decorminecraft (Minister for Planning)|
KuchenKenta (Minister for Transport)
cgc747 (Supervisor of Baking)
Narnia17 (Swaggiest Guy Around)
Hillsbus 642X to Central City Bus Terminal|
KTA Bus X13 to Nippia North
Ezzo Bus 102 to Al Markaziyah (Ezzo City)
- Kenthurst Northern Link (Link between Kenthurst and )
- Expo Eleven Arterial (Link between Kenthurst and Ezzo City)
- Kenthurst Parkway (Link between Kenthurst & Formosa)
- Kenthurst Outer Ring Road
Grand Canals of Kenthurst
RegionalConnect West Coast Main Line, Cross Map Express & League Express
CitiRail Liverpool Line
|Facts and Figures|
|Town Hall Coordinates||-2976,65,-415|
|Political Party||Green Party of the MRT|
|City Phone Code||700|
Kenthurst is a Premier city that was established on 1 January 2015 by Aliksong, at Kenthurst. The city is built in the woodland biome, which is filled with oak trees, numerous picturesque mini lakes and rolling hills. It lies on the South-Eastern shores of the Lake Capricorn, which is surrounded by other cities including Whitechapel, Vermilion, Ilirea and Xandar-Vekta. The city has a theme of black coal, white quartz and a hint of yellow, and many of the buildings are canvassed in this theme.
Kenthurst aims to be an advanced eco-friendly city which represents the pinnacle of aesthetical conformity to the natural landscape. All roads are 5 blocks wide, with 2-3 block wide footpaths on either side of the Inner Ring Road. This road encircles the city and generally divides the heavily built up areas with the more suburban areas. The outer ring road is a 2 lane B-class road [B79] completed on August 15 2015, with 5 block wide roads on each side of an illuminated divider, and one block wide footpaths flanking the road. It is elevated for most of the way, and encircles the Greater Kenthurst area. It is a great road. We encourage you to run, walk or fly in our city, but if that is not possible please drive carefully around the city.
The city is member of the Northwestern Association of Governments (NWAG), the League of Cities (LoC), the Mid Western Exposition SMP, and is militarily allied with Formosa. A large naval base and dock for the Formosa Armed Forces Navy is being built north of Kenthurst Fort. The world-famous AlikLolly is Headquartered and produced in Kenthurst. Tour the Global Headquarters, Display Centre and Production Facility!
- 1 Overview
- 2 Layout
- 3 Major Builds
- 4 Franchises
- 5 Residents
- 6 Embassies in Kenthurst
- 7 Territories of Kenthurst
- 8 Metro
- 9 High Speed Metro
- 10 Other Transport
- 11 Kenthurst Xenonite Station
- 12 Military
- 13 The REKTangle
- 14 Gallery
Kenthurst is always looking for residents, franchises and all assistance is appreciated! There are free blocks of land and apartment space :) Leave a message on Aliksong's user talk page, mail Aliksong, or ask Alik in game.
- On 1 September 2015, Kenthurst was promoted to Governor.
- On 25 December 2016, Kenthurst attained the rank of Premier.
Thank you all for your support!!!
Within Inner Ring Road
- North Side of MRT Expo Line: Many of the administrative buildings are located here, including the Central Business District, Mall, High Court and Skyscrapers. You can find the Obelisk in the lake adjacent to the Central Business District.
- South Side of MRT Expo Line: Crowne Towers are perched on the hill, overlooking the Kenthurst Markets (plenty of franchises). Galaxy Tower Apartments are to the east, and to the west, Wentworth Selborne Chambers and the REKTangle feature prominently.
Outside Inner Ring Road & Within Outer Ring Road B79
- The North-West sector is the district of private walled estates on top of hills. Beautiful views of the city and of the biome. Mail Aliksong if you would like a plot.
- Far North-West and on the shores of the Lake Capricorn, is Kenthurst Beach and Port. Follow the West Lake Arterial (long NW-SE diagonal road) all the way from the Central Business District to the Beach. Make sure to say g'day and check out the very modern Surf Life Saving Club and the towering Alikxandria Lighthouse!
- The North-East sector is a suburban residential district with a neighbourly feel spectacularly set at the foot of the enveloping mountains. The Kenthurst Cow & Moon Observatory is perched on top of one of these mountains. The main streets are Music Street, Banana Street and Cortesi Street. Ask Aliksong if you would like a free plot to build a small 10x10 home. Any building style is welcome.
- The South-West sector has the Jarryd Hayne Stadium, which hosts American Football tournaments against other MRT cities, such as Laclede. Also present is the Kenthurst Superslide, Kenthurst Boat Race Grand Prix, and the Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre.
- The South sector contains the Kenthurst Xenonite Station complex, which is the main intercity transport hub. It contains the Kenthurst stop of the CitiRail Liverpool Line as well as a large bus terminal which is linked to the Outer Ring Road. Future warp trains will also be accommodated underground at Kenthurst Xenonite Station. It was constructed by _frozen.
- The South-East sector has the New Commercial District, which consists of new generation supertall skyscrapers. This area includes the global headquarters of AlikLolly and Windows96, and the Western Regional Headquarters of BnL.
- The West sector has the Embassy Row, established to strengthen Kenthurst's relations with other cities of the New World.
Outside Outer Ring Road B79
- South of Kenthurst—Aerodrome lies Kenthurst Aerodrome, a 10 gate international airport which services key destinations in the New World and the Old World. It enables residents of Kenthurst to be connected to the rest of the world, while also allowing visitors from a multitude of locations to enjoy touring the greater Kenthurst region. Construction of the initial 6 gate airport was completed on 4 September 2015 by Cortesi, and the expansion to a 10 gate airport was completed a year later by Alik.
- North of Kenthurst—Aerodrome is the Central Park district of Kenthurst which is based on the park of the same name in New York. It is the premium high density residential district of Kenthurst. The majority of residences have lush green views of Central Park. A Forest Mini-Golf course operates in the middle of Central Park.
- At Kenthurst—Mississa Bay, the township of Mississa Bay has been amalgamated as a district of Kenthurst. The architecture is a mix of the original archaic stone builds, and the modern quartz and coal theme which canvasses Kenthurst. Mississa Bay was originally established by hntredtie.
- Far North on the shores of the Lake Capricorn is the Kenthurst Fort complex, which is arguably the most fortified site on the MRT server. This facility is in charge of defending Kenthurst city from hostile entities and promoting peace in the region. It participated in the League of Cities Armed Forces.
- Kenthurst Town Hall
- High Court of Kenthurst (HCK)
- Kenthurst Mall
- AlikLolly Demonstration Facility
- AlikLolly Storage Facility
- The Obelisk (Kenthurst Lake monument)
- Boomerang Bridge
- Omricon Building
- Chiefbozx Tower
- Tower de Lala
- Crowne Towers
- AlikLolly Headquarters Tower
- AlikLolly Regional HQ Tower West & East
- Music's Gems Tower
- Sharkeisha's Secret Tower
- The REKTangle (Judges' Offices)
- Galaxy Tower Apartments (credit to lalaboy)
- Kenthurst Markets
- Wentworth Selborne Chambers
- Kottle Fountain
- Cliffside Bridge
- Kenthurst Boat Race Grand Prix Track
- The Fortune Cookie
- Kenthurst Beach
- Kenthurst Surf Life Saving Club
- Alikxandria Lighthouse
- 'The Barrel' - Aliksong's Old Estate (owned by Vulpicula)
- lalaboy's Estate
- Narnia17's Estate
- Castle Ridge Estate (owned by Bestmate66)
- Kottlewing's Estate (rebuilt by Aliksong)
- 'Dunrath' - Aliksong's New Estate
- Cassegrain Estate (owned by ModernArt)
- Angel Bridge
- Old Kenthurst South Railway Station (repurposed to Vineyard Greenhouse)
- Inner Ring Road
- Outer Ring Road B79 (built 2 May 2015 - 15 August 2015)
- Kenthurst Fort
- Jarryd Hayne Stadium
- Grand Canal of Kenthurst
- Firenze Terraces
- Mikasa Tower
- Kenthurst Municipal Library
- AlikLolly Global Headquarters Tower
- Windows96 Headquarters Tower
- Kenthurst Gondola Pier
- BnL Regional Headquarters Tower
- Cow & Moon Observatory
- Turnip Tower
- Kenthurst International Convention Centre
- Kenthurst Xenonite Station (Transit Centre)
- Mississa Bay Town Hall
- AlikLolly No.2 Factory
- Kenthurst-Formosa-Sealane Canal
- Antipleb Bank
- Mississa Bay Warp Gate
- Kenthurst Superslide
- Sonamu Kenthurst
- Bernie Sanders Finance Centre
- Mississa Terraces
- Mississa Bay Ferry Dock
- Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre
- General Motors Mega Headquarters
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Kenthurst Central Park
- Royal Fire Brigade Building
- Windows96 Regional Headquarters
- Heaven Park
- XW10 MRT Station
- BrickMart ( _frozen)
- The Ocean Bar & Grill ( hntredtie)
- lalaboy Cafe
- Technological99 Snacks & Techzone Fone Sub Mast 008
- Zaxin Grill
- The Redstone Consultancy
- Dave's Doughnuts
- Transit Hub
- The Healthy Burger Co
- Ted's Tires
- Birchwood Airways Travel Agency
- iCake Store
- Cake Cake Bakery
- N-PoT Books
- Esquina Central
- Creeperface's Cafe
- The Leaf Supply
- Potato Pail
- Sniffle Tart
- U Tech
- Ilirea Music
- Tarbucks Coffee
- Redtie Burgers and Fries
- Potato King
- Vitamin Drinks Shop
- Toaro's Korean Restaurant
- Sonamu Kenthurst
- Dunkin' Doughnuts
- Westcot Gas
- Mickey & Donald's
- The Russian Restaurant
- Martyn's Money Bank
- The Nutella House
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Spam Shack
- Naepoli Pizzeria
- Enter Enterprises
- Speedy's Meats
- Minecart Model Railways Inc
- Torch Sanctuary
- Cytus Cafe
- Froggy Piano
- Taco Hut
- Starlight Cafe
- Auriga Bookstore
- La Beretta Shooting Range
- Falloway Finance
- Melon Shop
- General Motors Mega Headquarters & Large Showroom
- The Mishka Company
- Waffle House
- New Age Technology Corporation
- Wa Sakaya
- Kenthurst Technology
- Sandstone Dragon Chalou
- Prubourne Steak
- Z Mart
Galaxy Tower Apartments
Hills District Estates
Embassies in Kenthurst
- Juhwa Islands
- Ezzo City
- City-State of Kitania
- New Covina
- Ophelia Confederation
Territories of Kenthurst
- Kenthurst in Elecna Bay was a territory of Kenthurst. It was located next to Elecna Bay—SouthSide.
- Kenthurst in Laclede is territory of Kenthurst. It is located next to South Laclede.
- Kenthurst in Formosa is also territory of Kenthurst. It is located near Formosa North.
The Kenthurst Metrolink is a reliable metro which services a number of key destinations.The Circle Line follows the route of the Inner Ring Road and has been upgraded to Mycelium Technology by AP_Red. The North-South Line goes from Kenthurst Xenonite Station in the south, to Kenthurst Fort in the north. This line has also been upgraded to Mycelium Technology by AP_Red. The Kenthurst-Ezzo City Intercity Express serves as a connector line between Kenthurst and Ezzo City, which form the Mid Western Exposition SMP. The Mississa Bay Line serves as an east-west connection that allows for key sporting destinations to be reached easily. The map outlines the route of the 6 metro lines, including 2 high speed metro lines built by ChimeRail.
|THALL||Town Hall Station||North-South Line|
|GALAX||Galaxy Tower Station||No connections|
|MARKE||Market East Station||No connections|
|MARKW||Market West Station||No connections|
|REKTA||Rektangle Station||No connections|
|BRACE||Boat Race Station||Mississa Bay Line|
|XENON||Kenthurst Xenonite Station (closed)||Kenthurst-Evella Rail Link, CitiRail, ChimeRail Metro Cyan Line, Buses, Kenthurst-Ezzo City Intercity Express, Mississa Bay Line|
|XWMRT||XW10 Station||Kenthurst MRT Station, ChimeRail Metro Cyan Line, ChimeRail Metro Green Line, Mississa Bay Line|
|THALL||Town Hall Station||Circle Line|
|HILLS||Hills District Station||ChimeRail Metro Cyan Line|
|SURFC||Surf Club Station||No connections|
|KFORT||Kenthurst Fort Station||RegionalConnect Kenthurst Junction Station, ChimeRail Metro Cyan Line|
Kenthurst-Ezzo City Intercity Express
|XENON||Kenthurst Xenonite Station (closed)||Kenthurst-Evella Rail Link, CitiRail, ChimeRail Metro Cyan Line, North-South Line, Mississa Bay Line, Buses|
|ECTWR||Ezzo City - Ezzo Tower Station (closed)||XW12 Shuttle, Blue Line, near Tram Line|
Mississa Bay Line
|XENON||Kenthurst Xenonite Station||Kenthurst-Evella Rail Link, CitiRail, ChimeRail Metro Cyan Line, Buses, North-South Line, Kenthurst-Ezzo City Intercity Express|
|XWMRT||XW10 Station||Kenthurst MRT Expo Line, ChimeRail Metro Cyan Line, ChimeRail Metro Green Line, North-South Line|
|BRACE||Boat Race Station||Circle Line|
|KPOOL||Pool Station||No connections|
|MISSB||Mississa Bay Station||ChimeRail Metro Cyan Line|
High Speed Metro
In conjunction with the Kenthurst Metrolink, ChimeRail is also constructing 2 High Speed Metro lines which utilise the Ucar glitch. Speeds of more than 3 times the usual minecart speed can be achieved via this glitch. Hence, Kenthurst will operate on a dual metro system, just like Paris does.
Kenthurst Metro Cyan Line
|XWMRT||XW10 Station (under construction)||Kenthurst MRT Expo Line, Mississa Bay Line, Kenthurst Metro Green Line|
|HILLS||Hills District Station (under construction)||North-South-Line, Kenthurst Metro Green Line|
|KFORT||Kenthurst Fort Station (under construction)||North-South-Line, RegionalConnect Kenthurst Juction Station|
|LIGHT||Lighthouse Station (under construction)||No connections|
|MISSB||XW11 Station (under construction)||Kenthurst—Mississa Bay MRT Expo Line, Mississa Bay Line|
|KNTST||Kenthurst Stadium Station (under construction)||No connections|
|XENON||Kenthurst Xenonite Station (under construction)||Kenthurst-Evella Rail Link, CitiRail, Buses, Mississa Bay Line|
Kenthurst Metro Green Line
|XWMRT||XW10 Station (under construction)||Kenthurst MRT Expo Line, Mississa Bay Line, Kenthurst Metro Cyan Line|
|HILLS||Hills District Station (under construction)||North-South-Line, Kenthurst Metro Cyan Line|
|RESID||Residence Station (under construction)||No connections|
|ADMRT||XW9 Station (Aerodrome MRT) (under construction)||Kenthurst—Aerodrome MRT Expo Line|
|AERDM||Kenthurst Aerodrome (under construction)||No connections|
In addition to MetroLink and the MRT, alternative transport options connect Kenthurst to the rest of the world.
Kenthurst Aerodrome [KNT]
- Gate A1: Cascadia Flight 15 to Ilirea Midcity Airport
- Gate A2: Eastern Airways Flight EA 052 to Epsilon International Airport
- Gate A3: Heampstead Air to Marblelake
- Gate A4: South Weast Airlines Flight 142 to Anthony Fokker Regional Airport
- Gate A5: Caelus Flight 18 to Konawa-Lanark
- Gate A6: IntraAir Flight 43 to Elecna Bay International Airport via Espil
- Gate A7: Siletz Central Airlines Flight 001 to Segville International
- Gate A8: BART Airlines Flight 039 to Achowalogen Takachsin-Covina International Airport
- Gate A9: Caelus Flight 82 to Saint Roux
- Gate A10: BART Airlines Flight 015 to MRT International Airport
- Kenthurst Xenonite Station - Liverpool Line (Whitechapel to Daneburg via Kenthurst Xenonite Station and City of Evella).
- Kenthurst Junction Station - West Coast Main Line (Armada to Sealane)
- Kenthurst Junction Station - Cross Map Express (Armada to Marblegate)
Kenthurst - Evella Rail Link (Note: Historical Only)
- Kenthurst Xenonite Station to City of Evella. Construction began on 2 May 2015 and was completed on 15 August 2015. This was an express service with no stops in between the two cities. This rail link was superseded on 1 January 2016 by the CitiRail Liverpool Line, which broadly follows the former alignment of the Kenthurst - Evella Rail Link.
|Alchemilla Line||Heampstead||Status: Good service|
|Hummingbird Islands||Status: Good service|
|Kenthurst||Status: Good service|
- Western Lakes Ferry Line: Kenthurst Beach to Whitechapel.
Kenthurst Xenonite Bus Terminal
- Bus Bay 5: Ezzo City Bus 102 to Central City.
- Bus Bay 6: Ezzo City Bus 102 to Al Markaziyah (Ezzo City) Central Bus Terminal.
- Bus Bay 10: Hillsbus 612X to Utopia
- Bus Bay 11: Hillsbus 642X to Central City Bus Terminal
- Bus Bay 12: KTA Bus X13 Express to Nippia North via Sealane.
- Kenthurst - Bernie Sanders Centre to Elecna Bay
Kenthurst Xenonite Station
As Kenthurst expanded in size, Alik saw a need to expand the existing transit hub. Therefore, the Kenthurst South Railway Station was demolished and replaced with the new Kenthurst Xenonite Station. It is located just north of the south segment of the Kenthurst Outer Ring Road B79. Construction was completed in December 2015 by Frozen.
The station is a large intermediate stop on the CitiRail Liverpool Line, which runs from Whitechapel to Daneburg via City of Evella. Additionally, the Kenthurst Metrolink North-South Line merges into the Liverpool Line when travelling southbound. Northbound passengers can easily transfer to the Kenthurst Metrolink by making their way down the stairs, if they wish to travel into the central Kenthurst districts.
Warp trains are also planned to stop at Kenthurst Xenonite Station. The platforms are located deep underground and are accessible via the deep shaft elevators on the northern end of Kenthurst Xenonite Station. The warp trains will allow for residents and visitors of Kenthurst to travel large distances to and from the city with ease.
Kenthurst Xenonite Station is also planned to be the only intermediary stop in the League Express, which is operated by RegionalConnect. This line will provide a high speed connection between Formosa and Vermilion, which contain hubs of the League of Cities.
An elevated bus terminal is located on the southern wing of the station, and allows for a convenient transfer into intercity buses via the Kenthurst Outer Ring Road.
Kenthurst's military is based at Kenthurst Fort, on the northern coastline of the Kenthurst peninsula. It is a large military complex which contains a barracks, saferooms, bunkers, guard towers with rail guns, a private runway, several fighter jets, heavy tanks, mech suits, armed sentry bots, and two commando regiments. It is arguably the most fortified military complex in the New World. It is commanded by Marshall Aliksong, who is supported by Captain KittyCat11231 and Lieutenant Camelfantasy.
The REKTangle contains the Judges' Offices. With the High Court of Kenthurst prominently placed in the central business district there is always a need for judges to be close in proximity, ready to adjudicate matters! The judges occupy the 2nd floor of the building, with the 1st floor being a lobby for casual and informal meetings.
The judges consist of:
- Chief Justice Aliksong
- Deputy Chief Justice hntredtie
- Justice Kottlewing
- Justice Ryumitch
- Justice ThaneFein
- Justice lalaboy
- Rechtsanwalt unjinz
- Justice gogojakeo
- Justice _Ardy
- Justice TonyTajiri
- Justice erty10089
- Justice jphgolf4321
- Justice BaronThamesBank
- ASS Local Office (bestmate66, Saint Roux)
|Previous station||Next station|
|Al Markaziyah (Ezzo City)
towards XW29 via Vermilion
towards Farwater via Central City