The Amazing Race 10
|The Amazing Race 10|
|Winner(s)||KittyCat11231 & lil_shadow59|
|Season run||January 4, 2020 - February 8, 2020|
|No. of teams||9|
|No. of legs||9|
|No. of towns visited||25|
|No. of MRT worlds visited||1|
|No. of servers visited||1|
|Preceded by||The Amazing Race 9|
|Followed by||The Amazing Race 11|
The Amazing Race 10 is the tenth season of The Amazing Race. It featured nine teams of two paired by production in a race around the world for a $10,000 grand prize.
The season premiered on January 4, 2020, and held its season finale on February 8, 2020.
The season was announced on the MRT Discord on November 23, 2019, alongside applications. The Doodle poll that went along with the application slated the season to possibly occur between December 2019 and February 2020. MinecraftYoshi26 stated that if there were not enough applicants, the season would be pushed back further into 2020. On December 15, 2019, the first two sessions were announced to occur on January 4, 2020, and January 11, 2020. After the second session, the third and final session was announced as occurring on February 8, 2020.
Many months before the production of this season was confirmed, it was announced that all prospective contestants would be paired up by production and apply as individuals.
As seen in previous seasons, members were allowed to make guesses for the starting city. Each member had a free guess and each guess after costed money. Members were allowed to guess starting on December 17, 2019. A day after it opened, CaptainChimpy guessed the starting city correctly, and it was revealed that Secunda's Souter Point Lighthouse would be the starting line. It was revealed after the season that the other starting line locations that were considered were Crater Canyon, Gray Cloud and Cerro Tronador, Alta Mesa.
This season spanned 25 towns on the New World, with first-time visits to the New World towns of Secunda, Hendon, Creeperville, Moramoa, Antioch, Larkspur, Carnoustie, Dekuville, Monte Isola, Chan Bay, Deadbush, Venceslo, Arcadia, Sunshine Coast, Farwater, New Woodbury, and Aprix.
This season was the first season to use official Amazing Race Horse spawn eggs, which were provided to teams at the start of each leg. These were introduced as uCars were not on the server for the duration of the season.
For the first time in the franchise's history, the final leg featured two teams rather than three teams.
Applications opened on November 23, 2019 and officially closed on December 20, 2019. The cast was also revealed on that day as well. Prior to the premiere, nine teams were on the list to participate in the Race. MC_Protocol, who was confirmed and was on the cast list, was not paired up and removed from the cast list. Out of those teams, seven full teams and two halves of teams showed up. As per usual, walk-ins to join the Race on the day were permitted, which allowed CodyHM, who was originally paired with SansNotLuigi, to be paired with JTrain77.
|Name||Team name & color||Place|
|KittyCat11231||The Shadow Administration||1st place|
|mine_man_||Pond Hoppers||2nd place|
|Conric005||So Long!||3rd place|
(Eliminated in Wazamawazi, New World)
(Eliminated in Achowalogen Takachsin, New World)
|Echohue||Directionally Challenged||5th place|
(Eliminated in Arcadia, New World)
|daltdisneyland||Purple Pigeons||6th place|
(Eliminated in Deadbush, New World)
|FredTheTimeLord||The Super Soakerz||7th place|
(Eliminated in Monte Isola, New World)
|Cookie46910||The Inspectors||8th place|
(Eliminated in Larkspur, New World)
|CodyHM||The Islanders||9th place|
(Eliminated in St. Anna, New World)
The following teams participated in the Race, each listed along with their placements in each leg and team names. Placements are listed in finishing order.
- A red team placement indicates that the team was eliminated.
- A underlined blue team placement indicates that the team was the last to arrive at a Pit Stop in a non-elimination leg of the race.
- A green ƒ indicates that the team won a Fast Forward.
- A brown ⊃ or a cyan ⋑ indicates that the team chose to use one of the two U-Turns in a Double U-Turn; ⊂ or ⋐ indicates the team who received it; ⊂⋑ indicates that the team was U-Turned, but they used the second U-Turn on another team; ⋐⋑ around a leg number indicates that a U-Turn was not used.
- A purple ε indicates that the team decided to use the Express Pass on that leg.
|Team||Team Name||Position (by leg)||Roadblocks|
|KittyCat11231 & lil_shadow59||The Shadow Administration||2nd||3rd||6th[a]||1st⊃||1st||1st||1st||2nd||1st||KittyCat11231 5, lil_shadow59 5|
|mine_man_ & Valkorion314||Pond Hoppers||1st||6th||3rd||3rd⊂⋑||3rd||4th[b]||3rd⊂||1st||2nd||mine_man_ 6, Valkorion314 4|
|Conric005 & Johngi||So Long!||6th||7th||4th||4th[c]||2nd||3rd||2nd||3rd||Conric005 4, Johngi 4|
|hvt2011 & autobus22||BluLinQ||4th||2ndƒ||1st||5th[d]||4th||2nd||4th[e]⊃||hvt2011 2, autobus22 3|
|Echohue & megascatterbomb||Directionally Challenged||5th||4th||2nd||2nd||5th||5th||Echohue 3, megascatterbomb 3|
|daltdisneyland & Vickiposa||Purple Pigeons||3rd||5th||5th[f]||6th[g]⋐||daltdisneyland 1, Vickiposa 3|
|FredTheTimeLord & woorich999||The Super Soakerz||7th||1st||7th||FredTheTimeLord 1, woorich999 2|
|Cookie46910 & _Kastle||The Inspectors||8th||8th||Cookie46910 1, _Kastle 1|
|CodyHM & JTrain77||The Islanders||9thε[h]||CodyHM 1, JTrain77 0|
Episode title quotes
Episode titles are often taken as quotes from the racers.
- "Just Like Jesus, We're Going to Walk On Water" -daltdisneyland
- "This Is Going to Be a Short Race" - _Kastle
- "We're Both Competent" -KittyCat11231
- "Whilst I'm Weak" -mine_man_
- "My Time to Shine" -lil_shadow59
- "That's Not Water!" -autobus22
- "License to Yell" -chiefbozx, minotaur (non-racer)
- "I Just Lost Consciousness" -Conric005
- "Finish in Style" -mine_man_
The prize for each leg is awarded to the first place team for that leg.
- Leg 1 – A trip for two to Verdantium & $15 each.
- Leg 2 – A trip for two to Murrville & $30 each.
- Leg 3 – A trip for two to New Gensokyo & $45 each.
- Leg 4 – A trip for two to Torres River & $60 each.
- Leg 5 – A trip for two to San Reinoldi & $75 each.
- Leg 6 – A trip for two to Fort Yaxier & $90 each.
- Leg 7 – A trip for two to Kessler & $105 each.
- Leg 8 – A trip for two to Quiris & $120 each.
- Leg 9 – $10,000.
|Destinations||Air travel Rail travel Water travel Bus travel Helicopter travel Cable car travel Airship travel|
|Route markers|| Detour Roadblock Express Pass Fast Forward|
U-Turn Speed Bump Pit Stop
|Icons placed after a location indicate the clue was picked up at this location,|
while icons placed before a location indicate that the clue was picked up at a prior location.
Leg 1 (Secunda ➝ St. Anna ➝ Hendon ➝ Creeperville)
Airdate: January 4, 2020
- Secunda, New World (Souter Point Lighthouse) (Starting Line)
- Secunda (St. Mary's Bay)
- Secunda (North Secunda Docks) to St. Anna (Watertaxi Dock)
- St. Anna (Anchor Statue)
- St. Anna (Boardwalk)
- St. Anna (St. Anna Central Station (RaiLinQ)) to Hendon & Geneva Station (RaiLinQ)
- Hendon (Hendon Ski Lift building to Mt. Frosty)
- Creeperville (Sakura Park)
At the Starting Line of The Amazing Race 10, which took place at Souter Point Lighthouse in Secunda, teams were told they have to run to the nearby beach and pick up their first clue. However, teams also had the option of grabbing shovels near the clue box to dig inside a large red sand structure that spelled out "TAR 10" to find an Express Pass inside. Teams were instructed to travel by boat, east of the beach, to the starting line of The Amazing Race 6. At the Anchor Statue in St. Anna, teams found the first Roadblock, asking "Who's ready to sail to victory?" The selected team member had to make their way to the nearby boardwalk and choose a lane. They had to make it to a platform 50 blocks away without touching the water. In each lane, the team member had to place birch boats on top of the water and hop across to get their next clue. Once on the other side, the team member can teleport to their team member and does not have to make it back across. The next clue instructed teams to travel north to St. Anna Central Station and take RaiLinQ to Hendon & Geneva Station.
Once there, teams were directed to travel west from the station to Hendon to find the Ski Lift and take it to the second highest peak in Hendon, Mt. Frosty, to receive their next clue. Once there, teams had to use a wooden boat to ‘ski’ down the mountain, with each team member having to successfully complete a different side: the Cliff or the Hairpin. If a team member fails to complete the course, only they must complete their section again. A failure is when a player rides the boat out of the packed ice track. Landing or travelling on the stone brick border is allowed. Only if both team members successfully complete the trip down, then they were allowed to take their clue from the clue box at the bottom.
At the bottom, teams were instructed to travel north to Creeperville and find the pink trees in Sakura Park for the first Pit Stop.
Leg 2 (Creeperville ➝ Moramoa ➝ Antioch ➝ Larkspur)
Airdate: January 4, 2020
- Creeperville (Creeperville International Airport) to Moramoa (Moramoa Mixed Martial Arts Airfield) via Richville (Richville International Airport)
- Moramoa (Victoria Park)
- Moramoa (Megap Parkour)
- Moramoa (Turtle Beach)
- Moramoa (Moramoa Wyndham Street Station or Moramoa Central Station) to Antioch (Antioch Station (RaiLinQ))
- Antioch (Minatozaki Park)
- Antioch (Antioch Regional Airfield) to Larkspur (Larkspur Lilyflower International Airport)
- Larkspur (Thanksgiving Square)
- Larkspur (North Star Ferris Wheel)
- Larkspur (Northmont Historic Preserve)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to fly to Moramoa from Creeperville International Airport by connecting through Richville International Airport. Once there, teams had to find Victoria Park west of the airport to find their next clue. There, teams faced the Detour: Cartography or Counting. For both Detour options, teams were instructed to travel to Turtle Beach. In Cartography, teams had to dive into the water to collect 25 map pieces to recreate a five-by-five map of Moramoa. Once all the map pieces are placed in their correct positions, teams received their next clue. In Counting, teams entered the marked pen and had to count the turtles inside. Teams must make a guess within a range of two to be correct. If teams guessed within 70 to 74, they would be correct and receive their next clue. If they were incorrect, teams would have to wait for five minutes before submitting another guess. Also at Victoria Park, teams found the Fast Forward. The Fast Forward instructed teams to travel to Megap Parkour. Once there, teams had to complete the first 30 levels of parkour to win the Fast Forward. Both Detour options instructed teams to travel via either Moramoa Wyndham Street Station or Moramoa Central Station to Antioch.
Once in Antioch, teams were instructed to find Minatozaki Park to receive their next clue. The clue directed teams to fly using a direct flight to Larkspur, specifically to Larkspur Lilyflower International Airport, from Antioch Regional Airfield.
When teams arrived in Larkspur, teams were told to travel east and find Thanksgiving Square. There, teams faced a Roadblock, asking “Who has better vision?”. The selected team member had to travel to the North Star Ferris Wheel and ride to one of the top two cars and search the skyline for the X and Z coordinates of the Pit Stop. Once both coordinates were found, teams were then able to race to the Pit Stop, which was located at the Northmont Historic Preserve.
Leg 3 (Larkspur ➝ Carnoustie ➝ Dekuville ➝ Monte Isola)
Airdate: January 4, 2020
- Larkspur (Larkspur Frankford Airfield) to Carnoustie (Carnoustie International Airport)
- Carnoustie (Carnoustie Stadium or Lanark Recreation Complex Carnoustie)
- Carnoustie (Carnoustie International Airport) to Dekuville (Dekuville Harbor Airfield)
- Dekuville (Dekuville Post Office)
- Dekuville (Turbine Hill)
- Dekuville (Dekuville Dock (AquaLinQ)) to Monte Isola (Monte Isola Dock (AquaLinQ))
- Monte Isola (Monte Isola Town Hall)
- Monte Isola (Serenity Salon, Electric Llama Tech Store, and Monte Isola Sporting Association HQ)
- Monte Isola (Monte Isola Amphitheatre)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to make their way to Carnoustie from Larkspur Frankford Airfield through a direct flight and find their clue outside the airport on the first floor. The clue was a Detour: Physical Labor or Physical Competition. In Physical Labor, teams traveled to Carnoustie Stadium and had to shovel snow from on the field to uncover a shulker box with their next clue. In Physical Competition, teams made their way to the Lanark Recreation Complex Carnoustie and went to the small, marked PVP area and had to defeat a pair of opponents in PVP to receive their next clue. If they failed to defeat both opponents, they would have to wait in a queue, if there was one, before they could attempt again. Both Detours directed teams to fly to Dekuville.
Once in Dekuville, teams were instructed to travel northwest of the airfield to find the Dekuville Post Office. At the post office, teams were given wool and shears to stack up to the top of wind turbines on the nearby Turbine Hill to search clue boxes to find one that had clues inside. The next clue instructed teams to travel to the southwest-most point of Dekuville to find the AquaLinQ Dekuville Dock to travel to Monte Isola.
Once in Monte Isola, teams were instructed to find the Monte Isola Town Hall for their clue. There, teams found a Roadblock which asked "Who can navigate these streets?". The selected team member had to visit three locations in Monte Isola only using the letter and number address provided. After picking up their team’s colored carpet, lead, and llama spawn egg from those three locations, they had to meet their teammate at the Pit Stop, the Monte Isola Amphitheatre, and tie the llama to the fence to check in.
Leg 4 (Monte Isola ➝ Chan Bay ➝ Deadbush)
Airdate: January 11, 2020
- Monte Isola (Monte Isola Harbour Seaplane Airport) to Chan Bay (Chan Bay International Airport) via Airchester (Airchester Airfield)
- Chan Bay (The Rod Tower)
- Chan Bay (Paradise Beach)
- Chan Bay (Chan Bay Airfield) to Deadbush (West Mesa International Airport)
- Deadbush (Centro Plaza)
- Deadbush (The Oblong or Cadigal Opera House, Deadbush Theater, and Darlington Center)
- Deadbush (West Point Park)
- Deadbush (Queensland Lake)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to travel to Monte Isola Harbour Seaplane Airport and take a flight to Chan Bay International Airport by first connecting through Airchester Airfield. Once in Chan Bay, teams had to find the tallest building, which was The Rod Tower. There, teams found the Roadblock, which asked “Who’s a soar loser?”. The selected team member made their way to the top of the tower to grab an elytra. Using a provided map, the team member had to glide without fireworks to find marked shulker boxes in the sides of buildings to find a clue inside one of them. If they failed to receive the clue, they had to make their way back on their own to the top of The Rod Tower to try again. Teams were directed to travel south to Paradise Beach. Then, teams were instructed to go fly out of Chan Bay Airfield to West Mesa International Airport.
Once in Deadbush, teams had to find Centro Plaza, where they found the Detour: Pig Racing or Musique. In Pig Racing, teams had to make their way to The Oblong, an elevated racing track. Both team members each have to complete three laps while riding on a pig using a carrot on a stick. Once both team members complete the three laps, they received their next clue. In Musique, teams traveled to the Cadigal Opera House to hear a set of note blocks. Then, they would have to travel to the Deadbush Theater to listen to other tunes to find a matching set. On each option, there was a set of coordinates. The correct theme had a set of coordinates that led to the correct location with a clue. Both Detours led to West Point Park, where there was a double blind U-Turn. Teams were then told to travel to the other side of town to Queensland Lake for the Pit Stop.
Leg 5 (Deadbush ➝ Zaquar ➝ Venceslo ➝ Arcadia)
Airdate: January 11, 2020
- Deadbush (Deadbush Centro Station) to Zaquar (Zaquar Onika T. Maraj Station) via Birdhall (Birdhall Transit Hub)
- Zaquar (Music's Gems Casino)
- Venceslo (BearLodge Park)
- Venceslo (SkyNation Arena or Venceslo Village and FliHigh Center)
- Venceslo (Venceslo-Fifth Ward International Airport) to Murrville-Arcadia International
- Arcadia (Remnant Park)
- Arcadia (Jameson Observatory and Arcadia Capital Building)
- Arcadia (Arcadian Convention Center)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to travel by train to Zaquar and find the Music's Gems Casino to receive their clue. Once there, teams were instructed to go to the A50 and follow the Race flags along the road to their next destination.
From following the flags, teams arrived in Venceslo at BearLodge Park. There, teams found the Detour: Build The Red Plane or Deliver The Red Plane. In Built The Red Plane, teams had to make their way to SkyNation Arena and replicate a red plane from an example. Once the red plane was correctly built, they received their next clue. In Deliver The Red Plane, teams made their way to Venceslo Village and had to search to find four stores to pick up items that are used to build a red plane. Then, teams had to deliver it to the FliHigh Center to receive their next clue. Both clues instructed teams to fly to Murrville-Arcadia International.
Once landed, teams were instructed to travel to Arcadia and find Remnant Park. There, teams encountered the Roadblock, which asked "Who wants to go out of this world?". The selected team member had to make their way into the Jameson Observatory and memorize the model planet heads and their positions. Then, they had to travel to the Arcadia Capital Building to find a marked room in which they were to select the correct heads from fakes and put them in their appropriate positions. Once all heads were in their correct positions, they received their next clue, which directed them to the Pit Stop at the Arcadian Convention Center.
Leg 6 (Arcadia ➝ Sunshine Coast)
Airdate: January 11, 2020
- Arcadia (Port of Arcadia)
- Arcadia (Lesteran Beach Pier)
- Sunshine Coast (BearLodge Maspalmas Resort or Coral Beach)
- Sunshine Coast (Sunshine Coast SkyTower)
- Sunshine Coast (Cocos Island)
At the start of the leg, teams had to travel to the Port of Arcadia, where they found the Roadblock asking "Who can find the flag in the haystack?". The selected team member are provided wool and shears and had to find a shipping container with a wool Race logo on it. Once found, the team member must break inside to find a clue. The next clue directed teams to travel to the former town of Dana Point and find the Lesteran Beach Pier. There, for Echohue & megascatterbomb's Speed Bump, they had to go to the end of the pier and find the Phantom Diner, where they had to clean the diner by breaking all the leftover cakes in the diner before continuing on with the Race.
At the Lesteran Beach Pier, teams found the Detour: Submerged Structure or Catching Colors. Both Detours had teams travel into Sunshine Coast. In Submerged Structure, teams traveled to the BearLodge Maspalmas Resort and had to recreate a build underwater correctly using the provided items to receive their next clue. In Catching Colors, teams traveled to Coral Beach and had to dive into the reef to find one yellow and red colored fish to receive their next clue. Both Detours instructed teams to find the tallest building in Sunshine Coast, the Sunshine Coast SkyTower. On the roof, teams found a clue that directed them to the Pit Stop, Cocos Island.
Leg 7 (Sunshine Coast ➝ Farwater ➝ Los Angeles ➝ Achowalogen Takachsin)
Airdate: February 8, 2020
- Sunshine Coast (Sunshine Coast Cacto Regional Airport or Sunshine Coast Máspalmas International Airport) to Farwater (Lanecra Landing Strip)
- Farwater (Purple Hydrogen Pier)
- Los Angeles (IKEA)
- Los Angeles (Docks) to Achowalogen Takachsin (Achowalogen Takachsin Eastern Marina)
- Achowalogen Takachsin (U Store)
- Achowalogen Takachsin (Achowalogen Takachsin - Old Town - Community of East Port Station to Achowalogen Takachsin Space Port Station)
- Achowalogen Takachsin (Death Arena or Achowalogen Takachsin Space Port)
- Achowalogen Takachsin (MRT_KaizoKeiho Manor)
- Achowalogen Takachsin (Castle Pairs)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to fly to Farwater and find the Purple Hydrogen Pier to find their next clue.
Then, teams were instructed to travel west to the city of Los Angeles and find the first IKEA. There, teams found the Roadblock which asked "Who has an eye for design?". The selected team member had to check the provided items in their assigned rooms and use those blocks to figure out which pieces of furniture on the second floor of the IKEA match those items. Once the two correct pieces of furniture are found and recreated correctly, they received their next clue. This challenge was a Switchback from the seventh season.
Teams were then told to travel by boat to Achowalogen Takachsin's Eastern Marina and their clue in a nearby store. One there, teams had to travel south to Achowalogen Takachsin - Old Town - Community of East Port Station and ride it until Achowalogen Takachsin Space Port Station to find their next clue right outside of the station. There, teams found the Detour: 3 Shulker Boxes or 8 Platforms. In 3 Shulker Boxes, teams made their way to the Death Arena and had to find three shulker boxes inside the arena, each with three parts of their clue. In the arena, there were minotaurs that would chase after the teams to try to kill them, making them restart the search from the start. Once all three parts of the clue have been retrieved, teams found out their next destination. In 8 Platforms, teams traveled to the Achowalogen Takachsin Space Port and complete parkour up eight platforms to receive their next clue. Both Detours led teams to the MRT_KaizoKeiho Manor, where they found a Double Blind U-Turn. Teams were then instructed to travel to the Pit Stop at Castle Pairs.
Leg 8 (Achowalogen Takachsin ➝ New Woodbury ➝ Wazamawazi ➝ Laclede)
Airdate: February 8, 2020
- Achowalogen Takachsin-Covina International Airport to New Woodbury (New Woodbury Airfield)
- New Woodbury (Tranquility)
- New Woodbury (18 Doonside or 15 Beaconsfield)
- New Woodbury (New Woodbury Station (MRT)) to Wazamawazi (Wazamawazi King Alexander Station (MRT))
- Wazamawazi (Wazamawazi Model Railway)
- Wazamawazi (Grandma Henny's Grand Theatre)
- Wazamawazi (Queen Maxima Station) to Laclede (Laclede South Station (RaiLinQ))
- Laclede (Thomas Hunter Jr. Memorial Theater)
- Laclede (Monument to Peace)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to fly from Achowalogen Takachsin-Covina International Airport to New Woodbury. Once in New Woodbury, teams had to find Tranquility, a park. From there, teams had to find their clue in one of two houses in New Woodbury based only off of an address.
After finding a clue from one of those houses, teams were told to travel by the MRT Taiga Line to Wazamawazi to find the Wazamawazi Model Railway. There, teams found the Detour: Stage Directions or Different Sets. Both Detours took place Grandma Henny's Grand Theatre. In Stage Directions, teams had to make their way inside into Hall 2 to note the set on stage and recreate it outside using the items provided and armor stand tools. Once the set is correctly detailed, they received their next clue. In Different Sets, teams made their way inside into Hall 1 and note as much of the scene as possible and search the various versions outside for one matching one. If teams submitted an incorrect guess, they would have to wait three minutes before guessing again. Both Detours instructed teams to travel from Queen Maxima Station to Laclede South Station on RaiLinQ.
Once in Laclede, teams were instructed to find the Thomas Hunter Jr. Memorial Theater. There, teams found the Roadblock asking "Who can play the part?". The selected team member perform a scene using a provided script. Once the scene is performed to a satisfactory standard, they received their next clue, which directed them to the Pit Stop at the Monument to Peace.
Leg 9 (Laclede ➝ Utopia ➝ Aprix ➝ Kolpino City)
Airdate: February 8, 2020
- Laclede (St. Francis Xavier Regional Airport) to Utopia (Jimmy Doolittle Regional Airport)
- Utopia (Echo Park)
- Utopia (Aikman Stadium)
- Utopia (Anthony Fokker Transit Hub) to Aprix (Aprix Station (IntraRail))
- Aprix (Harmony Temple of BOIism)
- Aprix (M15 Station) to Kolpino City (Kolpino City Station (MRT))
- Kolpino City (Kolpino City Hall)
- Kolpino City (Kolpino City Station (MRT) to Kolpino City Airport - Parking Lot)
- Kolpino City (Kolpino City Airport)
- Kolpino City (Lubov Theater)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to travel to fly to Utopia's Jimmy Doolittle Regional Airport and find Echo Park. Once there, teams had to ask various players to find one person to with their actual next clue, which directed them to Aikman Stadium. At the stadium, teams faced a Roadblock, asking "Who's the Olympian of the team?". The selected team member had to throw a trident to hit a three by three target to activate a button to receive their next clue.
Teams were then instructed to travel from the Anthony Fokker Transit Hub to Aprix and find the Harmony Temple of BOIism. There, teams found a second Roadblock, asking "Which came first?" The team member who did not complete the first Roadblock had to complete this one. The team member had to recreate a statue of a chick from inside the temple to a marked area outside. Once the statue had been completed correctly, they received their next clue.
Following the second Roadblock, teams traveled via MRT to Kolpino City Station and had to search the Kolpino City Hall for their next clue. Then, teams were instructed to travel by bus outside of the city hall to Kolpino City Airport. There, teams faced the final memory challenge. On the tarmac, teams found a room with a maze with various chests in it. In each chest was either a name of a city, location, or item seen along the Race. Teams had to pick up items and make pairs, with each team member having one half of each pair. Each pair would have to match a city with a location, a location with an item, or an item with a city. If a team member had both halves, it would not count as a pair. The correct answers were as follows (in chronological order):
|Leg||Team member A||Team member B|
|1||St. Anna||Birch boat|
|North Star Ferris Wheel||Larkspur|
|4||Elytra||The Rod Tower|
|U-Turn||West Point Park|
|Planet head||Jameson Observatory|
Once fully correct, teams were told to travel to the Finish Line, the Lubov Theater.
- KittyCat11231 helped lil_shadow59 with the Roadblock and thus received a 10-minute time penalty, allowing other teams to pass them, dropping them from 5th to 6th.
- mine_man_ failed to repair the wool flag from the Roadblock and thus received a 10-minute time penalty, allowing other teams to pass, dropping mine_man_ & Valkorion314 from 2nd to 4th.
- Conric005 & Johngi were instructed to fly into Chan Bay International Airport but flew into the Palanca Heliport instead. Thus, they received a 10-minute time penalty, allowing teams to bypass his team, dropping them from 2nd to 4th.
- hvt2011 & autobus22 were instructed to fly into Chan Bay International Airport but flew into Chan Bay Airfield instead. Thus, they received a 10-minute time penalty. This did not affect their placement.
- After checking in at the Pit Stop, autobus22 had privately messaged Conric005 and thus received a 10-minute time penalty. That allowed teams to bypass them, dropping hvt2011 & autobus22 from 2nd to 4th.
- daltdisneyland helped Vickiposa with the Roadblock and thus received a 10-minute time penalty, allowing other teams to pass them, dropping them from 3rd to 5th.
- daltdisneyland & Vickiposa opted to take the 20-minute time penalty for the Roadblock. This did not affect their placement.
- CodyHM & JTrain77 used their Express Pass to bypass the Roadblock.