The Amazing Race 11
|The Amazing Race 11|
|Winner(s)||KittyCat11231 & lil_shadow59|
|Season run||September 12, 2020 - October 3, 2020|
|No. of teams||12|
|No. of legs||10|
|No. of towns visited||30|
|No. of MRT worlds visited||1|
|No. of servers visited||1|
|Preceded by||The Amazing Race 10|
|Followed by||The Amazing Race 12|
The Amazing Race 11 is the eleventh season of The Amazing Race. It featured 12 teams of two in a race around the world for a $10,000 grand prize. This season was planned to be the final season of the franchise; however, a twelfth season was announced nearly two years later.
The season premiered on September 12, 2020, and had its season finale on October 3, 2020.
Many months before the production of this season was confirmed, it was announced that all prospective contestants were back to being able to apply as pairs and singles, unlike the prior season where teams were paired up by production and applied as individuals.
On August 13, 2020, MinecraftYoshi26 released a poll in the events channel in MRT Discord for when the season should happen. The poll noted that September and early October were the most voted dates, but the results were non-binding. MinecraftYoshi26 stated that if there were not enough applicants, the season would be pushed back further into 2020. On August 27, 2020, the first session was announced to occur on September 12, 2020. The two next sessions following the premiere were scheduled for September 19, 2020, and September 26, 2020. As a result of these sessions, the September GSM and ISM were moved from their original Saturdays to the Sunday. The final session was scheduled for October 3, 2020, following the conclusion of the third session.
The planning of the route of the season officially began on August 21, 2020, and was completed on September 17, 2020.
As seen in previous seasons, members were allowed to make guesses for the starting city. Each member had a free guess and each guess after costed money. Members were allowed to guess starting on August 23, 2020. After $100 was raised, it was revealed that the starting city would be on the New World. About an hour after it opened, Red_Ray guessed the starting city correctly, and it was revealed that Kantō's Apex Towers would be the starting line. It was revealed after the first session that the other starting line locations that were considered were the Arch de Peacmaker, Peacopolis and the Gadsden Town Hall, Gadsden.
This season spanned 30 cities on the New World, with first-time visits to the New World cities of Mojangsburg, Pretoria, Veldberg, New Stone City, Redwood, Foresne, Southoak, Peacopolis, Totem Beach, Gray Cloud, Rizalburg, Kazeshima, San Dzobiak, Scarborough, Anthro Island, Itokani, Kleinsburg, Oparia, New Gensokyo, Svobodny, Norwest, Bearbury, Skogheim, Savage City, and San Vincenzo.
On September 6, 2020, it was teased that there would be more announcements regarding the season prior to the premiere. Following abstract puzzles with emojis, Cookie46910, megascatterbomb, and sesese9 figured out that the various clues referred to the song "One Way Or Another" by Blondie. It was then revealed during the early morning of September 7, 2020, that this season would be the first to feature the One Way.
For the second time, a trailer for the season was released. It was created KittyCat11231 and released on September 7, 2020.
Following the elimination in Leg 5, it was revealed that the leg was supposed to be a non-elimination leg if there were fewer teams, with a Speed Bump involving tearing down a flag in Kazeshima. This cut resulted in the addition of Savage City to the route and the season becoming the first season to have no non-elimination legs. Additionally, Leg 9 was planned to be cut if there were fewer teams that showed up at the premiere.
Applications had a soft opening, meaning there was no everyone ping in the MRT Discord, during the late-night in Pacific time on August 17, 2020. They were closed less than an hour later to allow for the production of a "How To Play The Amazing Race on the MRT". The application re-opened on August 19, 2020. Applications officially opened on August 22, 2020, and closed on August 30, 2020. Before the premiere, 11 teams and four singles were on the list to participate in the Race. Out of those teams, eight full teams, two halves of teams, and four singles showed up. As per usual, walk-ins to join the Race on the day are permitted, pending space. The following players were singles before being paired up at the starting line: 0x10, notshort925, SirNatureWriter, and mi_aquamarine.
|Name||Team name & color||Place|
|KittyCat11231||The Bi Guys||1st place|
|_Kastle||Team Trial||2nd place|
(Eliminated in Skogheim, New World)
|Echohue||West Coast Best Coast||5th place|
(Eliminated in Oparia, New World)
|Johngi||The Atlantic Dance||6th place|
(Eliminated in Anthro Island, New World)
|Red_Ray||Team Eurostar||7th place|
(Eliminated in Covina, New World)
|ArizTrad||City Flights||8th place|
(Eliminated in Kazeshima, New World)
|0x10||Simp Soda||9th place|
(Eliminated in Gray Cloud, New World)
(Eliminated in Peacopolis, New World)
|mi_aquamarine||Team IDK||11th place|
(Eliminated in Redwood, New World)
(Eliminated in Sunshine Coast, New World)
The following teams participated in the Race, each listed along with their placements in each leg and team names as identified by the program. Note that this table is not necessarily reflective of all content due to the inclusion or exclusion of some data. Placements are listed in finishing order:
|Team||Team Name||Position (by leg)||Roadblocks|
|KittyCat11231 & lil_shadow59||The Bi Guys||4th||3rd||2nd⇐||4th⊂||4th||4th⋐||1st||1st||1st||1st11||KittyCat11231 5, lil_shadow59 5|
|_Kastle & godzilltrain||Team Trial||6th||8th||1st||1stƒ||3rd||3rd10⋑||3rd||3rd||2nd||2nd||_Kastle 4, godzilltrain 5|
|SansNotLuigi & woorich999||88weezer||1st||2nd||3rd⇒||5th||5th||2nd⊃||5th||4th||3rd||3rd||SansNotLuigi 5, woorich999 5|
|wipeout111 & meow10811||AHHHHHHHHH||7th1||5th||4th⇒||3rd||2nd||5th⊂||4th||2nd||4th||wipeout111 4, meow10811 5|
|Echohue & sesese9||West Coast Best Coast||3rd||4th5||7th⇐||7th||1st||1st||2nd||5th||Echohue 4, sesese9 4|
|Johngi & SkyjumperTalon||The Atlantic Dance||5th||6thε6||8th||8th||7th||6th||6th||Johngi 3, SkyjumperTalon 4|
|Red_Ray & LondonThameslink||Team Eurostar||9th||10th||9th||6th||6th||7th||Red_Ray 3, LondonThameslink 3|
|ArizTrad & Cookie46910||City Flights||2nd||1st||5th7||2nd⊃||8th9||ArizTrad 2, Cookie46910 3|
|0x10 & notshort925||Simp Soda||8th2||9th||6th||9th||0x10 3, notshort925 1|
|frogggggg & fork_07||forkkkkkk||11th3||7th||10th8||frogggggg 3, fork_07 0|
|mi_aquamarine & SirNatureWriter||Team IDK||10th||11th||mi_aquamarine 1, SirNatureWriter 1|
|CodyHM & Worrski||Skaters||12th4||CodyHM 1, Worrski 0|
- A red team placement indicates that the team was eliminated.
- A green ƒ indicates that the team won a Fast Forward. If placed next to a leg number, this indicates that the Fast Forward was available for that leg but not used.
- A gold ⇒ or a olive ⇒ indicates that the team chose to use one of the two One Ways in a Double One Way; gold ⇐ or olive ⇐ indicates the team who received it; gold ⇐ and olive ⇒ around a leg number indicates a leg where the One Way was available but not used.
- A brown ⊃ or a cyan ⋑ indicates that the team chose to use one of the two U-Turns in a Double U-Turn; ⊂ or ⋐ indicates the team who received it; ⋐⋑ around a leg number indicates that a U-Turn was not used.
- A purple ε indicates that the team decided to use the Express Pass on that leg.
- 1. ^ Both team members entered the searching area for the Roadblock for a significant amount of time and thus received a 10 minute time penalty, allowing other teams to pass them, dropping wipeout111 & meow10811 from 5th to 7th.
- 2. ^ Both team members entered the searching area for the Roadblock for a significant amount of time and thus received a 10 minute time penalty, allowing other teams to pass them, dropping 0x10 & notshort925 from 6th to 8th.
- 3. ^ frogggggg & fork_07 were instructed to drive to Sunshine Coast but flew into Sunshine Coast Máspalmas International Airport instead. Thus, they received a 10 minute time penalty, allowing teams to bypass them, dropping them from 9th to 11th.
- 4. ^ Both team members entered the searching area for the Roadblock for a significant amount of time and thus received a 10 minute time penalty. This did not affect their placement.
- 5. ^ sasha9076, who was the substitute for sesese9, accidentally killed fork_07 with the Amazing Race Horse Remover. Thus, they received a 5 minute time penalty, allowing a team to bypass his team, dropping them from 3rd to 4th.
- 6. ^ Johngi & SkyjumperTalon used their Express Pass to bypass the Roadblock.
- 7. ^ ArizTrad & Cookie46910 were instructed to ride the Confusion Highlands Gondola in Foresne but rode a horse up the mountain instead. Thus, they received a 10 minute time penalty, allowing teams to bypass them, dropping them from 3rd to 5th.
- 8. ^ frogggggg was selected to complete the Roadblock; however, fork_07 helped locate and pick up the clue. Thus, they received a 10 minute time penalty, allowing teams to bypass his team, dropping them from 9th to 10th.
- 9. ^ Cookie46910 opted to take the 20 minute time penalty for the Roadblock.
- 10. ^ godzilltrain accidentally killed Echohue with the Amazing Race Horse Remover. Thus, they received a 5 minute time penalty, allowing a team to bypass his team, dropping them from 1st to 3rd.
- 11. ^ KittyCat11231 accidentally killed lil_shadow59 with the Amazing Race Horse Remover. Thus, they received a 5 minute time penalty. This did not affect their placement.
Episode title quotes
Episode titles are often taken as quotes from the racers.
- "Do You Need A Lift?" -LondonThameslink
- "Hello I Am Beekeeper" -daltdisneyland, beekeeper (non-racer)
- "Waste All The Time You Want" -_Kastle
- "Hard Hats, How Lovely" -KittyCat11231
- "Run Like The Wind" -Johngi
- "We're Desperate, Dude" -SkyjumperTalon
- "I Do Have Eyes Sometimes" -meow10811
- "I Hate It With A Burning Passion" -Echohue
- "Dude, You Can't Read" -woorich999
- "For All The Bisexuals Out There" -lil_shadow59
The prize for each leg is awarded to the first place team for that leg.
- Leg 1 – A trip for two to Arbatskaya Moscow & $15 each.
- Leg 2 – A trip for two to Aeolia & $25 each.
- Leg 3 – A trip for two to Kolpino City & $35 each.
- Leg 4 – A trip for two to Sansvikk & $45 each.
- Leg 5 – A trip for two to Boston & $55 each.
- Leg 6 – A trip for two to Deadbush & $65 each.
- Leg 7 – A trip for two to Whiteley & $75 each.
- Leg 8 – A trip for two to Secunda & $85 each.
- Leg 9 – A trip for two to San Reinoldi & $95 each.
- Leg 10 – $10,000.
|Destinations||Air travel Rail travel Water travel Bus travel Helicopter travel Cable car travel|
|Route markers|| Detour Roadblock Express Pass Fast Forward|
U-Turn One Way Pit Stop
|Icons placed after a location indicate the clue was picked up at this location,|
while icons placed before a location indicate that the clue was picked up at a prior location.
Leg 1 (Kantō ➝ Mojangsburg ➝ Pretoria ➝ Sunshine Coast)
Airdate: September 12, 2020
- Kantō, New World (Apex Towers) (Starting Line)
- Kantō (Kantō Elementary School)
- Kantō (Southern Kanto Station (BluRail)) to Mojangsburg (Mojangsburg Central Station (BluRail) or Mojangsburg West Station (BluRail))
- Mojangsburg (Mojangsburg Sky Tower)
- Pretoria (Bernie Sanders Monument)
- Sunshine Coast (Sunshine Coast Old Town Museum)
- Sunshine Coast (Old Capital of the People's Republic of Sunshine Coast)
- Sunshine Coast (Bahia National Theater)
At the Starting Line of The Amazing Race 11, which took place at the Apex Towers in Kantō, teams were told they have to search the ground floors of the towers for their first clue in an item frame. However, teams also had the option of searching through more item frames to find one that was the Express Pass. From the towers, teams were instructed to travel west on Takahata Avenue to find Kantō Elementary School. There, teams were instructed to travel by the nearby BluRail station to Mojangsburg.
Once in Mojangsburg, teams had to locate the Mojangsburg Sky Tower in the southern portion of the town for their next clue. There, teams had to make their way to the roof of the building and jump off into a marked ring. Once both team members successfully landed in the ring, they would receive their next clue. If a team member fails, only they must make their way back to the top and try again.
Teams were then instructed to drive themselves east to the town of Pretoria to find the Bernie Sanders Monument.
The next clue there then directed teams to Sunshine Coast to find the oldest building of Sunshine Coast in the Old Town district, the Sunshine Coast Old Town Museum. There, teams found a Roadblock, asking "Who wants to rummage through the rubble?". The selected team member had to make their way inside the adjacent Old Capital of the People's Republic of Sunshine Coast and find a hidden clue box with their next clue inside, which instructed them to make their way to the first Pit Stop, the underground Bahia National Theater.
Leg 2 (Sunshine Coast ➝ Veldberg ➝ New Stone City ➝ Redwood)
Airdate: September 12, 2020
- Sunshine Coast (Sunshine Coast Máspalmas Terminal) to Veldberg (Veldberg Station (IntraRail or BluRail))
- Veldberg (Dayson Crag)
- Veldberg (Veldberg - Helipad Station (MCR)) to New Stone City (New Stone City Station (MCR))
- New Stone City (Mason Hill)
- New Stone City (Southern beach or Street corner)
- New Stone City (Mason Hill Heliport) to Deadbush (Deadbush Foxfoe Memorial Airport)
- Deadbush (Deadbush Foxfoe Memorial Airport) to Redwood (Redwood Executive Airport) via Richville (Richville International Airport)
- Redwood (Concord Post Office)
- Redwood (Sherfield Sawmill Company, Diasuke Strawberries, Richi’s Big Melons, Valeno Orange Farms, and The Redwood Bee Company)
- Redwood (Penalis Ridge - Sherfield Lake)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to travel by either BluRail or IntraRail from Sunshine Coast Máspalmas Terminal to Veldberg. Once in Veldberg, teams had to find the Dayson Crag, the home of the large Dyson fan for their next clue.
The clue instructed teams to travel by train to New Stone City using MCR. Once there, teams had to find Mason Hill, where they faced the first Detour: Perfect Pigmentation or Picture Perfect. In Perfect Pigmentation, teams made their way to the southernmost beach of New Stone City. Once there, teams had to correctly replicate three two-glass beacon color combinations based on an example to receive their next clue. In Picture Perfect, teams had to use a provided photo and find the location in which the photo was taken in the city. Then, they must retake the exact photo with one teammate in the photo to receive their next clue. Both Detours instructed teams to fly to Redwood.
Once in Redwood, teams had to go south along Fresno Road to find the Concord Post Office. There, teams faced the Roadblock, asking "Who's ready for the harvest?". The selected team member had to pick up heads of various produce and raw materials from various locations throughout the town and deliver them to The Redwood Bee Company. Once all four heads were delivered, they received a bottle of honey and their next clue. The clue instructed teams to travel to the Pit Stop at Sherfield Lake, with the honey bottle required to check in.
Leg 3 (Redwood ➝ Foresne ➝ Southoak ➝ Peacopolis)
Airdate: September 12, 2020
- Redwood (Wall Street)
- Redwood (Redwood Natural History Museum or Nike X Literan Basketball Court and Ī otoko)
- Redwood (Redwood Station (SEATRapid)) to Foresne (Foresne Liveray)
- Foresne (Postiensci East Station to Flying Tree Square Station)
- Foresne (Flying Tree Square)
- Foresne (SW6 Pond Park)
- Foresne (Foresne Central Station (MRT)) to Southoak (Southoak - Peacopolis Interchange Station)
- Southoak (Welcome Park)
- Southoak (HeartCOMM Broadcasting Tower)
- Southoak (Little Kyoto - 7 Kyoto Street A)
- Peacopolis (Arch De Peacmaker)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to make their way south to Wall Street in the Business District. There, teams found the first One Way and the Detour: Review The Past or Remember The Present. In Review The Past, teams had to make their way to the Redwood Natural History Museum and search the museum to answer questions on a provided form. Once all of the answers were correct, teams would receive their next clue. In Remember The Present, teams made their way to the Nike X Literan Basketball Court and had to remember or note down the heads of the armor stand people. Teams would then have to make their way to Little Tokyo in Redwood and find the Ī otoko statue. There, teams would have to pick one head out of shulker boxes that matches one that was at the scene. If correct, they would receive their next clue. If not, they would have to go back to the scene before guessing again. Both Detours instructed teams to travel by train to Foresne.
In Foresne, teams had to find the Confusion Highlands Gondola and take it to find Flying Tree Square for their next clue. There, teams were then instructed to travel into the city center to find SW6 Pond Park. Teams then had to travel by MRT from Foresne Central Station to Southoak.
In Southoak, teams had to find their clue right outside the station at Welcome Park. At Welcome Park, teams faced a Roadblock, asking "Who wants a bird's-eye view?". The selected team member must make their way to the top of the HeartCOMM Broadcasting Tower and search the city below for a Race flag. When spotted, the team member must make their way to the location for their next clue. The clue instructed teams to travel north to the Peacopolis for the Pit Stop at the Arch De Peacmaker.
Leg 4 (Peacopolis ➝ Totem Beach ➝ Gray Cloud)
Airdate: September 19, 2020
- Peacopolis (Peacopolis Residential Pond)
- Peacopolis (Southoak Holdings and ForesCompany Peacopolis Office)
- Peacopolis (Song Road to Peacopolis International Airport)
- Peacopolis (Peacopolis International Airport) to Totem Beach (Totem Beach Simon Airfield) via Epsilon International Airport or via Seoland (Seoland Trimunicipalities Airport) or via Segville (Segville International)
- Totem Beach (Unity Tower)
- Totem Beach (MRT Hall of Vexillology)
- Totem Beach (Avenir Boat Lines Dock) to Gray Cloud (Gray Cloud Main Marina) via Valence (Valence Ferry Terminal) and Ventura Harbor (Ventura Harbor Ferry Terminal)
- Gray Cloud (Gray Cloud National Park - Crater Canyon or Gray Cloud National Park - Monument Ravine)
- Gray Cloud (Marina Ranger Substation)
- Gray Cloud (Gray Cloud Main Marina to Gray Cloud City Center Dock)
- Gray Cloud (Floating islands)
- Gray Cloud (World's Peak)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to travel northeast to the Peacopolis Residential Pond. There, teams were instructed to travel by bus to the airfield and fly from Peacopolis International Airport to Totem Beach. Also at the pond, teams found the Fast Forward. The Fast Forward teams had to make their way to the Southoak Holdings building and head to the top floor. There, teams would use the provided a map and yellow wool to bridge to skyscrapers across the Peacopolis skyline to try to find one with a clue box with the Fast Forward reward inside.
In Totem Beach, teams had to find Unity Tower. From there, teams had to make their way to the northwest of the town and find the MRT Hall of Vexillology and search the floors for their next clue written on a pillar with the flag of their next destination, Gray Cloud.
Once in Gray Cloud, teams found the Detour: Crater Crafting or Risky Ravine. In Crater Crafting, teams had to make their way to Crater Canyon and climb onto the marked platform. Using the provided items, teams would have to craft blocks to make a continuous bridge across to another platform to receive their next clue. In Risky Ravine, teams made their way to Monument Ravine and had to transport 10 sheep across a thin bridge to a pen. Teams had to transfer their sheep across either of two bridges while other teams were attempting to complete the task at the same time. Both Detours instructed teams to find the Marina Ranger Substation where they found the Double U-Turn. Teams then were instructed to travel by boat from the Gray Cloud Main Marina to the Gray Cloud City Center. At the dock, teams found the Roadblock, asking "Who's handier at heights?". The selected team member had to make their way up to the floating shattered savannah islands and grab provided tools and items to repair one blade on a propeller. The team member must follow the path to below a floating island and repair the propeller by replicating one of the existing blades in a rotated manner in the appropriate factor of 90 degrees. Once the propeller was built perfectly, teams received their next clue which instructed them to go to the nearby once highest natural point on the MRT, the World's Peak.
Leg 5 (Gray Cloud ➝ Rizalburg ➝ Kazeshima)
Airdate: September 19, 2020
- Gray Cloud (City Center Helipad) to Rizalburg (Rizalburg Strand Airfield)
- Rizalburg (Wishy Washy Monument)
- Rizalburg (Mojito Depot and Balete Forest Station or Two Marketplace)
- Rizalburg (Rizalburg Waterport) to Kazeshima (Setsurisumachi Docks via Kazeshima Ferry Terminal)
- Kazeshima (Temple of Wind)
- Kazeshima (Kazeshima Owomachi Cat Cafe)
- Kazeshima (Setsurisumachi Docks to Etamachi Docks)
- Kazeshima (Taminami Isle)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to make their way across the city center of Gray Cloud to find a helicopter that would take them to an unknown destination.
The helicopter took teams to Rizalburg Strand Airfield. Teams were then instructed to travel to the Wishy Washy Monument. There, teams found a One Way and a Detour: Stack Up or Climb Up. In Stack Up, teams made their way southwest to the Mojito Depot and picked up items. Then, teams took the items north to coordinates at Balete Forest Station. Teams would have to replicate the provided first floor of a build. When done correctly, the building would be stacked up in Mojangitis fashion and teams would receive their next clue. In Climb Up, teams made their way to the Two Marketplace, a tall building in the town. Once there, teams had to complete ladder parkour to get to the top of the building for their next clue. Both Detour options instructed teams to travel by boat to Kazeshima.
In Kazeshima, teams had to find the Temple of Wind in the district of Naka-Kazeshima. There, teams found the Roadblock, asking "Who's a cat person?". The selected team member was instructed to make their way westward and find the Kazeshima Owomachi Cat Cafe at the corner of Dare Street and Setsuritsu Avenue. There, the selected team member would have to pick up maps, scaffolding, boots, and tools from marked shulker boxes. Then, they would have to search the nearby dense skyscrapers for a blank, marked advertisement space on the side of the building. In the advertisement space, teams would have to unscramble the maps to complete the incomplete cat advertisement that matches the one outside of the cafe. Once the advertisement was completed correctly, teams would be instructed to travel by boat to the Etamachi Docks and find the Pit Stop at Taminami Isle.
Leg 6 (Kazeshima ➝ San Dzobiak ➝ Scarborough ➝ Covina)
Airdate: September 19, 2020
- Kazeshima (Etamachi Docks to Konaemachi Docks)
- Kazeshima (Taste of Foresne)
- Kazeshima (Kazeshima Eumi Konaejima Seaplane Port) to San Dzobiak (San Dzobiak International Airport) via Monte Isola (Monte Isola Harbour Seaplane Airport)
- San Dzobiak (Platypus Valley Civic Theatre)
- San Dzobiak (MRT Fashion Square and Granitad Center)
- San Dzobiak (Civic Commons Park)
- San Dzobiak (San Dzobiak Union Station) to Scarborough (Scarborough Station (IntraRail or BluRail) or New Kent Terminal)
- Scarborough (MRT Plaza - Jukebox of the Chiefs)
- Scarborough (Scarborough Air Base)
- Scarborough (Scarborough Air Base Bus Terminal) to Covina (Covina Bus Station)
- Covina (Wall Park - Marina)
- Covina (Wall Park - Pergola[a] above ATC-1)
At the start of the leg, teams had to travel by boat to the Konaemachi Docks and find the 100th building in the town, the Taste of Foresne.
Teams were instructed to fly to San Dzobiak, with a connection through Monte Isola. Once landed, teams had to travel west from San Dzobiak International Airport to the Platypus Valley Civic Theatre, where teams found the Detour: Clothes or Canvas. For both Detours, teams would have to make their way to MRT Fashion Square and the adjacent Granitad Center. In Clothes, teams would first make their way into the Granitad Center and head to the top floor to find a set of armor they would have to memorize. Once memorized, teams would make their way into MRT Fashion Square to find Tyson's, a department store. With each team member only being allowed to pick up one of each type of leather armor, teams would have to select the matching leather armor shades. Once the correct pieces of dyed armor were placed on an armor stand at the top of the Granitad Center, they would receive their next clue. In Canvas, teams would first have to make their way into MRT Fashion Square and find Paintry, a banner store. Teams would then remember the banner adjacent to the Race flag and then make their way to the top floor of the Granitad Center and craft a replica of the banner up there. Once the banner was made correctly, teams would receive their next clue. Both Detours instructed teams to travel north to the Civic Commons Park where they found the Double U-Turn.
Teams then had to travel by train from San Dzobiak Union Station to Scarborough and search the large park, the MRT Plaza, and find the Jukebox of the Chiefs. The clue there was a Roadblock, asking "Who wants to float too?". The selected team member had to make their way to the Scarborough Air Base and pick up levitation potions and milk. They would have to levitate up to search through all the flying hot air balloons to find one with their next clue inside.
Leg 7 (Covina ➝ Anthro Island ➝ Itokani)
Airdate: September 26, 2020
- Covina (I-Fuel Tower)
- Achowalogen Takachsin-Covina International Airport to Anthro Island (Anthro Island Airport)
- Anthro Island (Anthro Island Public Library)
- Anthro Island (Orange Call Center and Anthro Archery Club)
- Anthro Island (The Treehouse Terrace)
- Anthro Island (Port Of Anthro Island) to Itokani (Hummingbird Boat Lines Southern Waitui Dock)
- Itokani (Mason McCarthy Park)
- Itokani (Waitui Itokani Local Transit Dock to Karakarawa Tourist Dock)
- Itokani (Port of Karakarawa - Cracker's Barrels)
- Itokani (Wananavu Reef Tour stand and Wananavu Reef or Karakarawa western beach)
- Itokani (Karakarawa Blathers Memorial Museum)
- Itokani (Pablo Memorial National Park - Pablo Memorial)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to travel west to find the I-Fuel Tower for their next clue. Once there, teams had to fly from Achowalogen Takachsin-Covina International Airport to Anthro Island Airport.
Once in Anthro Island, teams had to find the Anthro Island Public Library. There, teams found the Roadblock, asking "Who's not throwing away their shot?". The selected team member had to make their way to the Orange Call Center and pick up a chest with 12 arrows. They would then make their way to the Anthro Island Archery Club and place the chest to access the 12 arrows and a flame bow. The team member had to use those 12 attempts to shoot four unlit campfires to light them. If all four campfires were lit using only 12 arrows, they would be instructed to go to the end of the archery range to The Treehouse Terrace to receive their next clue. If they failed to light the campfires under 12 attempts, they would have to run back to the Orange Call Center to pick up another chest and bring it back to the archery club to make another attempt. Also at the Anthro Island Public Library, teams found a Fast Forward. The Fast Forward instructed teams to travel to the nearby Waterfront Spleef Arena, where both team members competed against four rivals in a spleef match. If at least one member was able to not be spleefed by the end of the match, they would win the Fast Forward. If not, they had to wait one minute between attempts if there was no queue.
The clue instructed teams to travel by boat to Itokani. Once there, teams had to search the island they landed on, Waitui, for Mason McCarthy Park for their next clue. There, teams were then told to travel by boat from the north part of Waitui to the island of Karakarawa and search the port for a yellow and red stand for their next clue. That clue was the Detour: Scuba Search or Sticky Situation. In Scuba Search, teams made their way to the eastern portion of the island and find the Wananavu Reef Tours stand. There, they would pick up dolphin's grace potions. Using those potions and a provided marked image of Dynmap, they would have to search through the Wananavu Reef for three barrels at the marked locations to pick up two of the three ocean artifacts. Once they were collected, teams would deliver all the artifacts to the stand and trade them in for their next clue. In Sticky Situation, teams made their way to the western portion of the island and had to complete honey parkour. Once one of the team members reached the end, they received their next clue. Both Detour options instructed teams to find the Karakarawa Blathers Memorial Museum in the center of the island. There, on a beehive exhibit, teams were instructed to travel to the Pablo Memorial on Manumanu for the Pit Stop.
Leg 8 (Itokani ➝ Kleinsburg ➝ Oparia ➝ New Gensokyo)
Airdate: September 26, 2020
- Itokani (Manumanu Main Dock to Waitui Itokani Local Transit Dock)
- Itokani (The Twenty-Fifth Angel)
- Itokani (Kleinsburg Embassy)
- Itokani (Hummingbird Boat Lines Southern Waitui Dock) to Kleinsburg (South Port)
- Kleinsburg (Mental Health Advocacy Wall)
- Kleinsburg (Church of St. Pedro Calungsod and Assembly Plaza or Kleinsburg Convention Center)
- Kleinsburg (South Port) to Oparia (Oparia International Seaport)
- Oparia (Dropstone Beach)
- Oparia (Unity Island, Oparia Public University - Gonzalez Lecture Hall C1, and Millennium Age Apartment Building)
- Oparia (Oparia LeTourneau International Airport) to New Gensokyo (New Gensokyo Regional Airfield)
- New Gensokyo (100th Build Park)
- New Gensokyo (Hakurei Shrine)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to travel by boat back to the island of Waitui and find their clue at the Twenty-Fifth Angel. At the angel on the island of Koroturaga, teams were instructed to find the Kleinsburg Embassy for their next clue. The clue told teams to travel by boat to the town of the embassy, Kleinsburg.
In Kleinsburg, teams were to find the Mental Health Advocacy Wall. There, teams found a Detour: Tuned or Tangled. In Tuned, teams made their way to the Church of St. Pedro Calungsod and listened to a note block sequence. After memorizing the sequence, teams would then make their way to Assembly Plaza and had to replicate the note blocks exactly. Once the sequence was correct, teams received their next clue. In Tangled, teams made their way to the Kleinsburg Convention Center. There, teams would have to solve a tangled redstone logic puzzle to turn on a light to receive their next clue. Both Detours instructed teams to travel by boat to Oparia.
In Oparia, teams had to make their way to Dropstone Beach and search the umbrellas for a yellow and red one with their next clue, which was a Roadblock, asking "Who has both book and street smarts?". The selected team member had to make their way to Unity Island and remember the information regarding the names on the pillars. Then, they would make their way to the Oparia Public University and find the Gonzalez Lecture Hall C1 and answer the questions inside. Once the questions were answered correctly, they would be given a book named with an address. Once the book was delivered to the correct address, they received their next clue.
Teams were then told to travel by plane from Oparia LeTourneau International Airport to New Gensokyo. There, teams were told to find the 100th Build Park, which then directed them to the Pit Stop at the Hakurei Shrine.
Leg 9 (New Gensokyo ➝ Svobodny ➝ Norwest & Bearbury ➝ Skogheim)
Airdate: September 26, 2020
- New Gensokyo (New Gensokyo - West District Station) to Svobodny (Svobodny Chalkskiorskiy Station)
- Svobodny (City Market)
- Svobodny (Markov Hotel or Svobodny City Hall, Compote and Sea Food, Pozharnaya Svobodny, Rynochnaya Station, and Communication Centre)
- Svobodny (Svobodny Train Station) to Norwest
- Norwest (House of Commons)
- Bearbury (Great Bearbury Tree)
- Bearbury (Bearbury Grand Theatre)
- Norwest (Norwest State Library)
- Norwest (Norwest Stadium Station) to Skogheim (Skogheim Central)
- Skogheim (Skogheim Plaza - Steve)
- Skogheim (Sacramento Heights and Television Skogheim Central Studio)
- Skogheim (White Hill)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to go northwest and travel by MRT station from the West District Station to Svobodny. In Svobodny, teams had to find the City Market, where there was a One Way and a Detour: Cleaning or Cyrillic. In Cleaning, teams made their way to the Markov Hotel and had to clean up a hotel room and make it look exactly as the room below it does. Once the room was set properly, teams received their next clue. In Cyrillic, teams first made their way to the Svobodny City Hall and picked up a book with directions, with locations written in Cyrillic. At the end of a chain of clues, teams would find their next clue. Both Detours directed teams to find the Svobodny Train Station and travel by marked train to an unknown destination.
The train took teams to Norwest. There, teams would travel northeast from the train to find their clue at the House of Commons. Teams were then instructed to travel northeast to the town of Bearbury. In Bearbury, teams had to find the Great Bearbury Tree. Then, teams would have to find the Bearbury Grand Theatre using the address and pick up a map. Using the map, teams would have to travel to the marked location in Norwest on the map for their next clue. The clue then instructed teams to travel by train from Norwest Stadium Station to Skogheim.
In Skogheim, teams had to make their way to the Skogheim Plaza and find Steve, Skogheim's largest sea lantern gemstone. There, teams found the Roadblock, asking "Who wants to go on a solar search?". The selected team members made their way to the nearby buildings and searched for an apartment with the address 15 Conifer Road. There, they made their way to the roof and had to pick up provided items and tools. Then, the team member had to make their way to the Television Skogheim Central Studio and built a missing solar panel on the roof. Once the panel was built correctly, they received their next clue, which instructed teams to go to the Pit Stop at White Hill.
Leg 10 (Skogheim ➝ Savage City ➝ Larkspur ➝ Whitechapel ➝ San Vincenzo)
Airdate: October 3, 2020
- Skogheim (Skogheim Central) to Savage City (Savage City Station)
- Savage City (Meier Fountain)
- Savage City (Savage City South Taiga Terminal) to Larkspur (Larkspur LAR Airport Station (SEAT))
- Larkspur (Emerald Temple)
- Larkspur (Carrot Patch Farms or North Creek Pumpkin Farm)
- Larkspur (Larkspur Frankford Airfield or Larkspur Lilyflower International Airport) to Whitechapel (Whitechapel Sky Harbor)
- Whitechapel (Whitechapel Waterfront Station)
- Whitechapel (Whitechapel Downs)
- Whitechapel (South Whitechapel Ferry Terminal) to San Vincenzo (San Vincenzo Ferry Terminal)
- San Vincenzo (DT Garden)
- San Vincenzo (Perimeter Drive)
- San Vincenzo (Bandit Stadium)
At the start of the leg, teams were instructed to travel by train from Skogheim Central to Savage City. In Savage City, teams had to find the Meier Fountain. Then, teams would have to then travel by train from Savage City South Taiga Terminal to Larkspur.
Once in Larkspur, teams made their way to the Emerald Temple, where they found the Detour: 1152 Carrots or 733 Pumpkins. In 1152 Carrots, teams made their way to Carrot Patch Farms and had to collect two rows or 1152 carrots. Teams had to replant any they picked and, if any ground was destroyed, had to till it. Once all 1152 carrots were collected, teams received their next clue. In 733 Pumpkins, teams made their way to the North Creek Pumpkin Farm. There, teams had to search through all 733 pumpkins and find one that was already carved to receive their next clue.
Both Detours instructed teams to fly to Whitechapel Sky Harbor and search Whitechapel Waterfront Station for their next clue. The clue had teams travel to Whitechapel Downs, where they faced the final Roadblock, asking "Who likes horsing around?". The selected team member had to ride a horse through an obstacle course around the track. They had to complete three laps under a time of 2:45. Races began every 5 minutes. Once the team member completed the course under that time, they would receive their next clue.
The clue instructed teams to travel by boat from the South Whitechapel Ferry Terminal to San Vincenzo. Once in San Vincenzo, teams made their way to DT Garden, where they faced the final memory challenge. Teams had to make their way to the nearby Perimeter Drive and find their own private room with categories. To fill in these categories, teams would have to swim or boat into the nearby bay and search the 100 buoys for items that fit the categories. All of the correct answers had to be put in a category. If even one was missing, it would be incorrect. The categories were: locations visited with “tower(s)” in the name, items delivered to the Redwood Bee Company in Leg 2, Detour options involving a U-Turn board, One Way board locations, cities visited ending in -burg, and cities where Roadblocks were performed on even-numbered legs. The correct answers are the following:
|Tower(s)||Apex Towers||Mojangsburg Sky Tower||HeartCOMM Broadcasting Tower||Unity Tower||I-Fuel Tower|
|Items delivered||Grape||Birch wood||Melon||Lemon||(none)|
|U-Turn Detours||Crater Crafting||Risky Ravine||Clothes||Canvas||(none)|
|One Ways||Wall Street||Wishy Washy Monument||Svobodny City Market||(none)|
|Even Roadblocks||Redwood||Gray Cloud||Scarborough||Oparia||Whitechapel|
Once all of the correct answers were put in their appropriate categories, teams were instructed to travel to the Finish Line, Bandit Stadium.