The Amazing Race 7
|The Amazing Race 7|
|Dates||June 10, 2017, June 17, 2017, June 19, 2017 - June 23, 2017, & July 1, 2017|
|No. of teams||9|
|No. of legs||9|
|Winning team||Narnia17 & jphgolf4321|
|MRT worlds visited||2|
|Preceded by||The Amazing Race 6|
|Followed by||The Amazing Race 8|
The Amazing Race 7 is the seventh installment of the reality game show The Amazing Race. It featured eight teams of two and one team of one in a race around the world for a $10,000 grand prize.
The season premiered on June 10, 2017 and the season finale was held on July 1, 2017.
The season was announced on the wiki alongside its applications on May 10, 2017. The starting line was announced to occur on June 10, 2017 on May 17, 2017. After the first session, on the same day, the second session's time was announced to occur on June 17, 2017. On June 19, 2017, it was announced on the wiki that after legs five and six were ran separately, the final legs would be run on June 1, 2017.
As seen before in seasons four and six, members were allowed to make guesses for the starting city. Each member had a free guess and each guess after costed money. Members were allowed to guess and shortly after guesses were opened, on May 23, 2017, godzilltrain guessed the starting city correctly, and it was revealed that Covina would be the starting line. The starting line was originally stated as "ATC-101 Bridge", when it did not have a name. After a few days, _Kastle revealed the bridge to be officially named Sixth Street Bridge. A video was released alongside the announcement of the starting line. That video is currently private and no longer available.
MinecraftYoshi26 had stated before the season started that there would a twist that would "make it easier for new players". This ended up being revealed right before Leg 2 began that other servers would be visited.
On May 30, 2018, MinecraftYoshi26 announced on the wiki that there would be no Fast Forwards; however, he retracted that statement and revealed there would be at least one Fast Forward in the season later that day.
This season spanned over two worlds on the MRT. This season included first time visits to the New World cities of Los Angeles, Storalisburg, Matheson, and Paradise Island and the Old World cities of Llamapolis and Omerah. Additionally, this season marked the first time that the show has visited other servers than the MRT: Amberstone, WolvHaven, and Esterlon.
At the end of the third leg, legs four and five had to be switched, as WolvHaven was too laggy to run on. Legs five and six had to be run separately with times being recorded and compared due to scheduling issues. There was a planned Double U-Turn that was planned to occur at the Eiffel Tower on WolvHaven during Leg 5; however, due to that leg being ran separately, it was moved to Plaza Major in San Reinoldi during Leg 7 and changed to a single U-Turn.
Applications opened on May 10, 2017 and were officially closed on July 9, 2017, a day prior to the start. Before the start, five teams and ten singles were on the list to participate in the Race. Out of those teams, all five full teams showed up and seven singles showed up. The teams formed on the first day include autobus22 & MikeRoma, Duechayapol & FredTheTimeLord, and Seshpenguin & CyAmethyst. hvt2011 opted to run alone rather than be paired with a random partner.
This season marks the first time that a member from Thailand has ever participated in any game show.
|Name||Country||Team name & color||Place|
|Narnia17||United States of America||Team GOP||1st place|
|jphgolf4321||United States of America|
|godzilltrain||United Kingdom||2 Brains 2 Drunks||2nd place|
|autobus22||The Netherlands||Derpy_bus22||3rd place|
|MikeRoma||United States of America|
|MindBender15||United States of America||Mind Your Bases||4th place|
|Baseball02||United States of America|
|Cookie46910||United States of America||War Flashbacks||5th place|
|AyyLion||United States of America|
|Duechayapol||Thailand||Due To Time||6th place|
|FredTheTimeLord||United States of America|
|hvt2011||United States of America||hvt2011||7th place|
|KittyCat11231||United States of America||Actual Team Name||8th place|
|_Kastle||United States of America|
|Seshpenguin||Canada||Oh, Canada||9th place|
The following teams participated in the Race, each listed along with their placements in each leg and team names. Note that this table is not necessarily reflective of all content due to inclusion or exclusion of some data. Placements are listed in finishing order:
|Team||Team Name||Position (by leg)||Roadblocks|
|Narnia17 & jphgolf4321||Team GOP||3rd||3rd||1st||6th||5th||5th||2nd||3rd11,12||1st||Narnia17 5, jphgolf4321 5|
|godzilltrain & mine_man_||2 Brains 2 Drunks||2nd||1st||3rd||2nd2⊃||2nd6||1st||1st||1st||2nd||godzilltrain 5, mine_man_ 5|
|autobus22 & MikeRoma||Derpy_bus22||5th||4th||2nd||1st||1st||3rd||3rd10||2nd||3rd||autobus22 6, MikeRoma 4|
|MindBender15 & Baseball02||Mind Your Bases||7th||8th||5th||7th3||3rd||2nd||4th||4th12||MindBender15 4, Baseball02 5|
|Cookie46910 & AyyLion||War Flashbacks||6th||5th||7th||3rd⋑4||4th7||4th||5th||Cookie46910 4, AyyLion 4|
|Duechayapol & FredTheTimeLord||Due To Time||8th||6th||8th||5th||6th8||6th||Duechayapol 4, FredTheTimeLord 3|
|KittyCat11231 & _Kastle||Actual Team Name||1stƒ||2nd||4th||8th⊂||KittyCat11231 2, _Kastle 3|
|Seshpenguin & CyAmethyst||Oh, Canada||9th||Seshpenguin 2, CyAmethyst 0|
- A red team placement indicates that the team was eliminated.
- A underlined blue team placement indicates that the team was the last to arrive at a Pit Stop in a non-elimination leg of the race.
- A green ƒ indicates that the team won a Fast Forward.
- A brown ⊃ or a cyan ⋑ indicates that the team chose to use one of the two U-Turns in a Double U-Turn; ⊂ or ⋐ indicates the team who received it; ⊂⊃ around a leg number indicates that a U-Turn was not used.
- 1. ^ Due to issues with the leg, a list of penalties were dropped regarding the Roadblock.
- 2. ^ After checking in at the Pit Stop, mine_man_ had privately messaged autobus22 and thus received a 15 minute time penalty. That allowed autobus22 & MikeRoma to bypass mine_man_ & godzilltrain, dropping them from 1st to 2nd.
- 3. ^ Baseball02 & MindBender15 were forced to take a 5 minute time penalty due to failing to complete the Roadblock under the allotted amount of attempts, which allowed teams to bypass them, dropping them from 3rd to 7th.
- 4. ^ Cookie46910 & AyyLion used their U-Turn on hvt2011; however, he had already passed the U-Turn board and was therefore unaffected.
- 5. ^ a b These legs were run separately due to scheduling conflicts. The places were based on times of arrival.
- 6. ^ mine_man_ had selected the team member who would complete the Roadblock after reading the description of the task, thus incurring a 10 minute time penalty; however, no one passed mine_man_ & godzilltrain and they stayed in 2nd.
- 7. ^ Cookie46910 & AyyLion opted to take the 25 minute time penalty for the Roadblock, allowing other teams to pass them, dropping them from 3rd to 4th.
- 8. ^ Duechayapol & FredTheTimeLord opted to take the 25 minute time penalty for the Roadblock, allowing other teams to pass them, dropping them from 5th to 6th.
- 9. ^ hvt2011 opted to take the 25 minute time penalty for the Roadblock, allowing other teams to pass him, dropping him from 6th to 7th.
- 10. ^ autobus22 had broken Narnia17's minecart in Siletz and thus received a 10 minute time penalty. No one passed his team and autobus22 & MikeRoma stayed in 3rd.
- 11. ^ Narnia17 had taken a bus from Siletz to Saint Roux instead of driving himself from San Reinoldi as specified, thus incurring a 15 minute time penalty for breaking a rule and an additional 5 minute time penalty since it was faster mode of transportation by such time. No one passed Narnia17 & jphgolf4321 and they stayed in 3rd.
- 12. ^ a b Narnia17 & jphgolf4321 and MindBender15 & Baseball02 both were forced to return to the Mental Detour option in Kitania due to a production mishap and complete it again. Each team was awarded at 10 minute time credit. This did not affect their placements.
Episode title quotes
Episode titles are often taken as quotes from the racers.
- "Hello Mr. Cameraman" -Narnia17
- "You Sound Like A Chimp" - autobus22
- "Screw You, I Have Two Pianos" - godzilltrain
- "Much Curve, Very Road" -autobus22
- "Like, Comment, and Subscribe" -MindBender15
- "I See Dead People" -AyyLion
- "A Leap Of Faith" -clue to Roadblock
- "There's No Such Thing As Too Much Steak" -Narnia17
- "Let's Get This Party Started" -mine_man_
The prize for each leg is awarded to the first place team for that leg.
- Leg 1 – A trip for two to Ravenna & $15 each.
- Leg 2 –
A trip for two to Eisitasi & $30 each.[a]
- Leg 3 – A trip for two to Furling & $45 each.
- Leg 4 – A trip for two to Heampstead & $60 each.
- Leg 5 – A trip for two to Kenthurst & $75 each.
- Leg 6 – A trip for two to Fairfax & $90 each.
- Leg 7 – A trip for two to Konawa & $105 each.
- Leg 8 – A trip for two to Vermilion & $120 each.
- Leg 9 – $10,000.
- a. ^ Due to a compromise that was made due to issues in Leg 2 with rule breaches, mine_man_ & godzilltrain had their prize revoked after the session finished.
|Destinations||Air travel Rail travel Water travel Bus travel Helicopter travel Cable car travel|
|Route Markers||Detour Roadblock U-Turn Fast Forward Pit Stop|
Leg 1 (Covina ➝ Achowalogen Takachsin ➝ Los Angeles ➝ Airchester)
Airdate: June 10, 2017
- Covina, New World, MRT (Sixth Street Bridge) (Starting Line)
- Covina (IKEA)
- Covina (Wall Park - Fresh Apple Pie Stand)
- Covina (I-Fuel Tower)
- Achowalogen Takachsin (Tommy Corp. Headquarters)
- Achowalogen Takachsin (Theater)
- Achowalogen Takachsin (Achowalogen Takachsin Eastern Marina) to Los Angeles (Docks)
- Los Angeles (IKEA)
- Los Angeles (Docks) to Airchester (Airchester Waterport)
- Airchester (Epsilon Theatre)
At the Starting Line of The Amazing Race 7, which took place on the Sixth Street Bridge in Covina, teams were told that they would either jump off of the bridge and use a wooden boat or swim to Covina's shore and search for their clue near the big trees and waterport for their next clue or head south on the bridge to IKEA for the Race's only Fast Forward. For the Fast Forward, teams had to push pistons to recreate the MRT logo correctly, a modified version of the infamous puzzle in season 3 which all racers took the penalty for. Other teams had to search near the waterport for the yellow and red Apple Pie Stand and note the colored heads above it. Nearby were non-racers walking around with colored heads with letters as well. If teams had put the colored heads in the order of the Apple Pie Stand, they would figure out they would have to make their way to the I-Fuel Tower. At the I-Fuel Tower in northern Covina, the clue instructed teams to travel north to Achowalogen Takachsin and find the Tommy Corp. Headquarters in the northeast of the town.
Upon arrival at the Tommy Corp Headquarters, teams found their first Roadblock, asking "Who's got their eye on the target?". One team member had to take a bow and shoot from the top of the building down to a theater where a clue would drop (and the other team member was waiting) from a dispenser.
The clue told teams to travel to the Achowalogen Takachsin Eastern Marina and take a boat to Los Angeles. Once there, teams had to find the IKEA, where they encountered the second Roadblock, asking "Who's ready to be Swedish?". The team member who did not do the first Roadblock had to do this one. One team member had to choose a room and enter IKEA and find what piece of furniture not in a living set on the second floor must be rebuilt in their room. In their room, they are given two shulker boxes, one has items to make one while the other is random blocks. The blocks can not be transferred between boxes. After finding the right build, if correctly built, they would receive their next clue.
Leg 2 (Airchester ➝ Amberstone)
Airdate: June 10, 2017
- Epsilon International Airport to Newport, Realiste, Amberstone (Aéroport International de Newport)
- Newport (Marina Station)
- Newport (Newport Beach)
- Newport (O Néill's Restaurant and Phare Ar-Men)
- Alixville (Cathedrale)
- Alixville (Ferris wheel or Battersea)
- Newport (Mémorial de Newport - Le Gros Chat)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to take a flight from Epsilon International Airport to Aéroport International de Newport on another server called Amberstone. Once arriving, teams were instructed to go Marina Station and pick up a horse and ride it to Newport Beach. At Newport Beach, teams faced a Roadblock, asking "Qui peut trouver la réponse?" (translates to Who can find the answer?). One team member must take a wooden boat and ride it to a nearby island and find O Néill's Restaurant. There, the one team member would be pm'ed "Aller vers le nord jusqu'au phare et dites-moi pourquoi il y avait un retard pour votre prochain indice.", which translated to "Go north to the lighthouse and tell me why there was a delay for your next clue." When travelling to the lighthouse, they would find a book in French. If translated, they would find that the answer would be bad weather. After telling the correct answer in French to the person in the restaurant ("mauvais temps"), they would receive their next clue.
The teams' next clue directed them to travel to Alixville and find the Cathedrale. There, teams faced the Detour: Round The Wheel or Flying The Pig. In Round The Wheel, teams had to make their way north and find a ferris wheel that they had to climb and search for a clue hidden somewhere on the wheel. In Flying The Pig, teams had to make their way to Battersea and pick up ender pearls and use them to teleport to a flying pig, where a clue box was waiting on top. Both Detours told teams to warp to the Pit Stop of Le Gros Chat at the Mémorial de Newport.
Leg 3 (Amberstone ➝ WolvHaven)
Airdate: June 17, 2017
- Silver Mount (Chalet La Marmotte)
- Silver Mount (Train station)
- Silver Mount (Mountain range)
- Silver Mount (La grosse Berta)
- Newport (Aéroport International de Newport) to WolvHaven City, Wolv Haven, WolvHaven (Mechanicsburg Airport)
- WolvHaven City (SportsHub)
- WolvHaven City (Transit Museum)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to travel by wooden boat to 4473, 17, -10240 to find the snowy city of Silver Mount. Once there, teams were to find the Chalet La Marmotte. Teams then were instructed to head by foot north and find an abandoned train station to receive their next clue. At the train station, team's faced the Roadblock, asking "Who can find an eskimo in a snow stack?". The selected team member had to search the mountains north of the station at three coordinates (5084, 55, -11342; 4617, 69, -11309; 4973, 64, -11567) to find an eskimo with a donkey. Once the correct location was found, the eskimo’s donkey was renamed their next clue. Their next clue told teams to follow the river east to find La grosse Berta to find their next clue.
The next clue directed teams to take a flight to Mechanicsburg Airport on WolvHaven. Once there, teams had to travel to the SportsHub to receive their next clue. At the SportsHub, teams faced a Detour: Shulker Stadium or Squid Sea. In Shulker Stadium, teams had to enter the stadium and search through the field and find a shulker box with a clue in it amongst real shulkers that attack. In Squid Sea, teams had to go next to the stadium and jump into the caged area and search for a renamed squid that was named their next clue. Both Detours led teams to the Transit Museum for the Pit Stop.
Leg 4 (WolvHaven ➝ Laclede ➝ Whitechapel ➝ Storalisburg ➝ Arisa)
Airdate: June 17, 2017
- WolvHaven City (Mechanicsburg Airport) to Laclede, New World, MRT (Harry S Truman International Airport)
- Laclede (The Spleefodrome)
- Whitechapel (Columbia Pavilion)
- Whitechapel (Columbia Island)
- Storalisburg (Sunset Hills Viewpoint)
- Storalisburg (ECair HQ) to Arisa, Old World (Arisa Heliport)
- Arisa (Stair Condos)
- Arisa (A-way, Potion shop, Fishing shop, Oddities, Cookie stand, and Flower shop or Sunset Resort open stage and river in Sanctuary)
- Arisa (Farm)
- Arisa (High Altitude Activity Space)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to take a flight to Harry S Truman International Airport in Laclede and find The Spleefodrome. Once there, teams faced a Roadblock, asking "Who's ready to dig their way to victory?". The selected team member must face off against a person in a spleef match, and if they can successfully beat them, they will receive their next clue.
Teams’ next clue directed them to travel to Whitechapel and find the Columbia Pavilion. There, teams had to take a wooden boat and ride a lap around Columbia Island to receive their next clue.
At Arisa, teams were to find the Stair Condos, which had a Detour: Shop Til You Drop or Sail Til You Fail. In Shop Til You Drop, teams had to Arisa's district of Rift. There, teams had to a shop named A-way, where they would have to pick up a book with required items from shops and find those shops to pick up those items. Then, they must deliver it back to receive their next clue. In Sail Til You Fail, teams had make their way to Arisa’s district of Sanctuary and find the Sunset Resort open stage. There, teams would have to start and ride around the frozen river twice. Once each team member had ridden around the river twice, they would receive their next clue. Both Detours told teams to travel to a farm in eastern Arisa to find the U-Turn board. Teams were then directed to travel to the High Altitude Activity Space for the Pit Stop.
Leg 5 (Arisa ➝ Llamapolis ➝ WolvHaven)
Airdate: June 23, 2017
- Llamapolis (Blue Fire Grill)
- Llamapolis (Eristheeagle Memorial Municipal Airport) to WolvHaven City, Wolv Haven, WolvHaven (Mechanicsburg Airport)
- WolvHaven City (Marine View High School)
- WolvHaven City (The Statue of Qixerty)
- WolvHaven City (Central Park)
- WolvHaven City (Eiffel Tower)
- WolvHaven City (People's Plaza)
- WolvHaven City (Bella Vista Cathedral)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to travel to Llamapolis and find the Blue Fire Grill to receive their next clue. Teams were told to take a flight back to Mechanicsburg Airport on WolvHaven.
There, teams were instructed find a horse outside of the airport and make their way to Marine View High School on the island of Westford to find their next clue. Once there, teams faced the Roadblock, asking "Who's ready to fly?". One team member had to get an elytra and fly a course. All rings had to be passed through and they are given one stack of fireworks. They could not touch the ground. If passed, they would receive their next clue.
Teams’ next clue directed them to travel to The Statue of Qixerty, where they faced a Detour: Reflection or Reality. In Reflection, teams had to complete invisible parkour at Central Park. To complete it, teams had to look across a glass wall to see visible, mirrored parkour. At the end was their next clue. In Reality, teams had to find two big oak trees in Central Park near each other surrounded by tulips. Then, teams had to count all the red and orange tulips from both trees and add them up. If they tell the sum, 411, correctly within two, they would receive their next clue. Both Detours lead teams to People's Plaza where teams would find a clue directing them to the Pit Stop at the Bella Vista Cathedral.
Leg 6 (WolvHaven ➝ Esterlon)
Airdate: June 23, 2017
- WolvHaven City (Mechanicsburg Airport) to Huntington City, Huntington, Esterlon (Huntington City International Airport)
- Huntington City (Saint-Mary Graveyard - Church of Stonewick)
- Huntington City (Huntington City Hall)
- Huntington City (Esterlon Cultural Metropolitan Museum)
- Huntington City (Fort Huntington)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to take a flight to Huntington International Airport on another server called Esterlon. There, teams were told to make their way to Saint-Mary Graveyard and find the Church of the Stonewick to receive their next clue. There, teams had to search the graveyard for one grave out of hundreds for one with a quartz slab on top with a stone bottom. Additionally, the grave needed to have a specific sign on it that stated the years "1407-1809". When found, they would need the name of the deceased to receive their next clue, which told teams to head northwest to find Huntington City Hall, where they were then directed to travel further northwest to find the Esterlon Cultural Metropolitan Museum.
Upon arrival to the museum, teams had faced a Roadblock, asking "Who's ready to face the facts?". The selected team member had to answer a set of questions about the history of Esterlon, where the answers were all in the museum. After answering all of them correctly, teams would receive their next clue, which directed them to the Pit Stop at Fort Huntington.
Leg 7 (Esterlon ➝ Utopia ➝ Matheson ➝ San Reinoldi)
Airdate: July 1, 2017
- Huntington City (Huntington International Airport) to Utopia, New World, MRT (Anthony Fokker Regional Airport)
- Utopia (Leroy "Satchel" Paige Memorial Stadium)
- Utopia (Anthony Fokker Transit Hub) to Matheson (IntraRail Matheson Station)
- Matheson (Abandoned building)
- San Reinoldi (San Reinoldi Port - Jadrolinja)
- San Reinoldi (Cinema al Mare or Dino Hypermarche Bricolaje)
- San Reinoldi (Plaza Major)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to take a flight to Anthony Fokker Regional Airport in Utopia. Teams were then told to find Leroy "Satchel" Paige Memorial Stadium. There, teams were instructed to search through all of the clue boxes on the field to receive their next clue, which told them to travel via the Anthony Fokker Transit Hub to the IntraRail Matheson Station.
Once there, teams were instructed to find an abandoned building where they faced the Roadblock, asking "Who's ready to take a leap of faith?". The selected team member had to make their way to the top of the building and had to bounce off of a slime block to land in a marked window to receive their next clue.
Teams were then directed to travel via road and follow a set of Race flags to, unknown to them at the time, San Reinoldi's Port. There, teams faced the Detour: Dig Down or Break Down. In Dig Down, teams had to travel to the Cinema al Mare and had to enter it and dig in the empty building to find their clue underground. In Break Down, teams had to find the Dino Hypermarche Bricolaje and pick up tools inside from an orange shulker box and deconstruct a small building nearby. If the number of blocks a chest are correct, they will get their next clue. Both Detours led teams to travel north to Plaza Major for the U-Turn board and the Pit Stop.
Leg 8 (San Reinoldi ➝ Saint Roux ➝ Kitania & Paradise Island ➝ Hamanei ➝ Lighthouse)
Airdate: July 1, 2017
- Saint Roux (Gare d’Orsay)
- Saint Roux (Charles de Gaulle International Airport) to Kitania, Old World (Kitania Municipal Airport)
- Kitania (Kitania Space Center or Tower Sands)
- Paradise Island (MRT Station Way towers)
- Kitania (Kitania Municipal Airport) to Hamanei (Akane - Ishuzu International Airport)
- Hamanei (MRTea)
- Lighthouse (L'Hotel Dam)
- Lighthouse (Lighthouse Wipeout Course)
- Lighthouse (Den Reslig Farkost Aventyrare)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to travel by road to the starting line of the third season's starting line, Gare d'Orsay in Saint Roux and search near there for their next clue. Once there, teams faced the Detour: Cart or Climb. For both Detours, teams were instructed to take one flight from Charles de Gaulle International Airport to Kitania Municipal Airport in Kitania. In Cart, teams had to make their way to the Kitania Space Center and solve a minecart puzzle where they had to direct a cart to a certain exit to receive their next clue. In Climb, teams had to complete a set of ladder parkour on the side of Tower Sands to the top to receive their next clue. Both Detours told teams to travel north to Paradise Island and find a set of towers on MRT Station Way.
There, teams had to fly a minecart from a floating platform back to Kitania's airport and land successfully on the runway. If both team members did it correctly, they would receive their next clue. If failed, then the team member(s) who failed would have to try again.
The next clue told teams to travel by flight to Akane - Ishuzu International Airport in Hamanei. Then, teams had to find the MRTea house on the hill to receive their next clue, which told teams to travel north to find L'Hotel Dam.
Once there, teams faced a Roadblock, asking "Who wants to play one of the oldest games on the server?". After making their way to the Lighthouse Wipeout Course, the selected team member must complete the whole course without checkpoints or dying to receive their next clue at the end, which directed teams to the Pit Stop on Den Reslig Farkost Aventyrar, a large pirate ship.
Leg 9 (Lighthouse ➝ Omerah ➝ Xilia ➝ Formosa ➝ Central City)
Airdate: July 1, 2017
- Lighthouse (Historic Dockyards) to Omerah (National Bus Station)
- Omerah (City Hall)
- Omerah (Omerah International Airport) to Arlington (Western Ocean International Airport)
- Arlington (Western Ocean International Airport) to Xilia, New World (Xilia Boarding Station)
- Xilia (Spleef arena)
- Formosa (Capital Tower)
- Formosa (Formosa Eye)
- Central City (Subury Center - West Building)
- Central City (Central Park)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to travel to the nearby dock and take a boat to Omerah and find the City Hall. There, teams faced the last Roadblock, asking "Who's ready for one final search?". One team member had to dive underwater using water breathing and night vision potions and search the shulker boxes for their next clue. The next clue told teams to take a flight to Western Ocean International Airport where they would find then take a helicopter to Xilia and arrive at the Xilia Boarding Station.
At Xilia, teams had to make their way to the Spleef Arena. There, teams faced their first memory challenge. Teams would enter their respective rooms and find a shulker box full of letters. They would have to rearrange the given letters to correctly spell out the names of a city visited per leg. Though there are many options to spell certain cities per leg, however, only one combination of cities would fit for all legs (Los Angeles, Newport, Silver Mount, Arisa, Llamapolis, Huntington City, San Reinoldi, Saint Roux, Omerah). Once correct, they would receive their next clue.
Teams' next clue directed teams to travel by road south to Formosa and find the diamond Capital Tower near the Formosa Eye to receive their next clue. There, teams faced their second memory challenge. Teams had to head to the fourth floor of the tower and find their respective rooms. With a pathway to the Formosa Eye, teams would have to ride the Ferris wheel and find a statement on each car. They would have to put wools corresponding to the true statements that corresponded to each leg. Once correctly placing the wool, they would receive their next clue.
Then, teams were told to drive themselves to Central City and find the Subury Center's West Building to receive their next clue. There, teams would face their third and final memory challenge. Teams would have to enter the center and look through 100 builds, labelled 00-99, for one build seen each leg as not part of a Roadblock, Detour, or at a Pit Stop. Teams would have to find the number (labeled with a lapis lazuli block) and place it in a room located in the back of the Great Hall through an exit using banners.
|1||Fresh apple pie stand||Covina|
|3||La Grosse Berta||Silver Mount|
Once all were correct, teams were directed to head to Central Park for the Finish Line.