|Date founded||January 1, 2015|
|Date recognized as Governor||September 1, 2015|
|Date recognized as Premier||December 25, 2016|
|Town hall coordinates||-2976, 65, -415|
|MRT|| XW9 Kenthurst—Aerodrome|
XW11 Kenthurst—Mississa Bay
|Air facilities||Kenthurst Aerodrome|
|Political parties||G Green Party of the MRT|
Kenthurst is a Premier city that was established on 1 January 2015 by Aliksong. Kenthurst is located west of Central City at XW9, XW10 and XW11 on the south-eastern shores of Lake Capricorn. Apart from the MRT line, you can reach Kenthurst by plane, warp rail lines, conventional minecart rail, ferries or by road.
The theme of Kenthurst is instantly recognisable. Black coal, white quartz and a hint of yellow canvass many of the buildings in the city, while the roads also feature this theme. However, having been established in a woodland biome filled with oak trees, mini lakes and rolling hills, the city always seeks to respect its natural heritage as it develops.
Residents can enjoy an abundance of public parks scattered throughout the city. We encourage you to run, walk or fly in our city, but if that is not possible please drive carefully around the city.
The world-famous AlikLolly is Headquartered and produced in Kenthurst. Come and tour the Global Headquarters, Display Centre and Production Facility! The somewhat less famous Windows96 is also headquartered in Kenthurst.
Kenthurst is always looking for residents, franchises and all assistance is appreciated! Leave a message on Aliksong's user talk page, mail Aliksong, or ask Alik in game.
- On 1 September 2015, Kenthurst was promoted to Governor.
- On 25 December 2016, Kenthurst attained the rank of [Premier] .
Thank you all for your support!!!
- Aliksong (Mayor)
- HeavenAngel (Deputy Mayor)
- lalaboy (Honourary Secretary)
- decorminecraft (Minister for Planning)
- KuchenKenta (Minister for Transport)
- cgc747 (Supervisor of Baking)
- Narnia17 (Swaggiest Guy Around)
- zaxbyschicken (Sheriff)
Getting around Kenthurst
Within Inner Ring Road
- North Side of MRT Expo Line: Many of the administrative buildings are located here, including the central business district, mall, high court and skyscrapers. You can find the Obelisk in the lake adjacent to the Central Business District.
- South Side of MRT Expo Line: Crowne Towers are perched on the hill, overlooking the Kenthurst Markets (plenty of original franchises). Galaxy Tower Apartments are to the east, and to the west, the REKTangle features prominently.
Outside Inner Ring Road & Within Outer Ring Road B79
- The North-West sector is the district of private walled estates on top of hills. Beautiful views of the city and of the biome. Mail Aliksong if you would like a plot.
- Far North-West and on the shores of the Lake Capricorn, is Kenthurst Beach and Port. Follow the West Lake Arterial (long NW-SE diagonal road) all the way from the Central Business District to the Beach. Make sure to say g'day and check out the very modern Surf Life Saving Club and the towering Alikxandria Lighthouse!
- The North-East sector is a suburban residential district with a neighbourly feel spectacularly set at the foot of the enveloping mountains. The Kenthurst Cow & Moon Observatory is perched on top of one of these mountains. The main streets are Music Street, Banana Street and Cortesi Street. Ask Aliksong if you would like a free plot to build a small 10x10 home. Any building style is welcome.
- The South-West sector has the Jarryd Hayne Stadium, which hosts American Football tournaments against other MRT cities, such as Laclede. Also present is the Kenthurst Superslide, Kenthurst Boat Race Grand Prix, and the Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre.
- The South sector contains the Kenthurst Xenonite Station complex, which is the main intercity transport hub. It contains the Kenthurst stop of the CitiRail Liverpool Line as well as a large bus terminal which is linked to the Outer Ring Road. Future warp trains will also be accommodated underground at Kenthurst Xenonite Station. It was constructed by _frozen.
- The South-East sector has the New Commercial District, which consists of new generation supertall skyscrapers. This area includes the global headquarters of AlikLolly and Windows96, and the Western Regional Headquarters of BnL.
- The West sector has the Embassy Row, established to strengthen Kenthurst's relations with other cities of the New World.
Outside Outer Ring Road B79
- South of XW9 Kenthurst—Aerodrome lies Kenthurst Aerodrome, a 10 gate international airport which services key destinations in the New World and the Old World. It enables residents of Kenthurst to be connected to the rest of the world, while also allowing visitors from a multitude of locations to enjoy touring the greater Kenthurst region. Construction of the initial 6 gate airport was completed on 4 September 2015 by Cortesi, and the expansion to a 10 gate airport was completed a year later by Alik.
- North of XW9 Kenthurst—Aerodrome is the Central Park district of Kenthurst which is based on the park of the same name in New York. It is the premium high density residential district of Kenthurst. The majority of residences have lush green views of Central Park. A Forest Mini-Golf course operates in the middle of Central Park.
- At XW11 Kenthurst—Mississa Bay, the township of Mississa Bay has been amalgamated as a district of Kenthurst. The architecture is a mix of the original archaic stone builds, and the modern quartz and coal theme which canvasses Kenthurst. Mississa Bay was originally established by hntredtie.
- Far north of Kenthurst on the shores of the Lake Capricorn is the Kenthurst Fort complex, which is arguably the most fortified site on the MRT server. This facility is in charge of defending Kenthurst city from hostile entities and promoting peace in the region. It participated in the League of Cities Armed Forces.
Maps of Kenthurst
The Kenthurst Metrolink is a reliable metro which services a number of key destinations. As at 25 September 2021, there are 4 lines in operation and 2 lines under construction.
The Circle Line follows the route of the Inner Ring Road and has been upgraded to Mycelium Technology by AP_Red. The North-South Line goes from Kenthurst Xenonite Station in the south, to Kenthurst Fort in the north, and has also been upgraded to Mycelium Technology by AP_Red. The Kenthurst-Ezzo City Intercity Express serves as a connector line between Kenthurst and Ezzo City, which form the Mid Western Exposition SMP. The Mississa Bay Line serves as an south-west connection between Kenthurst Xenonite Station and Mississa Bay, and services key sporting destinations.
There are also two high speed metro lines built by ChimeRail.
This map outlines the route of the 6 metro lines, including 2 high speed metro lines built by ChimeRail.
|THALL||Town Hall Station||North-South Line|
|GALAX||Galaxy Tower Station||No connections|
|MARKE||Market East Station||No connections|
|MARKW||Market West Station||No connections|
|REKTA||Rektangle Station||No connections|
|BRACE||Boat Race Station||Mississa Bay Line|
|XENON||Kenthurst Xenonite Station||Kenthurst-Evella Rail Link, CitiRail, ChimeRail Metro Cyan Line, Buses, Kenthurst-Ezzo City Intercity Express, Mississa Bay Line|
|XWMRT||XW10 Station||XW10 Kenthurst MRT Station, ChimeRail Metro Cyan Line, ChimeRail Metro Green Line, Mississa Bay Line|
|THALL||Town Hall Station||Circle Line|
|HILLS||Hills District Station||ChimeRail Metro Cyan Line|
|SURFC||Surf Club Station||No connections|
|KFORT||Kenthurst Fort Station||RegionalConnect Kenthurst Junction Station, ChimeRail Metro Cyan Line|
Kenthurst-Ezzo City Intercity Express
|XENON||Kenthurst Xenonite Station (closed)||Kenthurst-Evella Rail Link, CitiRail, ChimeRail Metro Cyan Line, North-South Line, Mississa Bay Line, Buses|
|ECTWR||Ezzo City - Ezzo Tower Station (closed)||XW12 Shuttle, Blue Line, near Tram Line|
Mississa Bay Line
|XENON||Kenthurst Xenonite Station||Kenthurst-Evella Rail Link, CitiRail, ChimeRail Metro Cyan Line, Buses, North-South Line, Kenthurst-Ezzo City Intercity Express|
|XWMRT||XW10 Station||XW10 Kenthurst MRT Expo Line, ChimeRail Metro Cyan Line, ChimeRail Metro Green Line, North-South Line|
|BRACE||Boat Race Station||Circle Line|
|KPOOL||Pool Station||No connections|
|MISSB||Mississa Bay Station||ChimeRail Metro Cyan Line|
In conjunction with the Kenthurst Metrolink, ChimeRail is also constructing 2 High Speed Metro lines which utilise the Ucar glitch. Speeds of more than 3 times the usual minecart speed can be achieved via this glitch. Hence, Kenthurst will operate on a dual metro system, just like Paris does. As of September 2020, the ChimeRail line is not operational and is proceeding at a pace comparable to the Rome Metro Line 3 (ie. at a snail's pace).
Kenthurst Metro Cyan Line
|XWMRT||XW10 Station||XW10 Kenthurst MRT Expo Line, BluRail, RaiLinQ, North-South Line, Mississa Bay Line, Kenthurst Metro Green Line|
|HILLS||Hills District Station||North-South Line, Kenthurst Metro Green Line|
|KFORT||Kenthurst Fort Station||North-South Line, RegionalConnect Kenthurst Junction Station, RaiLinQ|
|LIGHT||Lighthouse Station||No connections|
|MISSB||XW11 Station||XW11 Kenthurst—Mississa Bay MRT Expo Line, Mississa Bay Line|
|KNTST||Kenthurst Stadium Station||No connections|
|XENON||Kenthurst Xenonite Station||CitiRail, Warp trains, Buses, North-South Line, Mississa Bay Line|
Kenthurst Metro Green Line
|XWMRT||XW10 Station (under construction)||XW10 Kenthurst MRT Expo Line, BlueRail, RaiLinQ, North-South Line, Mississa Bay Line, Kenthurst Metro Cyan Line|
|HILLS||Hills District Station (under construction)||North-South-Line, Kenthurst Metro Cyan Line|
|RESID||Residence Station (under construction)||No connections|
|CPARK||Kenthurst Central Park (under construction)||No connections|
|ADMRT||XW9 Station (MRT Aerodrome) (under construction)||XW9 Kenthurst—Aerodrome MRT Expo Line|
|AERDM||Kenthurst Aerodrome (under construction)||RaiLinQ, IntraRail|
3rd Party Intercity Rail
Kenthurst is highly connected to other cities on the New World. It is served by a number of 3rd party rail companies via conventional minecart rail as well as warp rail lines.
Most trains go through Kenthurst Xenonite Station (KEX - south Kenthurst) which is the main transport hub for the city. However, there are also a number of stations scattered throughout the city for decentralisation reasons and also because there are too many layers of tunnels underneath Kenthurst Xenonite Station. The approximate station locations are noted below in addition to other useful information. This information is accurate as at 25 September 2021.
Conventional Rail (minecart)
Station is located at Kenthurst Xenonite Station (south Kenthurst)
- Liverpool Line (Whitechapel to Daneburg, via Kenthurst Xenonite Station and M10 City of Evella)
Station is located at north Kenthurst Beach (Kenthurst Junction station)
- West Coast Main Line (Armada to Sealane)
- Cross Map Express (Armada to Marblegate)
Kenthurst - Evella Rail Link (Note: historical only)
- Kenthurst Xenonite Station to M10 City of Evella. Construction began on 2 May 2015 and was completed on 15 August 2015. This was an express minecart service with no stops in between the two cities. This rail link was superseded on 1 January 2016 by the CitiRail Liverpool Line, which broadly follows the former alignment of the Kenthurst - Evella Rail Link
Stations are located adjacent to Kenthurst XW10 MRT station, north Kenthurst Beach, Mississa Bay, Kenthurst Port (north of Kenthurst) and Kenthurst Aerodrome
- ST 4700 (Utopia to Ezzo City, via Spruce Mountain, Formosa, 42, Kenthurst and Mississa Bay)
- ST 6000 (Christi to Ezzo City, via Serena, Radiance Square and Kenthurst Port)
Stations are located at Kenthurst Xenonite Station (south Kenthurst) and Kenthurst Aerodrome
- Mountain Lion Line (Carnoustie to Boston, via Spring Valley, Ilirea, Kenthurst Aerodrome, Utopia, Venceslo and Whiteley)
- Centralen Line (Whitechapel to Siletz, via Spring Valley, Morihama, Ilirea, Kenthurst Aerodrome, Central City and Achowalogen Takachsin-Covina International Airport)
Station is located at Kenthurst Xenonite Station (south Kenthurst)
- Silver Star Line (Scarborough to Carnoustie)
Veolia Railways (not operational at present)
Stations are located at Kenthurst Xenonite Station (south Kenthurst) and north Kenthurst Beach
Station is located at Kenthurst Xenonite Station (south Kenthurst)
Stations are located at Kenthurst XW10 MRT station, Kenthurst Central Park (east Kenthurst) and Mississa Bay
- Line 4 (Zaquar to Ilirea, via Fort Yaxier, Elecna Bay, Segville, UCWT International Airport, Kenthurst, Vermilion and Xandar-Vekta
Airlines and Helicopters
Kenthurst Aerodrome [KNT]
Kenthurst Aerodrome is a 10 gate international airport located south of the MRT's XW9 station. Apart from the convenient location near the MRT station, the airport is served by RaiLinQ and IntraRail. The Kenthurst-Formosa-Sealane Canal also passes in the vicinity of the airport and allows for convenient connection by water to Sealane, Formosa, central Kenthurst, Kenthurst Fort and Lake Capricorn. There are also 7 helicopter gates serving various cities in the New World.
- Gate A1: Cascadia Flight 15 to Ilirea Midcity Airport
- Gate A2: Eastern Airways Flight EA 052 to Epsilon International Airport
- Gate A3: Heampstead Air to Marblelake Heathrow International Airport
- Gate A4: South Weast Airlines Flight 142 to Anthony Fokker Regional Airport
- Gate A5: Caelus Flight 18 to Konawa-Lanark
- Gate A6: IntraAir Flight 43 to Elecna Bay International Airport via Espil
- Gate A7: Siletz Central Airlines Flight 001 to Segville International
- Gate A8: BART Airlines Flight 039 to Achowalogen Takachsin-Covina International Airport
- Gate A9: Caelus Flight 82 to Saint Roux
- Gate A10: BART Airlines Flight 015 to MRT International Airport
- Gate H1: Sandstone Airr Heli Route 25,26,27,28,30 and 35 to Miu Wan TTL, Zerez Capital Int., Llanrwst Newydd, Parkland, Singaport and Moramoa MMA
- Gate H2: RodBla Heli to Sansvikk and Chan Bay International Airport
- Gate H3: Northwestern Flight Authority to Millville
- Gate H4: mylesHeli to Gemstride Melodia Airfield
- Gate H5: Chicken Wings Air to Larkspur
- Gate H6: KaloroAir
- Gate H7: KaloroAir
- Dragon: Dragon to Kessler
- Kenthurst - Drumpf Tower to Elecna Bay
The north and western edges of Kenthurst are located on the shores of Lake Capricorn. This provides Kenthurst with convenient aquatic access to many bodies of water in the New World. As at 5 October 2020, the ferry terminals are located at Kenthurst Beach (west Kenthurst) and Kenthurst Port (north Kenthurst, adjacent to Radiance Square airport).
Hummingbird Boat Lines
9 Cotinus Line
- Kenthurst (west)
- Los Angeles
22 Marigold Line
- Fort Yaxier
- Kenthurst (north)
24 Pansy Line
- Kenthurst (north)
- New Bakersville City
51 Florentina Line
55 Calla Line
Northern Star Ferries
- Western Lakes Ferry Line: Kenthurst Beach (west) to Whitechapel
Intercity buses are located at Kenthurst Xenonite Bus Terminal, located on the just south of Kenthurst Xenonite Station in south Kenthurst. It is an elevated bus terminal with 12 bus bays.
- Bus Bay 1: RedLine route 004 to Formosa
- Bus Bay 2: RedLine route 004 to Waverly
- Bus Bay 3: Lodistra Buses to Vermilion
- Bus Bay 4: Hermes Buses Expo West route to Pamsterlin and Central City (not currently operational)
- Bus Bay 5: Ezzo City Bus 102 to Central City
- Bus Bay 6: Ezzo City Bus 102 to XW12 Al Markaziyah (Ezzo City) Central Bus Terminal
- Bus Bay 7: SeaBeast Buses route 019 to Hamblin
- Bus Bay 8: Hillsbus (unallocated)
- Bus Bay 9: Hillsbus (unallocated)
- Bus Bay 10: Hillsbus 612X to Utopia
- Bus Bay 11: Hillsbus 642X to Central City Bus Terminal
- Bus Bay 12: KTA Bus X13 Express to ZN21 Nippia North via Sealane
Most roads within the city are 5 blocks wide, some with 2-3 block wide footpaths on both sides. The Inner Ring Road encircles Kenthurst's downtown area and allows for good connectivity within the centre of the city. The Outer Ring Road B79 is a 2 lane B-class road completed on 15 August 2015, with 5 block wide roads on each side of an illuminated divider, and one block wide footpaths flanking the road. It is elevated for most of the way, and encircles the greater Kenthurst area. It has various entry and exit points including two interchanges with the A7 . Residents find that it is a convenient and nice road to drive on.
- A7 - A class road (link between Central City and Ilirea, via Kenthurst and Vermilion)
- B71 - Kenthurst Northern Link (link between Kenthurst and A8 )
- B72 - Expo Eleven Arterial (link between Kenthurst and Ezzo City)
- B73 - Kenthurst Parkway (link between Kenthurst & Formosa)
- B74 - Kenthurst Eastern Link (link between Kenthurst & 42)
- B79 - Kenthurst Outer Ring Road
Places of Interest
There are a number of 'major' builds in Kenthurst. Below is a list of many of these builds in the approximate order they were built.
- Kenthurst Town Hall
- High Court of Kenthurst (HCK)
- Kenthurst Mall
- AlikLolly Demonstration Facility
- AlikLolly Storage Facility
- The Obelisk (Kenthurst Lake monument)
- Boomerang Bridge
- Omricon Building
- Chiefbozx Tower
- Tower de Lala
- Crowne Towers
- AlikLolly Headquarters Tower
- AlikLolly Regional HQ Tower West & East
- Music's Gems Tower
- Sharkeisha's Secret Tower
- The REKTangle (Judges' Offices)
- Galaxy Tower Apartments (credit to lalaboy)
- Kenthurst Markets
- Wentworth Selborne Chambers
- Kottle Fountain
- Cliffside Bridge
- Kenthurst Boat Race Grand Prix Track
- The Fortune Cookie
- Kenthurst Beach
- Kenthurst Surf Life Saving Club
- Alikxandria Lighthouse
- 'The Barrel' - Aliksong's Old Estate (owned by Vulpicula)
- lalaboy's Estate
- Narnia17's Estate
- Castle Ridge Estate (owned by Bestmate66)
- Kottlewing's Estate (rebuilt by Aliksong)
- 'Dunrath' - Aliksong's New Estate
- Cassegrain Estate (owned by ModernArt)
- Angel Bridge
- Old Kenthurst South Railway Station (repurposed to Vineyard Greenhouse)
- Inner Ring Road
- Outer Ring Road B79 (built 2 May 2015 - 15 August 2015)
- Kenthurst Fort
- Jarryd Hayne Stadium
- Grand Canal of Kenthurst
- Firenze Terraces
- Mikasa Tower
- Kenthurst Municipal Library
- AlikLolly Global Headquarters Tower
- Windows96 Headquarters Tower
- Kenthurst Gondola Pier
- BnL Regional Headquarters Tower
- Cow & Moon Observatory
- Turnip Tower
- Kenthurst International Convention Centre
- Kenthurst Xenonite Station (Transit Centre)
- Mississa Bay Town Hall
- AlikLolly No.2 Factory
- Kenthurst-Formosa-Sealane Canal
- Antipleb Bank
- Mississa Bay Warp Gate
- Kenthurst Superslide
- Sonamu Kenthurst
- Bernie Sanders Finance Centre
- Mississa Terraces
- Mississa Bay Ferry Dock
- Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre
- General Motors Mega Headquarters
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Kenthurst Central Park
- Royal Fire Brigade Building
- Windows96 Regional Headquarters
- Heaven Park
- XW10 MRT Station
International Convention Centre
Alik saw the need for a place for Kenthurst's residents to gather for official meetings and briefings, and at the time the Town Hall (despite being a nice looking building) lacked functionality as a meeting place. The International Cenvention Centre was built in response to this need. The building is located opposite the Town Hall, on the other side of the Grand Canal of Kenthurst. Its design was inspired by a lilypad and the landscaping of the surrounding area was inspired by Cambridge University in the United Kingdom. Underneath the building, there is a Kenthurst Metrolink station of the same name.
Kenthurst Xenonite Station
As Kenthurst expanded in size, Alik saw a need to expand the existing transit hub. Therefore, the Kenthurst South Railway Station was demolished and replaced with the new Kenthurst Xenonite Station. It is located just north of the south segment of the Kenthurst Outer Ring Road B79. Construction was completed in December 2015 by Frozen.
The station is a large intermediate stop on the CitiRail Liverpool Line, which runs from Whitechapel to Daneburg via M10 City of Evella. Additionally, the Kenthurst Metrolink North-South Line merges into the Liverpool Line when travelling southbound. Northbound passengers can easily transfer to the Kenthurst Metrolink by making their way down the stairs, if they wish to travel into the central Kenthurst districts.
Warp trains also stop at Kenthurst Xenonite Station. The platforms are located deep underground and are accessible via the deep shaft elevators on the northern end of Kenthurst Xenonite Station. The warp trains will allow for residents and visitors of Kenthurst to travel large distances to and from the city with ease.
Kenthurst Xenonite Station is also planned to be the only intermediary stop in the League Express, which is operated by RegionalConnect. This line will provide a high speed connection between Formosa and Vermilion, which contain hubs of the League of Cities.
An elevated bus terminal is located on the southern wing of the station, and allows for a convenient transfer into intercity buses via the Kenthurst Outer Ring Road.
Kenthurst's military is stationed at Kenthurst Fort, on the northern coastline of the Kenthurst peninsula. It is a large military complex which contains a barracks, saferooms, bunkers, guard towers with working rail guns, a private runway, several fighter jets, heavy tanks, mech suits, armed sentry bots, and two commando regiments. It is a very fortified military complex. It is commanded by Marshall Aliksong, who is supported by Captain KittyCat11231 and Lieutenant Camelfantasy. The terminus of the Kenthurst Metrolink North-South line is located within Kenthurst Fort.
The REKTangle is a rectangular shaped building located in central Kenthurst. It contains the Judges' offices. With the High Court of Kenthurst located in the central business district, there is a need for judges to be close in proximity. The judges occupy the 2nd floor of the building, with the 1st floor being a lobby for casual and informal meetings. There is also the ASS Local Office (operated by bestmate66, of Saint Roux).
The judges consist of:
- Chief Justice Aliksong
- Deputy Chief Justice hntredtie
- Justice Kottlewing
- Justice Ryumitch
- Justice ThaneFein
- Justice lalaboy
- Rechtsanwalt unjinz
- Justice gogojakeo
- Justice Ardy
- Justice TonyTajiri
- Justice erty10089
- Justice jphgolf4321
- Justice BaronThamesBank
Kenthurst has a number of franchises. Below is a list of some of these franchises.
- BrickMart ( _frozen)
- The Ocean Bar & Grill ( hntredtie)
- lalaboy Cafe
- Technological99 Snacks & Techzone Fone Sub Mast 008
- Zaxin Grill
- The Redstone Consultancy
- Dave's Doughnuts
- Transit Hub
- The Healthy Burger Co
- Ted's Tires
- Birchwood Airways Travel Agency
- iCake Store
- Cake Cake Bakery
- N-PoT Books
- Esquina Central
- Creeperface's Cafe
- The Leaf Supply
- Potato Pail
- Sniffle Tart
- U Tech
- Ilirea Music
- Tarbucks Coffee
- Redtie Burgers and Fries
- Potato King
- Vitamin Drinks Shop
- Toaro's Korean Restaurant
- Sonamu Kenthurst
- Dunkin' Doughnuts
- Westcot Gas
- Mickey & Donald's
- The Russian Restaurant
- Martyn's Money Bank
- The Nutella House
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Spam Shack
- Naepoli Pizzeria
- Enter Enterprises
- Speedy's Meats
- Minecart Model Railways Inc
- Torch Sanctuary
- Cytus Cafe
- Froggy Piano
- Taco Hut
- Starlight Cafe
- Auriga Bookstore
- La Beretta Shooting Range
- Falloway Finance
- Melon Shop
- General Motors Mega Headquarters & Large Showroom
- The Mishka Company
- Waffle House
- New Age Technology Corporation
- Wa Sakaya
- Kenthurst Technology
- Sandstone Dragon Chalou
- Prubourne Steak
- Z Mart
Residents of Kenthurst
Galaxy Tower Apartments
Hills District Estates
Relationship with other cities
Kenthurst is member of the Northwestern Association of Governments (NWAG), the League of Cities (LoC), the Mid Western Exposition SMP, and is militarily allied with Formosa.
Embassies in Kenthurst
- Juhwa Islands
- Ezzo City
- City-State of Kitania
- Ophelia Confederation
Territories of Kenthurst
- Kenthurst in Elecna Bay was a territory of Kenthurst. It was located next to I22 Elecna Bay - Southside.
- Kenthurst in Laclede is territory of Kenthurst. It is located next to T12 South Laclede.
- Kenthurst in Formosa is also territory of Kenthurst. It is located near XW6 Formosa North.
|Previous station||Next station|
| XW12 Al Markaziyah (Ezzo City)
towards XW29 via Vermilion
| XW9 Kenthurst—Aerodrome
XW11 Kenthurst—Mississa Bay
| XW8 Foobar|
towards Farwater via Central City