The wiki has now been upgraded to MediaWiki 1.31.1 with many new extensions and improvements. For a full list of changes, please see the Wiki Upgrade 2018 page.
Top: Deadbush Flag
Bottom: Deadbush C.B.D.
|Grand Mesa , Ward 6|
|Foundation||April 6, 2018|
|[Councillor]||May 5, 2018|
|[Mayor]||May 19, 2018|
|[Senator]||July 1, 2018|
|[Governor]||September 30, 2018|
|Air||Deadbush Northeast Airfield|
|MPOs||United Cities, SWAT, Galactic Empire, Metropolitan West Mesa|
- 1 History
- 2 Districts
- 3 Deadbush Integrated Rapid Transit (DIRT)
- 4 Government
- 5 Golf
- 6 Residents
- 7 Notes
The town was founded on April 6, 2018, five days after MojangChan received membership, in a relatively flat piece of Mesa land. From there, the first building in Deadbush was erected, the Pioneer Building, as well as the City Flag being planted in front of it. The road grid was then built along with the initial four checkpoints or entrances to the city namely Pioneer, Pond, Isthmus, and Foothills. The first business of Deadbush was established, Stone Bank, as well as the residence of MojangChan.
The fist problem that was encountered was how Deadbush was built a bit too near to Heampstead. To resolve the problem, Deadbush agreed to not build further northward and the border for expanding west of Deadbush was set at the Kel Line beside a grocery store of its namesake.
Deadbush was given Southfields by ModernArt through the Annexation Act of April 22 (See Law). This act resulted in Southfields being annexed and made a district of Deadbush. This also resulted to the creation of two more districts, Valley and Middelhoog, due to the distance between Deadbush (when it was only the Pioneer District) and Southfields.
When Deadbush acquired the New Territories, there was a need to close the gap between Deadbush, which consisted only of Pioneer at that time, and Southfields. The first thing that was built in this gap was the Deadbush Grandstand and the Union Building, the headquarters of city parliament. A few franchises were then built such as eGadget Electronics and LocalMart. The next "big-thing" was then built which was Deadbush Centro Station, the city's first intercity rail terminal. After that came the city's first skyscrapers which congregated into the Deadbush Central Business District. Valley District paved way for high-rise residential flats, making it the most densely populated district in the city. Soutfields expanded North and sprouted up the Southfields Convention Center and Zuidmart. This age of rapid urbanization spanned across the Councillor and Mayor periods of Deadbush.
Due to seeing the Grand Mesa as a giant wasteland, as well as the inactivity of it's neighbors Heampstead and Valletta, Deadbush sought a need for more neighbors. To do so, the Deadbush Government encouraged players, especially new ones, to settle in the mesa. The first town who took this initiative was Borderville, which settled in a hilly mess desert west of the Zuid Plateau. After four months of development, it has become the first ranked suburb of Deadbush, achieving the rank of [Councillor]. More people soon followed, like Frosty_Creeper10 and SoaPuffball, who also decided to start a town in the mesa. They founded Kota Lembah and Gemstride respectively in the rugged Howard Valley northwest of Deadbush. Their towns as of Oct. 30, 2018 remain unranked.
Pioneer District is the first district to be created in Deadbush, as well as the city's administrative seat. It is located in the foothills of the Nord Plateau (where the IntraRail track is located). It is home to the headquarters of several businesses based in the town such as Stone Bank1 and Chan Industrial. Many foreign franchises, both along River Valley Avenue and in the Arcadia Shopping Mall, are located here. Notable ones include Space's Ice Cream Stand and Richville Metropolitan Bank. The embassy of the United Dominions of Megaton, a town in the InfiniteHeights server, is also located here.
Points of Interest
- Pioneer Building - first building in Deadbush
- Stone Bank Deadbush City - first business in Deadbush
- Arcadia Shopping Mall - first shopping mall in Deadbush
- supermetro's steak house - first foreign franchise in Deadbush
- United Dominions of Megaton, Deadbush City Embassy - first embassy in Deadbush
- North Monument - memorial of the Deadbush-Heampstead Border Dispute
Valley District is a very rugged district created along with Middelhoog and Southfields districts through the Annexation Act of April 22. It is located between the Nord Plateau and the Zuid Plateau (where Middelhoog and Southfields are located). It is composed of two distinct areas, West Valley (New Valley) and East Valley (Old Valley) as a result of the annexation of Post Suburb of Titsensaki (POST) into Deadbush. East Valley is composed of low-income housing under the Union Avenue viaduct as well as high-rise residential towers located on Nelson Hill. West Valley is composed of a cluster three-story houses, a small shopping strip, POST Central, and an abandoned military base under the plateau.
Points of Interest
- POST Central - major hub for DIRT
- Park N' Watch Cinema- first movie house in Deadbush
- Gregorio Bridge - first road bridge crossing the Chan River
- Tri-District Bridge - first pedestrian bridge crossing the Chan River
Middelhoog is the legislative seat of Deadbush. Like Valley, it was created through the Annexation Act of April 22. It is located in the Zuid Plateau, along the Chan River. It is home to the Deadbush Grandstand and the Union Building, both are located in Centro Square. It is also home to the Deadbush Central Business District, the financial center of the city, which serves as the headquarters of many big companies based in the city such as QMEU Telecom and Stone Bank. It is also home to the Deadbush Centro Station, the main railway terminal of the city, which is served by Manukau Trains and the P&D Railway.
Points of Interest
- Union Building - headquarters of Deadbush Parliament
- Deadbush Grandstand - grandstand built over an abandoned rail track
- Centro Plaza - andesite square in front of Deadbush Grandstand, Kilometer/Mile 0 for all roads in Deadbush
- Centro Square DEM Station - central hub for DEM
- Deadbush Centro Station - first warp rail station in Deadbush
- Jefferson Park - park built from questionable urban planning that was demolished
Southfields is a town-turned-district formerly owned by ModernArt ceded to MojangChan through the Annexation Act of April 22. It serves as the judicial seat of Deadbush. The district is unique as its road design and buildings are different compared to the rest of Deadbush. It used to have a left-hand side driving policy but switched to integrate with the other districts. It is composed of two areas, Southfields Proper, all buildings that were part of the original Southfields, and Oakridge, a residential area that extends until the southern end of the Zuid Plateau.
Points of Interest
- Annex Plaza - memorial of the Annexation Act of April 22
- Deadbush Courthouse - Headquarters of Deadbush Judiciary
- Southfields Convention Center - first convention center in Deadbush
- NewTRail - park built from demolished NewRail track
- Achowalogen Takachsin Embassy - largest embassy in Deadbush
New Manila District
New Manila is a district west of Middelhoog. It is home to the first municipal agencies of the city namely the Municipal Housing Agency, the Municipal Infrastructure Agency, and the Municipal Employment Agency, as well as the Place des Quartiers, the headquarters of the Council of Districts. It is also home to New Intramuros, a neighborhood inspired by the architecture found in a Spanish pueblo. Within this pueblo houses the University of Deadbush, the flagship university of the city, Deadbush Palengke, a flea market that sells very-low-priced goods, and the first Volkerlager, an urban farm and food storage that anyone can use. Also in the district is Deadbush Chinatown, the first Chinatown in the MRT Server.
Points of Interest
- Volkerlager, New Manila District - first Volkerlager
- University of Deadbush - flagship university of Deadbush
- New Intramuros - Spanish pueblo-inspired area
- Deadbush Chinatown - first Chinatown in the MRT
Asulton is a district occupying the southwest portion of the city. It is home to the Deadbush I.T. park, an extension of the Deadbush Central Business District which houses the headquarters of companies like Damasony Electronics and Le Tran Oils. It is also home to the Freeman's Ward, a shanty town confined to a single city block, and Berlin Residences, a neighborhood composed of German-style houses. Municipal agencies located here include the Municipal Transport Agency and the Municipal Intelligence Agency.
Points of Interest
- Die Leiter - first stack of sesese9 woo :P
- Southern Gardens - first park in Deadbush
- Freeman's Ward / New Benion - first shanty in Deadbush
Oaksburg is a district located on the northern side of the Zuid Plateau. It is home to the headquarters of the P&D Railway and the Municipal Foreign Affairs Agency. It serves as the starting line of the NASKart track, Deadbush Heights. Notable franchises here include niccoffee, Quill & Ink, Inc., and Foxfoe Chemical Factory. Oaksburg also contains the Jefferson Sports Complex, which houses the Jefferson Spleef Arena, Deadbush Flats Golf Course, Toshinori Yagi Sumotori Arena, and the Bowspammers' Archery Range.
Points of Interest
- Cadigal Opera House - first opera house in Deadbush, inspired by the Sydney Opera House
- Jefferson Sports Complex - athletics area of Deadbush
Blackwater is a district located east of the Chan River. It is currently the largest district in terms of land area. It is home to the Deadbush Northeast Airfield, the only airfield in Deadbush that will soon be demolished to make way for a large airport. It is home to the Pilots' Village, a convenient place for airport staff to stay. It is home to the Deadbush Lower Business District, the newest addition to the expanding cluster of skyscrapers in the city. It is home to Duivelskreek, the second shanty in Deadbush after New Benion (Freeman's Ward)
Points of Interest
- Deadbush Northeast Airfield - first airfield of Deadbush
- Delta Street - ugliest road in Deadbush
- One Southwest Center - tallest skyscraper in Deadbush
- Lesbian Pub - pub in Duivelskreek known for illegal drug smuggling
Cirque is a district located in the cirque that is surrounded by the Zuid Plateau and the Midrand Hills. It is home to the most of the embassies in this city. It is home to Midrand Homes, the first private residential subdivision in the city, which houses the Deadbush International School, one of the most prestigious schools in the southwest. It is home to Queensland Lake, a recreational fishing lake that let's you cook the fish you caught in the many furnaces and grillers they offer.
Points of Interest
- Deadbush International School - prestigious school of the southwest
- Queensland Lake - recreational fishing lake
- Au Contraire DeadBush - high-end French restaurant
Deadbush Integrated Rapid Transit (DIRT)
|Gregorio St.||1||P&D Harrison Line|
|Centro Square||1||DEM Line 2|
|Lower Business District||2|
|Centro Square||2||DEM Line 1|
|Southern Gardens||2||P&D Pioneer Line|
|Centro Square||3||DEM Line 1, DEM Line 2|
|POST Central||3||P&D Harrison Line, P&D Pioneer Line|
|Gregorio St.||H||DEM Line 1|
|P.O.S.T. Central||H||P&D Pioneer Line|
|New Intramuros||H||P&D Pioneer Line|
|Deadbush Centro Station||H|
|P.O.S.T. Central||P||P&D Harrison Line|
|New Intramuros||P||P&D Harrison Line|
|Southern Gardens||P||DEM Line 2|
Line of Succession
|1||Mayor / Head of Parliament||MojangChan|
|2||Deputy Mayor / Deputy Head of Parliament||frogggggg|
|3||Speaker of Parliament||megascatterbomb|
|4||Chairman of the Council of Districts||sesese9|
|5||District Mayor of Pioneer||MojangChan|
|5||District Mayor of Southfields||ModernArt|
|5||District Mayor of Middelhoog / Overseer of Deadbush C.B.D.||SoaPuffball|
|5||District Mayor of Valley||frogggggg|
|5||District Mayor of New Manila||Frosty_Creeper10|
|5||District Mayor of Asulton / Overseer of Deadbush I.T. Park||sesese9|
|5||District Mayor of Oaksburg||woorich999|
|5||District Mayor of Blackwater / Overseer of Deadbush Lower B.D.||Conric005|
|5||District Mayor of Cirque||megascatterbomb|
|5||District Mayor of Burolsburg||AEhub|
|5||District Mayor of Edgecliff||Nainzboy|
|5||District Mayor of Howard||Gran_Cacto|
List of laws passed by the Deadbush City Parliament and Municipal Agencies
- Annexation Act of April 22 / Act 1: States that "Southfields is now a part of Deadbush in accordance with the agreement that Deadbush would take Southfields as long as MojangChan allows ModernArt to be the district mayor of the said district."
- Annexation Act of May 31 / Act 2: All land south of the Pond Suburb of Titsensaki until the limits of Southfields is now part of Deadbush for the purpose of 1) To make the city more "proportional" and 2) Increasing lack of space.
- Municipal Infrastructure Agency Resolution 1: All end-rod border fencing will be demolished except for the area surrounding P.O.S.T.
- Municipal Transport Agency Resolution 1: Track reservations in Deadbush Centro Station will be made null for the following railway companies due to no stated time of construction and to prevent the said station from abandonment.
- Southern Border Treaty / Act 3: Usage of border between mesa and desert as border for Deadbush/Valletta when expanding south/north. Approved by mayors of Deadbush/Valletta, MojangChan/AEhub.
- Western Border Treaty / Act 4: Usage of western side of Zuid Plateau as border for Deadbush/Borderville when expanding west/east. Approved by mayors of Deadbush/Borderville, MojangChan/Foxfoe.
- ModernArt Ban/Act 5: The said person is banned from building ANYTHING in Deadbush due to the said person's apparent lack of commitment and short attention span in completing a single project he starts. In other words, to prevent project abandonement Conditions: (1)The demolition of NewRail track in Southfields. (2)The reversion of NewCommuter Deadbush back to the P&D Railway. (3)Expansion plans of [NewRail] shall be handed over to the Municipal Transport and Infrastructure agencies. (4)Getting fired from the role of district mayor of Southfields, making him stripped off from his building rights for the said district.
- Municipal Infrastructure Agency Resolution 2: In response to Act 5, the Municipal Infrastructure Agency approves the demolition of the elevated U-Turn located above Cirque District, and the at-grade track located in Southfields.
- Municipal Transport Agency Resolution 2: In response to Act 5, the Municipal Transport Agency approves the banning of NewRail from serving Deadbush.
- Act 5 Compromise/Act 6: An appeal has been made by ModernArt in response to the act previously passed by Deadbush parliament. Here is the response of parliament: (1)ModernArt shall be reinstated as district mayor of Southfields as Act 5 violates the Annexation Act of April 22. (2)Build rights, which is a privilege given to district mayors and above, shall be restricted in this particular case to HOUSES, FRANCHISES, and LOCAL ROAD INFRASTRUCTURE. Any other kind of infrastructure not stated shall be handled solely by the government of Deadbush in response to the case of NewRail.
- Municipal Transportation Agency Resolution 3/Airport Gate Purchasing Guidelines(AGPG): This resolutions sets the guidelines for purchasing gates in ALL Deadbush-operated airfields and airports:
- A SMALL gate Costs 10$, A MEDIUM gate costs 20$, A LARGE gate costs 30$
- The purchaser is given a maximum of 1 WEEK to put its plane with the warp onto its purchased gates, if the purchaser doesn't do so, it will be reminded on the day the time allotted has expired. If the purchaser doesn't comply, the plane will be dismantled and/or the gate will be reassigned.
- A plane will be dismantled/gate will be reassigned if: 1)No plane in gate 2)No warp on plane 3)Purchaser has not payed purchasing fee
- If the above has happened, the purchaser WILL NOT be refunded to ensure that the airline owner is responsible for its shortcomings, unless there is valid appeal.
- Maximum of 2 PLANES serving one destination (airfield), Maximum of 5 PLANES serving one destination (airport)
- To be posted in the wiki pages of every Deadbush-operated airfield and airport
- Effective after grace period in Valletta Desert Airfield has ended.
The following cities/towns have a Deadbush Embassy:
The following cities/towns have an embassy in Deadbush
- City of Seoland, through the Regional Protection Coalition
- Seolho, through the Ophelia Confederation
- Sunshine Coast
- Achowalogen Takachsin
Main Article: Deadbush Flats
|MojangChan||Southwest Strip, Pioneer District|
|Kel5||Southwest Strip, Pioneer District|
|sesese9||Southwest Strip, Pioneer District|
|LithiumMinuriX||Foothills Village, Pioneer District|
|TheSubway||Oranje Tower, Valley District|
|KevAKATheGr8||West Valley, Valley District|
|frogggggg||Cathedral Flats, Middelhoog District|
|Dulles_||Southfields Proper, Southfields District|
|SkyjumperTalon||Southfields Proper, Southfields District / Midrand Homes, Cirque District|
|kekkomatic||Southfields Proper, Southfields District|
|Foxfoe||Oakridge, Southfields District|
|ItsKev1||Oakridge, Southfields District|
|SoaPuffball||Oakridge, Southfields District|
|Amber_Pine||Berlin Residences, Asulton District|
|tarheelscouse||Berlin Residences, Asulton District|
|knowmads7||Berlin Residences, Asulton District|
|Frosty_Creeper10||Torre De Rizal, New Manila District|
|Citybuilder_||Midrand Homes, Cirque District|
|megascatterbomb||Midrand Homes, Cirque District|
|Conric005||Midrand Homes, Cirque District|
|0x10||Midrand Homes, Cirque District / Little Spring Condo, Burolsburg|
|zefunman||Midrand Homes, Cirque District|
|TheGreenKangaroo||Little Spring Condo, Burolsburg|
|Kota Lembah and Gemstride||Heampstead||–|
- 1 Stone Bank's headquarters has been recently moved to the Deadbush Central Business District. The former headquarters is now a call center.