Greater Accerton is undertaking a rebuild of all its infrastructure. Please avoid the area unless you are travelling through on an MRT line.
|Greater Accerton is no longer being worked on
Castlecombe has been bought by Just_robinho.
Enspington, of Councillor rank, is now the capital of Greater Accerton.
MRT Plains Line commuter rail station
3 Castlecombe Road|
|Lines||MRT Eastern Line|
|Preceding station towards Florensia||Accerton Exchange|
|Following station towards Pearl Coast||Castlecombe Evergreen|
|Roadways||M30 Road (A30 in MRT Designation) and the A305(M)|
|Facts and Figures|
|Town Hall Coordinates||8018, 65, 1024|
|Founded||January 18th 2015|
|Town Rank||Mayor (however it is also Senator due to SMP benefits)|
|Official Language(s)||English, Chinese|
Greater Accerton is an state that lies on the shores of the Eastern Ocean, specifically the North Accerton Sea. Traditionally it is known as 深海岸 (Shen Hai'an - English transliteration: Deep Coast), before a new political party of monkeys influenced parliament in the 19th century, before taking power in January 2015. Greater Accerton also owns a town north-west of Ravenna in the Central North East region.
Having acquired the smaller suburban settlement of Castlecombe from a nearby landowner, _Bants_, Greater Accerton has now grown to house over 4 stations within its vicinity, both within the buildings and the 300 block no build zone. It is now spread between the stations of: MRT Circle Line and the MRT Eastern Line.- Accerton Exchange, Castlecombe Central, Castlecombe Evergreen, and Accerton Cargo Hub, on the
Founded by CaptainChimpy on 18 January 2015, this growing town is becoming a hive for rich, luxury homes, as well as the diversity in stores and in buildings. Accerton is a benefactor of Epsilon International Airport just 2 MRT stops away as well as a 7-platform CitiRail hub. Greater Accerton is now a voting member of the Eastern Association of Serendipity Towns, the
League of Cities, and the shared municipality of Epsilon.
Greater Accerton is actually a bigger region made up of two regions: Accerton Metropolitan Area and Castlecombe. Within these two, there are smaller sub-zones which form the basis of local government.
In order to identify which district you are in, all buildings are colour-coded with a mark next to their entrance or where necessary.
The zones are listed below:
- Rowsend: The old heart of Accerton Metro Area. This will soon be demolished following the revitalization
- Stanley: The new settlement which has formed a coastal hive in place of the old fishing village
- Old Stanley: An old fishing village with a few inland dwellings. The residents moved to New Stanley long ago but this has been retained in its historical capacity and its cultural significance.
- West Side: The main cargo hub for the entire city. All industrial activity resides here. In the event of the area filling up, another cargo area will be set up south of the MRT Circle Line and west of the MRT Eastern Line.
- Exchange: The main transport hub for the whole urban agglomeration.
- Baronet: The side shopping street which leads off the western end of Stroget. Baronet has a significant metro station which is embedded into a hill that was half cut during the construction of the Stroget Crosswalk.
- Stroget: The main shopping street. All buildings along here are Northern European inspired, with a set of buildings that resemble Britain in the 1700s.
- Evergreen: The main, flashy, new zone of Castlecombe. This consists of a General Motors, and a row of houses which have been dubbed Manheels Avenue in tribute to the MRT's LGBT community. In fact, mine_man_ and tarheelscouse both live on 1 Manheels Avenue.
Accerton Metro Area
Accerton Metro Area has a long and thrilling history. It was the site of the Battle of the Chimps, which was a new political party that rose to power in the 19th century in defiance to monkey-abusing photographers on the area's beaches.
It was the site of the new settlement. Before the merge to form Greater Accerton, most of the city's activity resided here, in contrast to the sleepy town of Castlecombe
Rowsend is the original heart of the city. This area is mostly messy and ugly. This area will be rebuilt and regenerated after the completion of the road system that has expanded from Castlecombe into Accerton. This area's colour code is green.
|The Green Leaf||sesese9|
|Mickey & Donald's||KittyCat11231|
This is the main transport hub for Greater Accerton. However there is a small row of shops along Moore Street.
|Kalmar Fried Chicken||thomasfyfe|
|150 Central Park||Gopher|
|Vitamin Drinks Shop||camelfantasy|
Stanley is the main coastal residential area that is north of the B305. The area was built in the 20th century and is relatively modern, in stark contrast to Old Stanley on the hill above.
However, in Lexington Plaza Tower 1, lies a whole new concept of building not seen in Accerton before. The mixed use building.
Old Stanley is an old, touristic fishing village that is situated in the north west of the Metro Area, directly south of neighbouring Airchester.