Mojangsburg Suidplein Airfield
|Mojangsburg Suidplein Airfield|
|IATA: MSA – ICAO: LTMS|
|Location||Lake Thanos, New World|
|Built||January 10, 2019|
|In use||January 10, 2019 - ****|
|18 / 36||318||97||Cyan Terracotta|
|Statistics (January 2019)|
Mojangsburg Suidplein Airfield is the main airfield of Mojangsburg. It is located in the Suidplein District.
- Municipal Transportation Agency Resolution 3/Airport Gate Purchasing Guidelines (AGPG): This resolution sets the guidelines for purchasing gates in ALL Deadbush-operated airfields and airports:
- A SMALL gate Costs 10$, A MEDIUM gate costs 20$, A LARGE gate costs 30$
- The purchaser is given a maximum of 1 WEEK to put its plane with the warp onto its purchased gates, if the purchaser doesn't do so, it will be reminded on the day the time allotted has expired. If the purchaser doesn't comply, the plane will be dismantled and/or the gate will be reassigned.
- A plane will be dismantled/gate will be reassigned if: 1)No plane in gate 2)No warp on plane 3)Purchaser has not payed purchasing fee
- If the above has happened, the purchaser WILL NOT be refunded to ensure that the airline owner is responsible for its shortcomings, unless there is valid appeal.
- Maximum of 2 PLANES serving one destination (airfield), Maximum of 5 PLANES serving one destination (airport)
- To be posted in the wiki pages of every Mojang Union-operated airfield and airport
To be filled by MojangChan only.