|22:15, May 29, 2020 EDT|
Director of Heast|
Director of Public Broadcasting
|Time zone||UTC-05:00(Eastern/Detroit)/UTC-04:00(Eastern Daylight/Detroit|
English, Mandarin, Japanese|
|Joined||How would I remember|
|Governor||Once I clear out a bunch of trees|
|Premier||when the dinosaurs re-roam the earth|
|Trial Moderator||Read the Autobiography|
|Moderator||Read the Autobiography|
|Administrator||Read the Autobiography|
|Supporter||I don't have a credit card.|
|YouTube||YouTube channel (youtube.com/USER or youtube.com/channel/CHANNEL-ID)|
|Go away, you stalker|
|Skype||I said, GO AWAY|
|Personal website||I do have a website but it's filled with crappy kodu games from late 2017.|
|Nickname(s)||Kev, Kevaka(never call me that)|
|Previous Name(s)||KevakaTheGr8, KevAKATheGr8|
Heang hest chane, reang laeng sueang! Jaen keuan! ^_^ (i have no f***ing idea what that means)
Hello, I'm mi_aquamarine and I'm a [Mayor] on the server for my town Kevtropolis. My former Minecraft name was KevAKATheGr8, and my current name represents my state (Michigan) and my birthstone (Aquamarine). I'm also a PBS fan and have a TV archive. I helped work on CaptainObi's and Conric005's towns of Carnoustie and Birchwood, along with their transit systems. Also I forgot to mention that I am obsessed with public transit, hence why I joined. Also why does "PBS39" and "WFWA" keep coming up on my phone's keyboard (that is not my PBS station)? Also if you try to pronounce my name out loud, remember "mi" has a long I. also i use voice chat whenever i feel like it, and i have discord and mumble, but i like them both. According to Johngi I'm his fan apparently. I am a very active player, and I will come on almost every day, since I mostly finish all my work at school and I only switch to red for short periods of time.
|This user prefers Discord for voice communications.|
|This user prefers Mumble for voice communications.|
- 1 Q&A
- 1.1 How old are you?
- 1.2 Can I get a Kevmart?
- 1.3 Why do I have no knowledge on sports, or US game/talk shows?
- 1.4 Why is Michigan a flyover state?
- 1.5 Why do I like public broadcasting
- 1.6 Answering common Michigan stereotypes
- 2 MRT transit Pet Peeves
- 3 When I am available
- 4 Homes
- 5 Fun Facts, questions I have of the world, and other random stuff
- 6 Weird Mistakes
- 7 Stuff I'm good at
- 8 Achievements
- 9 Stuff I own
- 10 Towns
- 11 Will
- 12 Autobiography
- 13 Dreams
- 14 Diary
- 15 Nicknames
- 16 Logos
How old are you?
Can I get a Kevmart?
(As of 1-3-19) Sorry, but franchises are currently on hold for now.
Why do I have no knowledge on sports, or US game/talk shows?
- I don't play sports that much
- public tv is better (also I can't reach commercial stations on my antenna)
Why is Michigan a flyover state?
Because it isnt, you 大笨蛋。
Why do I like public broadcasting
Answering common Michigan stereotypes
Do I live in Detroit? (not really a stereotype but people ask me that)
Have I worked in the auto industry/know someone who did?
Since when was child labour allowed here, and no.
Do I hate Ohio State?
Do I ever take soda cans down to Meijer to recycle them?
Yes, because who wouldn't want to, especially since they pay you 10 cents for ever can you return?
Do I ever play cards a lot?
no (translation: WHAT THE HECK IS "EUCHURE?")
MRT transit Pet Peeves
- named maps... -_-
- When airports have no transit in/out except roads (I mean no buses, no trains, just roads to drive with ucars)
- Similar to above but when cities barely have public transit (ucars are overrated)
- How to decorate a gate: Add a sign with the airline name and Done!
When I am available
|mi_aquamarine's Current Time|
|22:15, May 29, 2020 EDT|
Note that all times are in Eastern (EST/EDT)
- 22:00-07:00: not active
- 07:00-07:45: Discord only
- 07:45-15:15: not active
- 15:15-16:30: varies
- 16:30-18:30: active
- 18:30-19:15: not active
- 19:15-20:10: active
- 20:10-21:30: not active
- 21:30-22:00: Discord only
Fun Facts, questions I have of the world, and other random stuff
- Frumple has DMd me in-game, and also promotes me to Member and Citizen.
- I got an ad aired on MBS.
- I was gonna use Del (One of PBS' masotc which was my phone's wallpaper) as my icon for the wiki but I was too lazy to dig through my phone to find the picture and I didn't want to use a screenshot because there's icons all over it. PBS would probably sue me anyway.
- I competed with a Mercury203 alt in a failed test run of The Amazing Glitch.
- The majority of the edits I make are rerouting links to my actual user page.
- i like cheese
- i like fish
- i like broccoli
- i got 3rd place in the Geography Bee at school somehow
- MRTvision Screenshot Contest 3 is on the same day as my birthday (March 30)
- Also I'm in school on weekdays from 08:00 to 14:45 (13:00/12:00 to 19:45/18:45 UTC) so I won't be online either in discord or MC unless there is no school.
- KRT's But Route
- After getting mumble I accidentally left discord voice chat open on my computer and about an hour later conric started saying "Hi" and I thought my computer was hacked
- A rail line that uses... buses?
- I was messing with Google Translate and I accidentally found out how to swear in Japanese.
Stuff I'm good at
- Working with wiki templates (not designing then tho)
- Designing basic logos (I use Photoshop Elements)
- Text Cable TV interfaces (on the MRT of course)
yeah i’m with time on this one
Stuff I own
That I own
Deputy mayor of
If I become inactive, these will go to caretaker status unless otherwise noted. After 3 months, or if I'm permanently banned the person will assume full ownership, or it will go to auction at the next GSM. If I do come back, then these must be handed back.
I don't really think anyone would want this mess of a town, but here's the list anyways :P
I was born, then I fell down and I learned to walk. I was watching PBS KIDS GO! (us kid nostalgia) and the EAS came on and I was scared. I also went to school. I am a preteen but will be a teen. Then I will go to College and I will grow older. Then I might start a family. Then I will be old. Then I will go to heaven I think. I will also get staff around this time I think. The End.
- Kevin (wink wink)