Wazamawazi Main |
Wazamawazi King Alexander
Wazamawazi Mountain Forest
|Roadways||M01/Regional Road to A8|
|Other transit||RaiLinQ, BusLinQ, RegionalConnect, TramLinQ|
|Facts and Figures|
|Town Hall Coordinates||6757,65,4200|
|Founded||4 October 2014|
|Renamed||Wazumi (5 October 2014)|
|Official Language(s)||Dutch, English, Japanese|
|Post codes||WW8 *** (*** depending on district.)|
Wazamawazi is a city in the North West corner of Gamma. Due to a misunderstanding regarding having 2 MRT stations, T30 and C97. It was founded by autobus22, and lalaboy was asked for deputy soon afterwards. He rejected. Later, Allifarki became deputy mayor, but without extra build rights or anything. He is there just for the case if I will be banned (autobus22.)
- 1 History
- 2 Districts
- 3 Important roads
- 4 Wazamawazi Public Transport
- 5 Fun facts
5 July 2015
- Stations T29 and T31/C98 opened!
- RegioLinQ Wazamawazi metro current tracks revamped, Circle part of 51 in progress.
10 April 2015
- RegioLinQLine 52 (subway) opened between Queen Maxima Station and Main Station
- First roads in suburbs done.
11 February 2015
- RegioLinQLine 52 (subway) opened between Wazumi mall (location former Wazumi town) and Main Station
7 February 2015
- Cities reaches senator status.
15 October 2014
- First part RegioLinQ line 51 (subway) opened.
12 October 2014
- Frumple plaza constructed.
- Jones gasoline erected.
- New row houses in city center.
- Allifarki assigned as Deputy Mayor.
- Start on making new district: Wazumi Town.
- Start on making new district: Tiaga District.
- Start on making new district: Zwanenburg.
- Start on tribunal and city mall.
10 October 2014
- Different shops erected.
- Wazumi promenade finished.
- Trailer camp finished.
8 October 2014
- Start on making new district: city center
- Twin peaks landmark made
- Town hall finished
- Hospital finished
- Old city district finished
- Start on making new district:Wazumi promenade
- Got councillor status
- Start on making old city
- Town hall erected
- First franchises erected.
- First building erected: minigas wazamawazi town hall
- Town renamed from wazumi city to wazamawazi
- Town founded
- Name given: Wazumi city
- First road erected (ying yang road)
Wazamawazi has a large amount of smaller districts, and a district map will be posted soon.
Old Town and City Center
The area boxed in by a highway, Circle line and taiga line, mostly skyscrapers, Victorian buildings and some villa's. Includes major buildings: Town Hall, Hospital, C97 station, Gymnasium, MBS studios and Helmans bridge.
The suburban area, largely filled with modern and row housing, its located north of T30. Includes major places: T30 station, T31/C98 station.
A high-rise and large buildings area east of the highway, It includes mostly high rise and important buildings like: La Musica Theatre, Wazumi Mall, Queen maxima station, Doykea and more.
A very small cramped district of small row housing pushed between Wazumi town and Zwanenburgt and the highway, not very popular and the only interesting thing in it is a library.
A larger sized suburban area east of wazumi town pushed against the border wall of kessler. Important buildings: T29 station.
A mid sized suburban area on the edge of the mountain between C96 and C97. No important buildings can be found here.<BRM>
M01 (Wazamawazi Motorway 01) Exits: M0101 wazumi town, M0102 Wazamawazi, M0103 wazamawazi north, M0104 Wazamawazi Hillside. The City will soon be connected up with a regional road to the A8.
Wazamawazi Public Transport
Wazamawazi Tram lines stop charts
Line 1 Main station - Crystalside
TramLinQ Tram 1 runs from the main station, underground trough the city center trough the zwanenburgt district to end at Crystalside. (Stop bronzite)
|T1-01||Main station||Wazamawazi Main|
|T1-04||King Alexander station (under construction)||Wazamawazi King Alexander|
|T1-06||Amethyst (under construction)||No connections|
|T1-07||Olivine (planned)||No connections|
|T1-08||Bronzite (planned)||No connections|
Line 2 Main station - Gardenside
|T2-01||Main station||Wazamawazi Main|
|T2-03||Queen Maxima transit hub|
|T2-04||Sunflower Garden (under construction)||No connections|
|T2-05||Rose Garden (planned)||No connections|
|T2-06||Gardenside (planned)||No connections|
Wazamawazi Bus lines stop charts
Line 18 City Center - Queen Maxima
BusLinQ Bus 18 rides a shuttle service between tramstop City Center and Queen Maxima so people traveling from the north to Queen Maxima can save .25 cents by not traveling via the Main Station.
|B18-02||Queen Maxima transit hub|
- Wazamawazi had 2 MRT station's (In the period it wasn't allowed) due to a misunderstanding between autobus22,thomasfyfe and frumple.
- Wazamawazi had the first highway on GAMMA that's usable.
- Wazamawazi had the first new world level crossing with a MRT line.
- Wazamawazi Is the town named with the most W's on the MRT.
- Wazamawazi was supposed to host the 3rd eagle awards in La Musica Theatre. This never happened as the event was postponed twice and eventually cancelled.
|Previous station||Next station|
|Wazamawazi Mountain Forest
towards Mason City
towards Central City—Northwest Station via Kessler
Wazamawazi King Alexander