The Amazing Race 1
|The Amazing Race 1|
|Dates||November 15, 2014, December 13, 2014, & December 21, 2014|
|No. of teams||7|
|No. of legs||6|
|Winning team||hawksfan1010 & KittyCat11231|
|MRT worlds visited||1|
Angel's & Computer's Flower Shop ($314) |
Dave's Doughnuts ($300)
Music's Gems ($200)
Personal donation from hawksfan1010 ($150)
Personal donation from Keks63 ($106.50)
Feline Holdings ($100)
|Season 0 ◄ Chronology ► Season 2|
The season premiered on November 15, 2014 and the season finale was on December 21, 2014.
- 1 Production
- 2 Results
- 3 Episode title quotes
- 4 Prizes
- 5 Race summary
- 5.1 Leg 1 (Spawn City ➝ Cytus ➝ Robin's Hill ➝ Parkour City ➝ Survival Games ➝ Big Lake)
- 5.2 Leg 2 (Big Lake ➝ Alturas ➝ Bloomington ➝ Cyra ➝ Zicronia ➝ Chuno)
- 5.3 Leg 3 (Chuno ➝ Kitania ➝ Eisitasi ➝ Ghasts Stadium ➝ Kalmar)
- 5.4 Leg 4 (Kalmar ➝ Mycelium ➝ Atlantis ➝ New Delvin ➝ North Edge)
- 5.5 Leg 5 (North Edge ➝ Gund Valley ➝ Riverend ➝ North Pole ➝ Sprucewood Castle ➝ Foobar)
- 5.6 Leg 6 (Foobar ➝ MRT Convention Centre ➝ Morningside ➝ Fairfax)
The season was announced on the wiki on alongside its applications on October 24, 2014. The starting line was announced to occur on November 15, 2015 on November 1, 2014. On November 27, 2014, the second session's time was announced to occur on December 23, 2014. After the second session, On December 18, 2014, the finale's session time was announced to occur on December 21, 2014.
Applications opened on October 24, 2014 and were closed on November 1, 2014. From there, eight teams were added to the list to participate in the Race. Out of those teams, six full teams and two halves of a team showed up. Skelezomperman was originally paired with Baseball02a and cal76 was originally paired with Max4344; however, Baseball02a and Max4344 failed to show up, and Skelezomperman was thus paired with cal76.
|Name||Country||Team name & color||Place|
|hawksfan1010||United States of America||The Winged Felines||1st place|
|KittyCat11231||United States of America|
|Tom_Pairs||United States of America|
|Just_robinho||United Kingdom||Dynamic Birds||3rd place|
|Stealth_Eagle||United States of America|
|cal76||United Kingdom||Kermit and Gonzo||4th place|
|Skelezomperman||United States of America|
|Soleurs||United States of America||The Pests||6th place|
|jphgolf4321||United States of America|
|Narnia17||United States of America||Wedunnit||7th place|
|Baseball02a||United States of America|
The following teams participated in the Race, each listed along with their placements in each leg and team names. Note that this table is not necessarily reflective of all content due to inclusion or exclusion of some data. Placements are listed in finishing order:
|Team||Team Name||Position (by leg)||Roadblocks|
|hawksfan1010 & KittyCat11231||The Winged Felines||4th||4th||3rd⊂⋑||2nd||2nd||1st||hawksfan1010 3, KittyCat11231 3|
|Music3_0 & Tom_Pairs||GarbagesGurlz||3rd1||1st||1st6ƒ||1st||1st||2nd||Music3_0 2, Tom_Pairs 3|
|Just_robinho & Stealth_Eagle||Dynamic Birds||1st||3rd5||4th7⋐||3rd||3rd9||3rd||Just_robinho 3, Stealth_Eagle 3|
|cal76 & Skelezomperman||Kermit and Gonzo||6th2||5th||2nd||4th||4th||cal76 3, Skelezomperman 3|
|Cortesi & 0rocketscience0||Epsilon||2nd||2nd||5th8⊃||Cortesi 2, 0rocketscience0 2|
|Soleurs & jphgolf4321||The Pests||5th||6th||Soleurs 2, jphgolf4321 1|
|Narnia17 & Baseball02a||Wedunnit||7th||Narnia17 03, Baseball02a 14|
- A red team placement indicates that the team was eliminated.
- A underlined blue team placement indicates that the team was the last to arrive at a Pit Stop in a non-elimination leg of the race.
- A brown ⊃ or a cyan ⋑ indicates that the team chose to use one of the two U-Turns in a Double U-Turn; ⊂ or ⋐ indicates the team who received it; ⊂⋑ indicates that the team was U-Turned, but they used the second U-Turn on another team.
- A green ƒ indicates that the team won a Fast Forward.
- 1. ^ Music3_0 & Tom_Pairs rode an MRT Line when specified to walk during the leg, and thus received a time penalty, dropping them from 2nd to 3rd.
- 2. ^ cal76 & Skelezomperman rode an MRT Line when specified to walk during the leg, and thus received a time penalty, dropping them from 5th to 6th.
- 3. ^ Since all other teams had already checked in, Narnia17 & Baseball02a were thus eliminated before Narnia17 could attempte to complete the Roadblock at the Local Library. His Roadblock count reflects this.
- 4. ^ Since all other teams had already checked in, Narnia17 & Baseball02a were thus eliminated before Baseball02 could complete the task at Robin's Hill Olympic Stadium. The Roadblock count reflects that Baseball02a had opted to complete the task.
- 5. ^ Just_robinho used a diamond to speed his cart and was in creative during the leg, thus incurring a time penalty, dropping Just_robinho & Stealth_Eagle from 2nd to 3rd.
- 6. ^ Music3_0 & Tom_Pairs incurred a time penalty by using staff powers. Nobody passed them and they stayed in 1st.
- 7. ^ Just_robinho & Stealth_Eagle incurred a time penalty by breaking into a building. Nobody passed them and they stayed in 4th.
- 8. ^ Cortesi had left before the session was over and 0rocketscience0 could not find a substitute before the final team arrived, and Cortesi & 0rocketscience0 were thus eliminated even though checking in 2nd.
- 9. ^ Just_robinho used a compass to get around near the North Pole, thus incurring a time penalty, dropping them from 2nd to 3rd.
Episode title quotes
Episode titles are often taken as quotes from the racers.
Episode 1 - "Fun But Laggy" -Soleurs & jphgolf4321
Episode 2 - "Ride That Highway" -Music3_0
Episode 3 - "All The Donuts" -Skelezomperman
Episode 4 - "Swipe Again" -KittyCat11231
Episode 5 - "In The Canals" -Skelezomperman
Episode 6 - "All of It" -Just_robinho
The prize for each leg is awarded to the first place team for that leg.
Leg 1 – Leave one in-game hour earlier than arrival time.
Leg 2 – $50 each.
Leg 4 – 1 Music Nation franchise per player.
Leg 5 – $100 each.
Leg 6 – $1,000.
|Destinations||Air travel Rail travel Water travel Bus travel|
|Route Markers||Detour Roadblock Fast Forward U-Turn Speed Bump Pit Stop|
Leg 1 (Spawn City ➝ Cytus ➝ Robin's Hill ➝ Parkour City ➝ Survival Games ➝ Big Lake)
Airdate: November 15, 2014
- Spawn City, Old World (Harbourfront District - Harbourfront Beach) (Starting Line)
- Cytus (Cytus Hotel)
- Robin's Hill (Robin's Hill Olympic Stadium)
- Parkour City (Parkour Info Building)
- Parkour City (Local Library)
- Survival Games (Free Horse Stables)
- Big Lake (Big Lake Playground)
At the start of The Amazing Race 1, MinecraftYoshi26 told the seven teams where they were, Harbourfront Beach, Spawn City, and that they would find their first clue, on the nearby peninsula. Their first task was to make their way to Cytus, a town northeast of the starting line and had to search for the clue on the nearby grounds. The cluebox was placed on a nearby stage. Teams then were told to make their way to Robin's Hill Olympic Stadium.
Robin's Hill Olympic Stadium was where they found the clue for the Roadblock, asking, "Who wants to be counted on?". One team member had to enter stadium and search through over 2,000 seats for one of two hopper carts. Inside the hopper carts, was the next clue, which directed them to Parkour City.
Upon arrival, they picked up their clue for a second Roadblock, asking "Who's ready to hop to it?" The team member who did not participate in the first Roadblock must enter parkour stage 1-1 and must finish the parkour course. Once they complete the course, they found their next clue on top of the stage. Both clues then directed teams to the Free Horse Stables near Survival Games station. Once there, teams had to tame two horses, one each respectively, and ride it to the Pit Stop, the playground in Big Lake.
Leg 2 (Big Lake ➝ Alturas ➝ Bloomington ➝ Cyra ➝ Zicronia ➝ Chuno)
Airdate: November 15, 2014
- Alturas (KastleKid Transit Hub) to Bloomington (Bloomington Transit Hub)
- Bloomington (Music's Gems)
- Bloomington (Bloomington Transit Hub) to Cyra (Cyra Transit Hub)
- Cyra (Music's Gems)
- Cyra (Abandoned building)
- Cyra (Cyra Transit Hub) to Zicronia (Zicronia Olympic Games Arena)
- Zicronia (Zicronia Olympic Games Arena or Glass Tower and Pho 26)
- Zicronia (Tommy Corp. Building)
- Chuno (Music's Gems)
At the start of the leg, teams were told to next travel via Northern Trail to Alturas. Upon arrival, they were told to head to Bloomington and find their clue in the large Music's Gems. Then, teams had to had to jump back onto another transit line and ride it to Cyra.
The clue in Cyra was where teams encountered the Roadblock, which was also a Switchback, and teams asked "Who's ready to be a griefer?". Just as in Season 0's Detour option in Cyra, one team member looked through the house and broke the floors, walls, and roofs to find a dispenser with a piece of paper in it using the tools provided. Once completed, they were instructed to use the Cyra Transit Hub once more to ride to the "Zicronia World GameZ" arena.
The clue in Zicronia was for the Detour: Athletic Jumper or Visual Learner. In Athletic Jumper, teams had to find the parkour located on the grounds of the Olympic Games arena and find the diamond ore parkour. Once there, teams had to complete the parkour to receive their next clue. In Visual Learner, teams made your way to the glass tower and rode the elevator to the top. Teams had to then look for a large version of the Amazing Race flag and had to make their way to it. The flag was on top of the Pho 26 nearby. The clues they received sent them to the Pit Stop at the Music's Gems in Chuno.
Leg 3 (Chuno ➝ Kitania ➝ Eisitasi ➝ Ghasts Stadium ➝ Kalmar)
Airdate: December 13, 2014
- Chuno (The Grill)
- Kitania (Kitania Municipal Airport) to MRT Regional Airport or via Treplöw (Treplöw International Airport)
- Eisitasi (Isabel Cathedral)
- Ghasts Stadium (Ghasts Stadium)
- Ghasts Stadium (Studio 5 or Grocery Store Studio)
- Ghasts Stadium (Studio 1)
- Kalmar (Theodore House)
At the start of the leg, teams were informed they were to walk to The Grill in Chuno. Upon arrival, teams had to wait until noon for the doors to open. The first clue sent teams to grab a uCar from the Atlas Gas Station and ride it to Kitania to take a flight to MRT Regional Airport. Teams could also take the Fast Forward, which required teams to make their way to the shipping yard north of the MRT Regional Airport. The Fast Forward required teams to grab an axe from the provided chests at the shipping yard and make climb onto one of two ships. Then, the teams had to break the wooden crates to find a chest hidden at the bottom of one of the crates to receive the clue.
Other teams collected their clue from MRT Regional Airport and were instructed to head to the Isabel Cathedral in Eisitasi.
There, teams encountered the Roadblock, asking "Who wants to search for salvation?". One team member headed into the church and searched for a chest that stated the next clue in the form of a ghast egg. The ghast egg represented Ghasts Stadium, north of Eisitasi.
Teams then traveled to Ghasts Stadium, where they were presented with the Detour: Adrenaline Rush or Shopping Rush. In Adrenaline Rush, teams made their way to Studio 5 in the game show studios and found the ladder in the back of the studio. Once climbed, teams traversed across a long iron bar balancing trail to reach their next clue. In Shopping Rush, teams headed to the grocery store set at the end of the studios and had to search for six chests labelled with papers. Once all six papers were grabbed, they had to be rearranged to make the correct location. Both led teams to Studio 1. In Studio 1, teams found the Double U-Turn board.
The next clue after the U-Turn sent them to an area across from the Theodore House in Kalmar for the Pit Stop.
Leg 4 (Kalmar ➝ Mycelium ➝ Atlantis ➝ New Delvin ➝ North Edge)
Airdate: December 13, 2014
- Kalmar (Kalmar TerminusConnect Station) to Mycelium (Mycelium TerminusConnect Station)
- Mycelium (Mooshroom Park)
- Atlantis (Dew Domus)
- Atlantis (Music's Gems)
- Atlanis (O15 Station) to New Delvin (New Delvin Transit Hub)
- New Delvin (New Delvin Park)
- New Delvin (Inferno Bakery or Litus Tower)
- North Edge (North Edge Graveyard)
At the start of the leg, teams were told to take TerminusConnect from Kalmar to Mycelium for their next clue. Teams then had to find the clue on the main island. On the main island, teams were then told to search through Mooshroom Park for a cow renamed the next destination, Atlantis.
At Atlantis, the clue teams picked up was the clue for the Roadblock, asking "Who's good at directions?". One team member had to enter Atlantis and search for the hidden Music's Gems. At the Music's Gems, there was the next clue, however, once the team member had found the clue, they had to walk, not call, their way out. The clue directed teams to make their way to New Delvin outside the MRT station.
The clue was a Detour: Flower Power or Tower Scour. In Flower Power, teams made their way to the blue umbrella nearby the fountain and took flowers from the chest, courtesy of Angel’s and Computer’s Flower Shop, and an order slip. They then had to make their way through the confusing streets to the location specified on the delivery card, the Inferno Bakery. Once the flowers were delivered, teams receive their next clue. In Tower Scour, teams made their way to the Litus Tower directly west from the MRT station and searched through over 20 floors to find a clue in a chest on the floor filled with bookshelves. Once the correct chest is found, teams received their next clue. The clues given to each team directed them to the Pit Stop, the North Edge Graveyard, one station north.
Leg 5 (North Edge ➝ Gund Valley ➝ Riverend ➝ North Pole ➝ Sprucewood Castle ➝ Foobar)
Airdate: December 21, 2014
- Gund Valley (Rue Manor)
- Riverend (Dave's Doughnuts)
- Riverend (Dave's Doughnuts Factory)
- Riverend (O8 Station) to North Pole (O7 Station)
- North Pole (Christmas Square)
- Sprucewood Castle (Sprucewood Castle)
- Foobar (Classic Castle)
At the start of the leg, teams were told to find the place where "ten murders have occurred" to receive their next clue. The clue referred to Rue Mannor, featured in the game show Whodunnit?.
At Rue Manor, teams encountered the Speed Bump and another Route Info. For cal76 & Skelezomperman, they had to search for a book named Thanatos in the manor before being allowed to continue on the race. The normal clue told teams to take a pair of horses from across the street from the manor and ride them to Riverend and find the Dave's Doughnuts store to find their next clue.
The clue in Riverend, which was for the Roadblock, asked "Who's ready for a sugar rush?". One team member had to make their way to the Dave’s Doughnut Factory and choose a marked chest inside the building. Once there, the team member had to make at least 8 cookies and choose a location off the delivery list and deliver it to the appropriate location and search for the chest named "Dave's Doughnut Delivery". Then, the team member had to put exactly 8 cookies in the chest to receive their next clue. However, the team member had to be wary that the location may have been already delivered to. The team member will know if the location had already been used if the chest took the 8 cookies and did not dispense anything in return. Once the delivery was complete, they received their next clue, which told them to make their way to the North Pole.
The clue at the North Pole was a Detour: Catch the Fish or Wear The Armor. In both Detour options, teams had make their way to Sprucewood Castle. In Catch the Fish, teams had to find the Blacksmith and grab a fishing rod and find a nearby body of water to fish for 5 normal raw wish and two raw salmon. In Wear the Armor, teams searched the Sprucewood Castle for the four pieces of chain armor. Once found, each team member had to be wearing a set. Once those items were gotten, teams were to deliver them to the Pit Stop, Foobar Castle.
Leg 6 (Foobar ➝ MRT Convention Centre ➝ Morningside ➝ Fairfax)
Airdate: December 21, 2014
- MRT Convention Centre (Overworld Spider Hall)
- Morningside (MRT Zoo - Grand Fountain)
- Fairfax (Fairfax Stock Exchange)
- Fairfax (Fairfax Fairgrounds)
At the start of the leg, teams were informed to travel to the MRT Convention Centre. Upon arrival, they had to search in the main hall of the convention center to receive their next clue.
The clue received instructing them that both team members had to enter the "Overworld Spider" hall and search through the many Pit Stops and find the five Pit Stops and the starting line and put the locations corresponding to them in chronological order of the race to find their next destination. Once the Pit Stops were order, the letters corresponding told the teams their next destination, the MRT Zoo in Morningside.
At the MRT Zoo, teams had to make your way to the other side of the MRT station, find the road with the marked horse pen, and ride their horse to the location that was shown in an image that teams were given. If teams did not know where it was, they had to search through the two Music's Gems playgrounds and the Zoo Amphitheater to find a marked sign with a letter one it. Once all three letters were gathered and rearranged correctly, it told the same destination, the Fairfax Stock Exchange Headquarters (FSX) in Fairfax.
At the Fairfax Stock Exchange Building, the final challenge awaited for them. Both team members made their way to the fourth floor in the Fairfax Stock Exchange Headquarters building and chose a room. Once inside, teams would find chests next to wool with corresponding maps renamed with the numbers and types of clues (Roadblock, Route Info, and Detour). The number on the map corresponded to leg number and the team member had to put the correct leg corresponding to the correct item used in the Roadblock, the correct item used in Detour, and the correct mayor that owned a town that had a Route Info clue in it.
When all fourteen maps were displayed in the correct order, they would receive their final clue, sending them to the Finish Line at the Fairfax Fairgrounds.