Owasso from above on May 26th, 2014
Northern TrailVarious Platforms in MFTC
|Facts and Figures|
|Recognized as town||March 18, 2013|
Owasso is a town on the MRT Server, originally created by hawksfan1010 and mustang_guy. Owasso is located immediately west of Oaksville-Owasso Station. It's current mayor is Hawksfan1010 and it's deputy mayor is mustang_guy. Owasso has been built completely by hand. No WorldEdits have been or ever will be used!
Deputy Mayor: mustang_guy
- Government District power grid is completed!
- Business and Government district streetlight power grids are completed!
- The I-101 construction has been completed! Full access to Owasso has been restored.
- Residential District construction has begun!
- The old Skybridge and stairs have been replaced! See Owasso to check it out!
- The Owasso Aqua Building is under construction!
- February 2013: Construction has started.
- March 13 2013: We have a wiki page!
- March 18, 2013: We are officially a town!
- March 27, 2013: Owasso had its official opening ceremony! Enjoy the town!
- May/June, 2013: The Residential District is beginning to be dug out.
- June 6-9, 2013: The Owasso Skybridge and the old brick stairs were removed, being replaced by a functional elevator and better designed stairs.
- June 17, 2013: An RS Airlines flight, bound for the MRT Regional Airport from Prubourne was spotted on the northwest side of Owasso high up in the sky! You should check it out!
- August 11, 2013: Construction on the original Owasso Farmers Market has begun! More information on retail spaces will be available soon.
- UPDATE: The Farmer's Market is nearing completion with 14 stalls. A piece of mail will be sent out with information on how to request a stall in the near future.
- January 27, 2014: Morgan Freeman Transit Center opens. (Info document: )
- April 22, 2014: Music's Gems location added in the Residential District! (Apartments coming soon across the street.)
- May 26, 2014: Owasso Bus Station completed!
- July 29, 2014: Construction on the Owasso Aqua Building has begun!
Owasso is home to some attractions and franchise outlets, but, not any random constructions:
- Owasso Power Grid
- Owasso Public Pier
- Paradise Foods at Owasso
- MegaValue Supermarket
- Owasso Public Library
- Owasso Pig Parking
- Barnes and Enchantments
- Carbon Corp.
- RedStone Shack
- Megavalue Supermarkets Headquarters
- Prubourne Steak
- Dave's Doughnuts
- Original Owasso Farmers Market (Owned by Flynn's Markets)
- Morgan Freeman Transit Center
- Owasso Bus Station