Valletta Desert Airfield
|Valletta Desert Airfield|
|IATA: VDA – ICAO: WDVL|
|Location||West Desert, New World|
|Built||November 4, 2018 - November 5, 2018|
|In use||November 5, 2018 - ****|
|09 / 27||633||193||Cyan Teracotta|
|Statistics (November 2018)|
Valletta Desert Airfield is an airfield located west of Valletta. It was built by MojangChan under approval of AEhub, with help from woorich999, Gran_Cacto, and Frosty_Creeper10. It will replace the old Valletta airfield due to its present abandoned state. It will serve the cities of Valletta and Deadbush, as well as nearby suburbs like Borderville. It holds the title for longest airfield runway at a length of 193 meters.
VDF is a Deadbush-operated airfield, therefore it complies with the AGPG
Municipal Transportation Agency Resolution 3/Airport Gate Purchasing Guidelines (AGPG) This resolution sets the guidelines for purchasing gates in ALL Deadbush-operated airfields and airports:
- A SMALL gate Costs 10$, A MEDIUM gate costs 20$, A LARGE gate costs 30$
- The purchaser is given a maximum of 1 WEEK to put its plane with the warp onto its purchased gates, if the purchaser doesn't do so, it will be reminded on the day the time allotted has expired. If the purchaser doesn't comply, the plane will be dismantled and/or the gate will be reassigned.
- A plane will be dismantled/gate will be reassigned if: 1)No plane in gate 2)No warp on plane 3)Purchaser has not payed purchasing fee
- If the above has happened, the purchaser WILL NOT be refunded to ensure that the airline owner is responsible for its shortcomings, unless there is valid appeal.
- Maximum of 2 PLANES serving one destination (airfield), Maximum of 5 PLANES serving one destination (airport)
- To be posted in the wiki pages of every Deadbush-operated airfield and airport