SkyNation Alliance (SNA) is an airline alliance founded by Frosty_Creeper10, camelfantasy, Soso123, woorich999, and time2makemymove. The alliance has a well-integrated network of flights, operating between a large amount of destinations. It has hubs at several airports, as well as a rewards program, codeshare agreements, shared lounges, and more.
Airlines wishing to join must read the framework below.
This is a list of all SkyNation members and their subsidiary airlines.
1Executive Board members
|Airline||Subsidiary of||Hub(s)||Focus City(ies)|
|FreeAir||SkyTrans||Freedon Quartzwood Regional Airfield (FQA)
Chalxior Femtoprism Airfield (CFA)
Freedon Silverwood International Airport (FSI)
Schiphol International Airport (SIA)
Stoneedge Orcus Heliport (SOH)
|Dabecco Regional Airport (DBC) |
Venceslo-Fifth Ward International Airport (VFW)
Jimmy Doolittle Regional Airport (JDL)
Espil Ecilidae Airport (EEA)
Woodsdale Municipal Airport (CWB)
|Seoland Trimunicipalities Airport (STS)
Fort Yaxier International Airport (FYI)
Sunshine Coast Máspalmas International Airport (SSI)
Creeperville International Airport (HND)
|Judson G. Pattengill- Shadowpoint Intercontinental Airport (SNI)|
|FlySakura||Michigana||Kevtropolis Heliport (KTH)
Osaka Heliport (DPH)
Here is a list of the airlines that used to be in the alliance, and why they left.
|Airline||Owner(s)||Reason For Leaving|
|FlyArctic||PtldKnight||Never wanted to join in the first place|
|BluAir||hvt2011||Wanted to be independent|
|Infamous Airlines||woorich999||Lost faith in alliance and bailed|
|Yair||woorich999||Lost faith in alliance and bailed|
|Veolia Airways||DevyySky||Merged with SkyTrans|
|SkyRaven||Minecrafter_11||Merged with Yair to become Infamous Eagle|
|AezoAir||Ezzocraft||Plans to join another alliance|
The Executive Board is composed of five alliance members that serve as the chief authority for the entire alliance. They are responsible for making and enforcing policies, determining membership statuses of prospective and current members, and providing facilities and aircraft for members. Each Board member has additional unique responsibilities in running the alliance.
|Frosty_Creeper10||Public Relations||Manages the alliance's digital and server presence|
|time2makemymove||Branding and Management Secretary||Creates logos and other media for the alliance, and does basic secretarial duties|
|Camelfantasy||Fleet Division||Procures and develops aircraft for members|
|DevyySky||Rewards||Manages alliance rewards systems and benefits|
|SoSo123||Fountain||Acts as a decoration to the alliance discord|
All alliance members may use alliance-owned or alliance-specific portions of air facilities. In addition at least one type each of a helicopter, small plane, medium plane and a large plane that can fit in a typical gate respective to the aircraft type will be provided free of charge to alliance members.
Specific details and terms of usage can be found in the framework below.
The SkyNation Alliance has a standardized three-tier rewards program, which integrates airlines’ existing rewards programs and allows different airlines’ rewards programs to cooperate.
|Airline/Subsidiaries||SkyNation Silver||SkyNation Gold||SkyNation Platinum||Points||Rewards System|
|Sandy Air||Emerald||Ruby||Pearl||Influence||Executive Club|
Note: Not all tiers of each airline's rewards system is listed; only the top three tiers are eligible if the airline has more than three.
Join one of our programs and enjoy the benefits of 8!
To Qualify: 50,000 EQMs and/or $6,000 EQDs
- Access to SkyNation Lounges - All SkyNation Silver members receive two passes per year to enter SkyNation lounges. With each pass they are allowed to bring up to two additional guests.
- Priority Boarding - All SkyNation Silver frequent fliers automatically get complimentary priority boarding on all flights, once they start boarding you may use the "Priority" lane which guarantees you that you will enter before everyone else.
- Priority Check-In - All SkyNation Silver frequent fliers save time right from the start with our dedicated Priority check-in line.
- Complimentary Upgrades - On all SkyNation Alliance airlines you may request a first/business class upgrade (if available) for no charge (24 hours before flight), not all flights included.
- SkyNation Silver Status - All SkyNation Silver members will receive a card or sticker to add onto their existing card that allows them to use their benefits by just presenting their card when traveling.
- SkyPoints Earning Bonus - On all SkyNation flights you may receive up to a 1.25x bonus on full-fare tickets.
- Waived Bag Fees - All SkyNation Silver frequent fliers automatically get their baggage fees waived.
- Customer Service Priority - At SkyNation Silver, you’ll be treated to premium service with high priority when calling a SkyRewards representative or a member airline reservations specialist. Call anytime with questions about your flights or any time you need assistance.
To Qualify: 75,000 EQMs and/or $9,000 EQDs
- Access to SkyNation Lounges - All SkyNation Gold members receive six passes per year to enter SkyNation lounges. With each pass they are allowed to bring up to two additional guests.
- Priority Boarding - All SkyNation Gold frequent fliers automatically get complimentary priority boarding on all flights, once they start boarding you may use the "Priority" lane which guarantees you that you will enter before everyone else.
- Priority Check-In - All SkyNation Gold frequent fliers save time right from the start with our dedicated Priority check-in line.
- Complimentary Upgrades - On all SkyNation Alliance airlines you may request a first/business class upgrade (if available) for no charge (72 hours before flight), not all flights included.
- SkyNation Gold Status - All SkyNation Gold members will receive a new SkyNation Gold card which will allow them to receive perks by just showing or swiping their card when travelling.
- SkyPoints Earning Bonus - On all SkyNation flights you may receive up to a 1.5x bonus on full-fare tickets.
- Waived Bag Fees - All platinum tier frequent fliers automatically get their baggage fees waived.
- Customer Service Priority - At SkyNation Gold, you’ll be treated to premium service with higher priority when calling a SkyRewards representative or a member airline reservations specialist. Call anytime with questions about your flights or any time you need assistance.
To Qualify: 125,000 EQMs and/or $15,000 EQDs For our most valued and trusted return passengers we offer the most luxurious experience in the MRT airline industry. Here are some of the luxurious features there are to SkyNation Platinum
- Luxurious Ground Service - All SkyNation Platinum frequent fliers qualify to receive pick up and drop off service to/from the airport when flying on SkyNation Platinum.
- Priority Boarding - All SkyNation Platinum frequent fliers automatically get complimentary priority boarding on all flights, once they start boarding you may use the "Priority" lane which guarantees you that you will enter before everyone else.
- Priority Check-In - All SkyNation Platinum frequent fliers save time right from the start with our dedicated Priority check-in line.
- Access to SkyNation Lounges - All SkyNation Platinum members receive unlimited access to enter SkyNation lounges with their SkyNation Platinum card and they are allowed to bring up to four additional guests.
- Complimentary Upgrades - On all SkyNation Alliance airlines you may request a first/business class upgrade (if available) for no charge (120 hours before flight), not all flights included.
- SkyPoints Earning Bonus - On all SkyNation flights you may receive up to a 1.75x bonus on full-fare tickets.
- SkyNation Platinum Card - All SkyNation Platinum members will receive a SkyNation Platinum card that allows them to use all the perks that they receive when it is presented while traveling.
- Waived Bag Fees - All Diamond tier frequent fliers automatically get their baggage fees waived.
- Customer Service Priority - At SkyNation Platinum, you’ll be treated to premium service with VIP priority when calling a SkyRewards representative or a member airline reservations specialist. Call anytime with questions about your flights or any time you need assistance.
- SkyNation Concierge - Our Concierge staff is available to all SkyNation Platinum members day or night as a personal resource for many different aspects of your life. Whether you need to select a restaurant and arrange the details of an upcoming special event or if you want expert advice selecting just the right gift, you can rely on Concierge to coordinate and take care of your requests, big and small.
Notes: EQMs = Elite Qualifying Miles (Flying on any SkyNation Flight) EQDs = Elite Qualifying Dollars (Buying Plane Tickets, Spending Money On SkyNation)
This framework is intended to establish the policies and operating procedures of the SkyNation Alliance (henceforth also known as the SNA or the alliance). Being part of the SNA indicates unconditional acceptance of this framework in its entirety. Failure to abide by any portion of this framework may result in consequences detailed later.
Admittance into the SNA shall require approval of three out of the five founding members (listed above). There are no requirements for an airline to join; however, upon officially joining the SNA, the airline and all its subsidiaries must have left all other airline alliances. All subsidiaries are required to be part of the SNA.
Airlines wishing to join the SNA must submit a request to one of the founding members, with their airline name and all subsidies interested in joining. The aforementioned member is then responsible for informing the other founding members of the request, upon which a seven day period will begin. For the request to be approved, either at least three founding members must have voted for and any remaining founding members must have voted against or abstained within the seven day period, or there must be a plurality of for votes after the seven day period. Any rejections will result in an automatic dismissal of further membership requests for thirty days.
Membership can be terminated either upon request of the airline or with approval of three out of the five founding members. In the latter case, there is no set time limit to achieve the necessary votes for removal. Should an airline’s membership be terminated, the airline’s subsidiaries must leave the SNA as well. Any of the five founding members cannot be removed without their express consent, unless they have not been seen for more than ninety days without advance notice, or they have not been seen for one hundred and eighty days with or without advance notice, or they have been found in violation of SNA policies in accordance to the procedures detailed below.
The Executive Board (henceforth also known as the Board) is responsible for determining and enforcing SNA policies and procedures. It is composed of five members, initially the five founding members, none of which can be removed without their express consent. Should any Board member(s) leave the Board for any reason, the remaining Board members shall unanimously determine (a) replacement Board member(s) from (a) non-Board member(s) of the SNA.
The Board reserves the sole right to modify SNA policies and procedures, and to determine membership status of non-Board SNA members, subject to their respective voting procedures.
The Board is also responsible for negotiating SNA-exclusive gates, concourses, and/or terminals at airports, as well as supplying its members with any necessary aircraft.
The SNA has various benefits and offers exclusive to those part of the alliance. These are immediately available to all members upon joining, and may either be revoked or have its terms of usage exclusive to the member changed upon leaving.
SNA gates, concourses, terminals, and other similar facilities can be used by any member airline upon approval of a SNA gate manager appointed to that air facility. New flights are additionally subject to either the air facility’s existing policies and/or approval by the owner of the air facility, as they retain ultimate authority over the facility. Should an airline or subsidiary leave the SNA, all alliance gates and facilities used by the airline or subsidiary and any subsidiaries are to be vacated immediately. This shall be enforced through an agreement with owners of air facilities.
The Executive Board will provide at least one type of helicopter, and one type of airplane each for large, medium, and small gates, all of decent quality and able to fit in a typical gate respective to their sizes, free of charge to SNA members. Should an airline or subsidiary leave the SNA, all aircraft used by the airline or subsidiary and any subsidiaries procured through this arrangement are to either be removed from all current and future usage, or be paid for, with the price(s) predetermined by the Board.
A standardized rewards system, SkyPoints, is implemented in the SNA, and is compatible with many member airlines. Passengers of participating airlines will be able to freely accumulate and use their SkyPoints and rewards with across any participating airlines. SkyPoints is composed of three tiers, the highest being SkyNation Platinum, followed by SkyNation Gold and SkyNation Silver. Members must participate and will have to match their own rewards system into SkyPoints’ tiers. Should an airline have more than three tiers, the three tiers for SkyPoints will match with the airline’s top three tiers.
The following policies govern the operations of the SNA, and are always in effect unconditionally:
Should the need arise for an amendment to any section of this framework, the Executive Board will convene to discuss the proposed changes. The approval of at least four out of the five Board members will be required to pass an amendment, with any remaining Board members required to indicate rejection or abstention. Should this not occur within thirty days after the introduction of the changes, the plurality vote shall prevail. In the event of a tie, the amendment will be rejected.
Any member of the SNA may propose an amendment, and members of the SNA may partake in subsequent Board meetings related to the matter.
This framework shall become operational no earlier than the ninth of April in the year two thousand and eighteen, 0000 Coordinated Universal Time, upon the signatures of all five founding members.
Signed, on the seventh and eighth of April in the year two thousand and eighteen, Coordinated Universal Time,