West Mesa International Airport
|West Mesa International Airport|
|IATA: WMI – ICAO: GMWM|
|Location||Grand Mesa, New World|
|Built||November 18, 2018 - November 21, 2018|
|In use||November 21, 2018 - ****|
|18 / 36||tbd||tbd||Gray Concrete|
|Statistics (November 2018)|
|Transportation||DEM Line 3|
This airport is a compliant of AGPG
- Municipal Transportation Agency Resolution 3/Airport Gate Purchasing Guidelines (AGPG): This resolution sets the guidelines for purchasing gates in ALL Deadbush-operated airfields and airports:
- A SMALL gate Costs 10$, A MEDIUM gate costs 20$, A LARGE gate costs 30$
- The purchaser is given a maximum of 2 WEEKS to put its plane with the warp onto its purchased gates, if the purchaser doesn't do so, it will be reminded on the day the time allotted has expired. If the purchaser doesn't comply, the plane will be dismantled and/or the gate will be reassigned.
- A plane will be dismantled/gate will be reassigned if: 1)No plane in gate 2)No warp on plane 3)Purchaser has not payed purchasing fee
- If the above has happened, the purchaser WILL NOT be refunded to ensure that the airline owner is responsible for its shortcomings, unless there is valid appeal.
- To be posted in the wiki pages of every Deadbush-operated airfield and airport
- Airlines denied will NOT be allowed to reapply for the gates until the start of the succeeding month that the plane got demolished.
To get a gate/s, please fill your airline onto the table below. MojangChan will then check and tell you whether it is approved or not. If approved, you have to pay the fee prescribed under the AGPG. You may only build your plane when you have payed the prescribed fee. NOTE Terminal I has all MEDIUM-SIZED gates. The rest have all SMALL-SIZED gates. You're gate will be denied if it is deleted from this table.