|FreeAir has been transferred to Camelfantasy effective May 13, 2018. The airline will be operated as a subsidiary of SkyTrans, and all current aircraft, check-ins, etc. will be kept as-is.
Logo And Info
FreeAir is an airline company created by soso123 on the date of 16/8/2016. He bought four planes and copied three to his lab. Two planes were built by allifarki and 1 plane was built by EliteNeon , and 1 plane was built by Frogs4Life. 3 planes were built by Soso123.
- Anthony Fokker Regional Airport
- Airchester Airfield
- Central City Heliport
- Chalxior Femtoprism Airfield
- Creeperville International Airport
- Dabecco Regional Airport
- Espil Ecilidae Airport
- Freedon Quartzwood Regional Airfield
- Heampstead Heliport
- Ilirea Midcity Airport
- Jimmy Doolittle Regional Airport
- Kanto Airfield
- Marblelake Heathrow International Airport
- Schiphol International Airport
- Spring Valley Regional Airfield
- Stoneedge Orcus Heliport
- Titsensaki Regional Airport
- Venceslo University Airfield
- Woodsdale Municipal Airport
- Birchview Leydon International Airport
We have in flight magazines which has a new version coming out every 3 months. We also have an entertainment system sponsored by Nyantronics.
Economy Class has a NyanPad avaliable for use. We have a clear window as well. We also provide a good selection of global dishes, as well as good service provided by us.
Business class has a NyanPad avaliable for use, but not as the same as economy. If you bought a ticket for Business Class you will have more selections of games, music, animations and movies. The Business Class' dining is the same as Economy Class.
First class has rooms for every two persons. You can use your NyanPad to call the air attendants to come and give service to you. You can also order via your NyanPad. There are also beds in your room, some little windows, and accessories.
- FreeJet-Petis-1 by frogggggg
This is Spring Valley Regional Airfield, with the first FreeAir flight. It has 5 small plane gates and 2 helipads.
This is Freedon Quartzwood Regional Airfield, with two FreeAir flights. It has 7 small plane gates and 2 helipads. It's also the main hub of FreeAir.